U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2018, 05:20 PM

1 posts, read 435 times

Advertisements

I have health problems that could send me to the emergency room. I make and use coloidal silver drinking about 2 cups per day. I use this personally against infections or flue or colds. To make it I buy 10 Gage pure silver rods 6 inches long. I attach them to one single square 9v battery running a wire from the battery to the silver rods with wire and then suspend the rods in 1 gallon distilled water for at least 2r hours.I buy the silver from eBay and never use anything but pure silver.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2018, 08:42 PM

359 posts, read 868,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwestbrook View Post
I have health problems that could send me to the emergency room. I make and use coloidal silver drinking about 2 cups per day. I use this personally against infections or flue or colds. To make it I buy 10 Gage pure silver rods 6 inches long. I attach them to one single square 9v battery running a wire from the battery to the silver rods with wire and then suspend the rods in 1 gallon distilled water for at least 2r hours.I buy the silver from eBay and never use anything but pure silver.
Say what?

Old 01-16-2018, 08:52 PM

1,495 posts, read 471,913 times
I saw a guy on TV that had some kind of skin condition,, maybe psoriasis that used colloidal silver and it cleared up his skin. But it made him turn blue. Are you turning blue?

Old 01-16-2018, 09:18 PM

1,064 posts, read 1,085,810 times
I had a friend in N.M. who had a friend who convinced my friend that colloidal silver was a wonderful preventative medication. Two years after starting the c s he died of cancer. No judgment, just facts.

Old 01-17-2018, 05:32 AM

1,691 posts, read 455,369 times
Quote:
If you are starting with distilled water, you are not getting much silver.

(so maybe you won't turn blue, but then, I thought blue
was Copper sulfate, used as an anti-fungal...)

Where did you learn the protocol for making it?

Old 01-17-2018, 06:44 AM

4,704 posts, read 4,369,766 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
If you are starting with distilled water, you are not getting much silver.

(so maybe you won't turn blue, but then, I thought blue
was Copper sulfate, used as an anti-fungal...)

Where did you learn the protocol for making it?
Seems to me that all that set-up would get you is a slowly-discharged battery.

Does one rod erode and the other rod grow larger?

Old 01-17-2018, 07:08 AM

1,691 posts, read 455,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by P47P47 View Post
Seems to me that all that set-up would get you is a slowly-discharged battery.

Does one rod erode and the other rod grow larger?
You saw that

If they were suspended in an electrolyte, silver would be leached off one rod and deposited on the other. Distilled water is about as poor an electrolyte as you can get, and the only silver he would get are those unfortunate atoms that were still in transit when he breaks the circuit.

Old 01-17-2018, 10:27 AM

4,709 posts, read 5,867,140 times
Why do you feel this belongs on the Arkansas forum?

Old 01-17-2018, 11:58 AM

562 posts, read 487,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
You saw that

If they were suspended in an electrolyte, silver would be leached off one rod and deposited on the other. Distilled water is about as poor an electrolyte as you can get, and the only silver he would get are those unfortunate atoms that were still in transit when he breaks the circuit.
i was thinking the same thing.

Old 01-17-2018, 12:01 PM

4,310 posts, read 5,522,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
I had a friend in N.M. who had a friend who convinced my friend that colloidal silver was a wonderful preventative medication. Two years after starting the c s he died of cancer. No judgment, just facts.
Interesting, because someone I know who lived in Albuquerque, her father has used it for many, many years and is addicted to it. He is definitely blue from what she says. One of the things he suffers from is paranoia, which is one of the side-effects from this, though there are many others.

To the OP - there must be something else you can do but this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas