U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Age of folks posting to this forum?
Age 55 - 60 6 27.27%
Age 60 - 65 4 18.18%
Age 65 - 70 8 36.36%
Age 70 - 75 4 18.18%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread
Old 12-09-2017, 07:06 AM
147 posts, read 83,866 times

Originally Posted by dental257 View Post
LOL. I'm in Seattle, but i'm posting here. You left out younger age groups and i know for a fact, that many many oeople on here are Millennials, and other age groups that u left out.
Yep, me bad! I guess I never considered the younger age groups as the job market is not great in the area we are interested, and someone needs to work to pay for my retirement The lack of a job market and the small towns is very appealing after 40 years in and around big cities. The biggest employer by Yellville is Ranger Boats. I'm good with that as well.

If I had found north AR in my 20's, I never would have left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2017, 07:23 AM
147 posts, read 83,866 times
Originally Posted by Tyryztoll View Post
Go to the driftless country in southwestern Wisconsin. The landscape is strikingly similar to that of the Ozarks. It also extends into portions of southeastern Minnesota. We spent a lot of time in that area this year for just that reason, as I was lamenting moving too far away from Arkansas to be able to visit regularly.

I don't know if you're still able to edit your poll, but if so you could just broaden the age ranges so that everyone could be counted.
Unless driftless means no snow, I'm still not interested . In Wisconsin I will freeeeeeeze! Crap, I'd almost rather stay in Illinois. At least there, the dumb a$$ politicians keep me warm by making my blood boil.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or