U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 02:28 AM

435 posts, read 1,065,776 times

Advertisements

in christian majority country sir theres been plenty of human right violation- we ve seen this in the u.s. happening to many blacks, we ve seen this happening to many jews in germany, we ve seen this happening in south africa and we ve seen a million deaths at the hand of the christian church and government, from crusadors to the spanish inqusition, and many many more. so dont anyone pull up a holly than thou attitude here on china citizens in the name of religion, because that is down right hypocrisy.

Old 08-25-2007, 03:16 AM

1 posts, read 1,927 times
Default Chinese People speak poor English.

The pure Chinese people, (immigrants) that I know in Honolulu, Hawaii are Money Hungry Devils. Every conversation they speak is about money. How much tip they made last night, and how expensive their union dues are.

What I hate about Chinese imigrants in Hawaii is their broken down English. Their English pronounciation is unexceptable. They don't even try to better their English SKILLS. The are to obsessed too with money issues.

Very jealous people if you make more money than them.

Last edited by Cornerguy1; 08-25-2007 at 11:54 AM.. Reason: unjustified accusation

Old 08-25-2007, 04:28 AM
PTL

19 posts, read 105,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rqnll View Post
Most of china is a Godless hell hole. Most Godless countries are.
If that's the reality, then why Wikipedia states the history of Christianity started way back in 7th century AD? You just show how little you know about religion, specially Christianity, in China. Educate yourself a little bit, read it from wikipedia:

Christianity in China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
There is a link to an article about a corpse of a baby girl, naked, laying on the street, and people are just passing her right by...how utterly coldhearted.
I guess you didn't read my reply on this matter. As the article pointed out it happens in the rural area of Hunan province, people were not educated. Using that to say all Chinese are coldhearted is not only unfair, but also show that you really are ignorant.

Do I need to give you a list of evil things people did to their Children in US? Hmm, how about the mother who cooked her infant girl in the microwave? Oh, still remember the mother who drown her 5 children in the bathtub? Could I go on and say that Americans are coldhearted, cruel and just plain evil?

Quote:
I don't wear my religion (Episcopal) on my sleeve but something like that could never have occured in a Christian majority country.
Wow...This is the part that got me chocking. First of all, if you are that spiritual (since you mentioned it), why you sounded so hostile, intorelant and merciless? I agree that China needs a spirital revival, if you believe what you believe, are you doing or have you done anything about it??

Last edited by Cornerguy1; 08-25-2007 at 11:56 AM.. Reason: off topic

Old 08-25-2007, 06:34 AM

435 posts, read 1,065,776 times
Guys more than half the world speaks bad english, and even among those who are english you get many dialects. why is it hard for some of us to realize that the world does not revolve around proper english. english has evolved so many times with so many nations that it is silly to expect nations like the chines to conform to standards that we as english folks do not keep. have you ever heard the yorkshire folk in the uk talk?- talk about proper english!

Old 08-25-2007, 02:47 PM

37 posts, read 127,404 times
As the article pointed out it happens in the rural area of Hunan province, people were not educated.

So, you have to be educated in order to respect human life?

I agree with you about the mothers who committed those henious crimes to their children, though.

My comment is aimed primarily at the leadership of China - though, not entirely - as you do not need to be highly "educated" to understand that disgarding a baby, and on the street of all places, is cruelty beyond human comprehension (for some anyway).

Old 08-25-2007, 02:50 PM
CBB

481 posts, read 2,041,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayna View Post
What I hate about Chinese imigrants in Hawaii is their broken down English. Their English pronounciation is unexceptable.
Hmmm, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

Old 08-27-2007, 08:49 AM
PTL

19 posts, read 105,204 times
Quote:
[color="RoyalBlue"]So, you have to be educated in order to respect human life?
There is no excuse to justify what they have done. I simply wanted to provide some background for people to understand how can something as horrendous as this happened. As incomprehensible as this, I could see a number of factors for this to get that far: uneducated, no fear of God and extreme poverty in Hunan rural areas.

Quote:
My comment is aimed primarily at the leadership of China - though, not entirely - as you do not need to be highly "educated" to understand that disgarding a baby, and on the street of all places, is cruelty beyond human comprehension (for some anyway).
Don't forget that the woman who tried to help the little girl to be buried is also from the same rural Hunan area. I believe those who would have stretched their hands are still the majority. For those of us, who read it and screamed at it, but have done absolutely nothing about it, what is the different to those who passed by the little girl?

Old 08-27-2007, 09:34 AM

1,389 posts, read 5,777,367 times
I think the American Government have done a wonderful job brain washing Americans. The past is the past,I am referring to WW2. America have done lots and lots of wrong to other country that the American government have kept a secret. I remember in Jamaica when i was younger, I remember seeing white nurses giving shot to all of the student for no reason. Since I am older now I always wonder why were all of us getting shots by these white nurses. none of us were sick. America to me is a Nazi country,We want all the other country to be just like us an di f they believe in something else thats different from America would invade them and force them to think and be just like America. I see no problem with China or one of my favorite leaders Fidel with the way they run their country. When you talk about corruption thats the American government. The China econmy is improving while the American econmy is gettign worse.

Old 08-27-2007, 12:07 PM

433 posts, read 1,409,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothylogan3 View Post
in christian majority country sir theres been plenty of human right violation- we ve seen this in the u.s. happening to many blacks, we ve seen this happening to many jews in germany, we ve seen this happening in south africa and we ve seen a million deaths at the hand of the christian church and government, from crusadors to the spanish inqusition, and many many more. so dont anyone pull up a holly than thou attitude here on china citizens in the name of religion, because that is down right hypocrisy.
Aside from South Africa, zero of that has happened in the last thirty or so years. I absolutley defy you to find me a single nation on earth that does not have one major human rights issue to it's credit in the last century.

Also, Muslims also had their own crusades in Europe. And China did nothing but watch 60 million of it's citizens starve during it's "Great Leap Forward". Nice job.

Old 08-27-2007, 01:27 PM

24 posts, read 94,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreggB View Post
News Flash---THIS country has persecutated many of it's own for various reasons and has also violated some of our own human rights. Think About it!!! Wasn't too many years ago that Blacks had to sit in the back of city busses. Had to sit in designated areas in resturants. Go back a little more, and witness the slaughter of native Americans. Jump back ahead now and welcome to the era of the "Patriot Act", the manipulation of the Constitution by our inept President, the errosion of our privacy, the continuing racism. Oh, and what about the 47 million without health insurance in this country. The 47million that our government has abandoned. Need I mention New Orleans. And don't even get me started on Wal Mart and the FANTASTIC jobs it has created. Anyone with any 'gray matter' upstairs won't buy that argument. In summation: This country needs to "Clean Up It's Own House", before it criticizes the mess in someone elses!! The truth is this--China will someday pass the United States as a Superpower. It is already about to pass us in technology, if it hasn't already. There may be some practices that take place in China that can be considered Evil-but there is Evilness in this country as well. Some of it is plain to see on the surface, other Evil lurks in the shadows of government, corporate America and in our bedroom communities.
Wow!!! Awesome response!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or