U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 07:17 AM

377 posts, read 84,340 times

Advertisements

chewaukla water co hot springs ruins. I walked around it and picked up a loose brick for a souvenir. Would love to have the Indian tile.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 12:18 PM

905 posts, read 870,087 times
Spiller, it sounds like you had a good visit, except your old neighborhood. Happy to have you back, if/when you come back.

Old Yesterday, 12:38 PM

Thanks Fossil. Stayed at the Park Hotel. Nice old historic place. Only thing wife got food poisoning we don't know from where. We decided that the Village if Hot Springs is where we land is it. We went to visit my Brother in Farmington up by Fayett. Nice up there also. But the Village is clean, and prices are good. Now to work on figuring it out. I will make a plan to fly up in a month by my self and take another look around. My old sub has just had too many strange things, the two gay Dentists who lived on Crows nest each killed them-self, Eric killed his wife and daughter. Too much bad mojo.

Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM

491 posts, read 393,979 times
Great pics! So many nice nice things to do and see, in and around hot springs. When you factor in the day trips that are available, it is almost an endless array of interesting possibilies out there.

Old Today, 05:26 AM

333 posts, read 809,554 times
Hope you were chigger proof!!

Old Today, 06:17 AM

1,235 posts, read 697,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btoverdrive View Post
LOL, No kidding, I was cleaning up a fallen tree and didn't prep myself. I have been paying for it for a couple of days.

Old Today, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btoverdrive View Post
I did OK. Sprayed with DEET on legs and ankles. Tried not to wander in the deep brush and so the picture at a distance of the back of Indian. I got one bite and I don't think its a chigger. Looks like a flea. One of the homes we walked through had dogs and I saw a flea jump off a counter top. My wife did not go anywhere and she got 5 bites. No deet though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2013 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
View detailed profiles of: