U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2018, 10:34 AM

40 posts, read 16,789 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
But the one question - this trip wasn't that far or extensive really, frankly it's not even that impressive - why take a road trip with a complete stranger? I would prefer to do it with a friend in my own vehicle so I have control of when I want to stop. Back when I was your age I would just hope in a car with friends and gas money and a change of clothes, no big deal.
but i wanted to go to Arkansas, that's why he took me there
and i don't have any friends at all. people don't like me because of my mental illnesses and because i don't have any money either and because of my sexuality.
Also, i don't like to drive either. i always prefer to be the passenger.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2018, 12:03 PM

1,580 posts, read 971,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Roadtrips_22M View Post
but i wanted to go to Arkansas, that's why he took me there
and i don't have any friends at all. people don't like me because of my mental illnesses and because i don't have any money either and because of my sexuality.
Also, i don't like to drive either. i always prefer to be the passenger.
If you could take another road trip today, where would you go?

Old 04-02-2018, 03:11 PM

1,556 posts, read 1,909,725 times
My first laugh of the day!!

So very true!

Thanks!

Old 04-03-2018, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollynla View Post
If you could take another road trip today, where would you go?
there are sooooo many places... I been wanting to go back to Arkansas to see the southern half of the state and/or to Jarrell Texas because there's a memorial park I wanted to visit there.

Also to Mobile Alabama, and Pensacola Florida but those are both on the way to Texas.

There's more places I wanted to go to also. I just didnt want to try finding another stranger to take me again.

Sorry if this is too much information and if this sounds a bit weird but i wanted to find a friend or a lover/partner who'd take me on roadtrips instead, BUT I'm living in Florida right now and not too many people here seem interested in that honestly.

I haven't stepped foot out of Pinellas County Florida since October 4th and I'm already been going stir crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosemaryT View Post
My first laugh of the day!!

So very true!

Thanks!
do i even want to know what you're laughing at?...

Old 04-03-2018, 06:45 PM

1,556 posts, read 1,909,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_Roadtrips_22M View Post

do i even want to know what you're laughing at?...
Oopsie. I intended to utilize the quote feature and I see I failed to do that.

My bad!

It was post #40, which compared rules for getting into cars with strangers 1998 and 2017.

Old 04-03-2018, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosemaryT View Post
Oopsie. I intended to utilize the quote feature and I see I failed to do that.

My bad!

It was post #40, which compared rules for getting into cars with strangers 1998 and 2017.
oh you mean this? hahaha yeah, i honestly thought it was funny too XD

Old 04-03-2018, 07:31 PM

i think i forgot to reply to this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elna Rae View Post
I canít imagine that anyone here would contest that.

iPod? Did you have a cell phone as well?
yes, i do but there's not enough space on my phone to take pictures with.

Quote:
Arkansas? Are you a fan of the movie Deliverance? (It wasnít filmed in Arkansas.)
actually i think that movie was filmed in South Carolina. but you are the second person to bring that up to me whenever i talk about Arkansas.

Quote:
And please donít take this one the wrong way...

Are you gay? Just askin.
Actually I am but i'd honestly consider myself more 'asexual' than anything.
but the man who took me on this roadtrip was DEFINITELY straight. he even told me that he seen my postings in the personal section and wasn't interested in anything romantic or sexual with me at all, but he thought it was interesting that a 21 year old wanted to go to Arkansas so badly.

He definitely was straight though. He was even getting squeamish at me for having my shirt off in the passenger seat.

Old 04-04-2018, 06:19 AM

11,136 posts, read 16,981,940 times
Woah Woah...stop the presses! The film "Deliverance" was filmed in Georgia - my old stomping ground. Not Arkansas. Not South Carolina. And yes I have all my teeth and have never been asked to squeal like a pig.

Old 04-04-2018, 07:02 AM

2,499 posts, read 4,083,880 times
This is one fat and happy troll by now. 5 pages of this thread?

Old 04-04-2018, 07:51 AM

15,122 posts, read 11,028,269 times
you are lucky to be alive.

Good to know some people still survive stuff like that. Maybe the world is not that bad after all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or