Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 03:00 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,972,527 times

Advertisements

This is a tough one...But I went with the Phillipines. God, Philipinas are so pretty in my opinion. I had the pleasure of working one and she had the prettiest skin and eyes. Next would probably be Thai women. Koreans are ok too.

Old 06-02-2011, 06:23 PM

16,257 posts, read 43,168,834 times
I've been to 7 of those countries. There are beautiful women in all of them.

Of those 7, I've always thought Vietnamese were the most attractive. Mostly because they are the heaviest mixed with Chinese, which gives them more of that korean/japanese twist along with being southeast asian.

At the same time, I absolutely loathe Vietnamese people in Vietnam. Way too xenophobic from the men, for one. Lots of people following you around there saying 'cyclo cyclo' and whatever else, to get a few dollars as a 'taxi'. Way too much aggressivness and overcharging from the people in that country. The culture and history is real interesting though, but the people there take that enjoyment out of it.

Countries like Philippines and Indonesia are more pleasant, especially the Phils outside of Manila. I don't think the women are that amazing. I think Filipino (and Indonesian) are either VERY VERY attractive or REALLY NOT attractive. Without much in the middle. One of the plusses of both countries is that all of the VERY VERY attractive are very very interested in foreigners.

Thai's are attractive as well. But Thailand is so brutally forthright about their prostituation. Just absolutely prostitutes everywhere with their hand out wanting money...and as someone else said above, way too many trannies. Trannies are also so aggressive, and again WAY too many. I've also found the language barrier to be great. The intelligent Thais with english, don't want to be with a foreigner and perceived to be a prostitute. The ones who are prostitutes (many in Thailand) and speak english well (few in thailand) certainly learned their english from their nightly job - which is also a turn-off.

That's just my opinion. Others love Thailand though, and the culture and beaches and food are world class amazing. So, if someone has reasons to be there, I can certainly understand them. Many others actually like the 'scene' there as well, but I think its that scene in particular which puts me off Thailand.

At least in countries like the Phils and Indonesians, there is more normality, and women actually have some other interests besides how to extract as much money as humanly possible in the shortest amount of time possible. Not only that, but in both those countries, everyone speaks English. So, you can have lots of actual interaction with all kinds of regular people.

Last edited by Tiger Beer; 06-02-2011 at 06:32 PM..

Old 06-02-2011, 06:48 PM
Status: "From 31 to 41 Countries Visited: )" (set 2 days ago)

4,640 posts, read 13,912,538 times
I voted Thailand!

However, Singapore does well in this category and is a close second.

I think Burma, and Indonesia does worst in this category.

Old 06-02-2011, 07:03 PM

5,058 posts, read 7,495,551 times
I have being to every country on the list, (altough i have not really being to indonesia, Bali is hardly indicative of what the rest of the country is like) and the reality is I hard to form any opinion, all of them have good and not so good looking girls.

Personally i think the average girl in the street is better looking in Singapore and Malaysia, that however has a lot more to do with the fact that that those two are gernerally wealthier countries, and have better access to quality dentists, hair dressers, cosmetics etc.

Old 06-02-2011, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsa1775 View Post
I have being to every country on the list, (altough i have not really being to indonesia, Bali is hardly indicative of what the rest of the country is like) and the reality is I hard to form any opinion, all of them have good and not so good looking girls.

Personally i think the average girl in the street is better looking in Singapore and Malaysia, that however has a lot more to do with the fact that that those two are gernerally wealthier countries, and have better access to quality dentists, hair dressers, cosmetics etc.
Well that is the reason why I picked Thailand and Singapore as a close second for having the best looking women on average out of all of the options in this poll. Out of the countries on the list they are the wealthier countries, more progressive, better quality of life, people feeling more empowered in their day to day life. I think Thailand is a bit wealthier, more empowering, and more progressive than Malaysia. Singapore is wealthier than Thailand but Thai women still generally look better than the already great looking Singapore women.

Burma is the worst on the the list because it is a very low income country, very oppressive, and low quality of life. Indonesia is not far behind from Burma.

Old 06-02-2011, 09:45 PM

5,002 posts, read 12,354,936 times
My wife notwithstanding (who isn't SE Asian, she's East Asian), the hottest girls I know of are from Laos. 1/2 Laotian and 1/2 German was the hottest combination I knew and is a past flame of mine.

And many of the girls in the sin city of Pattaya are actually girls recruited from the Laotian countryside, lured by "easy" money.

Old 06-02-2011, 10:38 PM

1,139 posts, read 1,991,315 times
Philippines! Thai women don't even have much curves!

Old 06-03-2011, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrconfusion87 View Post
Philippines! Thai women don't even have much curves!
A lot of Thai women have lots of curves! I would say a lot of Filipino women dont have much curves.

Plus, Thai food is much better than Filipino food. In many cases, the food someone eats can determine how good someone will look like.

Old 06-03-2011, 01:22 AM

38,860 posts, read 22,849,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Blood View Post
I am going to go with The Philippines.
Me, too. But then, my parents are from there, so I'm somewhat biased.

Old 06-03-2011, 06:02 AM

312 posts, read 909,348 times
I think Filipinas are the worst looking women on average actually.
You can walk around in the street and you might spot 1 out of every 500 that is good looking.
Usually that one girl is tremendously good-looking though, so of course there is a lot of beauty to be found there. But the average girl is usually not very attractive.

The hottest girls are to be found (in my opinion) in Indonesia and Singapore. Mostly Indonesia since I love their look. They are some sort of mix between White/Caucasian, Latino and Chinese.
They look Asian but doesn't have those small eyes (not that it is anything wrong with "small" eyes), plus they are usually very curvy compared to the rest of SE Asia.
Then of course there is a very big mixture of appearance in Indonesia, but I'm talking about one specific type that I believe is the real Indonesian look. I have posted a link to some girl to let you see what I'm talking about.

Pictures of your regular indo-woman (http://indonesiahotgirls.net/2011/02/14/dj-vega-magazine-2008-edition/ - broken link)

I want to lay in this bathtub (http://indonesiahotgirls.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/dj-vega-magazine-2.jpg - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.