Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: On Average Which Southeast Asian Country Do You Think Has The Best Looking Ladies ?
The Philippines 41 27.89%
Malaysia 14 9.52%
Burma 3 2.04%
Vietnam 22 14.97%
Singapore 13 8.84%
Laos 1 0.68%
Indonesia 10 6.80%
Cambodia 2 1.36%
Thailand 41 27.89%
Voters: 147. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2013, 02:38 PM

51 posts, read 174,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenIIX View Post
Here are Vetnamese from North Vietnam Hanoi.

They still looks no different from what I posted.

Source of these photos:

Wade's Vision Quest Photo Gallery - Vietnam - Hanoi
the pictures are gone for some reason.

Hanoi northern vietnameses

source : Wade's Vision Quest Photo Gallery - Vietnam - Hanoi

Old 01-05-2013, 02:40 PM
kyh

372 posts, read 1,268,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
at least your not as biased as them

do you believe that Thailand's prostitution industry is made up of muslim malays or local thai girls??
I can bet that the majority aren't Muslims - most are poor rural girls looking to make money. I believe most involved are ethnic minorities though, like the Isan girls or from neighbouring countries like Myanmar. Given the choice, which girl would want to get involved in the industry and humiliate and succumb her body and dignity to the bestiality of men?

Since I'm from Malaysia, I can say among us here, I have the most first-hand experiences and encounters with Muslim people. Islam, in general, forbids apostasy (leaving Islam). The Muslim society very much frowns upon it as though it is a capital sin. Among all world religions, Islam is the least likely to have people openly leaving the faith. Especially if you're living in a Muslim society, leaving the religion often comes with great repercussions - the family and community will ostracise and disown you. The hardliners would even issue death threats on you. And yes, leaving Islam is punishable by death in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran, and other theocratic regimes. No sane Muslims would do that openly should they desire to leave the religion. They usually do that in great secrecy, without the knowledge of family members and friends. So in many circumstances, they would still label themselves as Muslim in order not to arouse suspicion. Hence nobody really knows how many ex-Muslims there are out there - these people often take great lengths and pain to guard and protect their identity, knowing that one silly mistake would land them in great trouble, and sometimes a road of no return.

Old 01-05-2013, 02:54 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,995,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyh View Post
I can bet that the majority aren't Muslims - most are poor rural girls looking to make money. I believe most involved are ethnic minorities though, like the Isan girls or from neighbouring countries like Myanmar. Given the choice, which girl would want to get involved in the industry and humiliate and succumb her body and dignity to the bestiality of men?

Since I'm from Malaysia, I can say among us here, I have the most first-hand experiences and encounters with Muslim people. Islam, in general, forbids apostasy (leaving Islam). The Muslim society very much frowns upon it as though it is a capital sin. Among all world religions, Islam is the least likely to have people openly leaving the faith. Especially if you're living in a Muslim society, leaving the religion often comes with great repercussions - the family and community will ostracise and disown you. The hardliners would even issue death threats on you. And yes, leaving Islam is punishable by death in Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Iran, and other theocratic regimes. No sane Muslims would do that openly should they desire to leave the religion. They usually do that in great secrecy, without the knowledge of family members and friends. So in many circumstances, they would still label themselves as Muslim in order not to arouse suspicion. Hence nobody really knows how many ex-Muslims there are out there - these people often take great lengths and pain to guard and protect their identity, knowing that one silly mistake would land them in great trouble, and sometimes a road of no return.
your a person with good knowledge...thank you for your insight....being that you live around malay muslims you would know more about them

I agree that most of these bar girls are poor thai

Old 01-05-2013, 03:33 PM

209 posts, read 657,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyh View Post

What you said is true that the "Majority aren't Muslims" (on the other hand seem to be the lowest number when compare to other ethnics), but also the majority aren't we Thai/Lao either. THE MOST ARE KHMER/CAMBODIAN (And maybe signefican number of illegal imigrants from Bumar as well, Many of them are always illegal imigranting to Thailand in order to get better life/easier money, but due to low educated that is why they end up working in bar or as maid in the house) So either Cambodian or illegal Burmese imigrants those are make up total of "60% of BAR workers".Anyway after all just like TenIIX mine Lao brother said in here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenIIX View Post
since i have been living in thailand as well, i would still say majority of bar girls are still cambodian like 60%, because they are poor and also the europian/american loves their exotic looks. while all the ethnic could be the bar girl but just lesser in number there would be about 25% of thais/laos and 15% of malays.

yes, Cambodian could go everywhere in the country that have bar for them, because they are the poorest+ The most sluty in the country.
The "Majority" are still not us Thai/Lao.

Old 01-05-2013, 03:38 PM

51 posts, read 174,664 times
Quote:
your a person with good knowledge...thank you for your insight....being that you live around malay muslims you would know more about them

I agree that most of these bar girls are poor thai
it would be done long ago alredy if you don't tried to claim that the majority of bar workers are lao/thai. there are maybe some of those lao/thai who are bar workers, but still we aren't the "majority".

Old 01-05-2013, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
What you said is true that the "Majority aren't Muslims" (on the other hand seem to be the lowest number when compare to other ethnics), but also the majority aren't we Thai/Lao either. THE MOST ARE KHMER/CAMBODIAN (And maybe signefican number of illegal imigrants from Bumar as well, Many of them are always illegal imigranting to Thailand in order to get better life/easier money, but due to low educated that is why they end up working in bar or as maid in the house) So either Cambodian or illegal Burmese imigrants those are make up total of "60% of BAR workers".Anyway after all just like TenIIX mine Lao brother said in here.....

The "Majority" are still not us Thai/Lao.
you have proof of this?? other then your obvious dislike for cambodians

Old 01-05-2013, 04:06 PM

3,635 posts, read 10,740,561 times
they dont even look like cambodians. Search "thai bar girls" on google, they look Thai. They look like a mix of East and Southeast Asian

Old 01-05-2013, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
they dont even look like cambodians. Search "thai bar girls" on google, they look Thai. They look like a mix of East and Southeast Asian
Yes, some of them looks Thai/Lao but still a lot more of those who looks really Cambodian. They aren't look the same among the bar girls either.

Old 01-05-2013, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
Yes, some of them looks Thai/Lao but still a lot more of those who looks really Cambodian. They aren't look the same among the bar girls either.
actually they do look thai

khmer celebs

normal cambodian people
[IMG][/IMG]

thai
Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 05:54 AM..

Old 01-05-2013, 04:40 PM

Quote:
you have proof of this?? other then your obvious dislike for cambodians
We already proof everything to you already, there are nothing more to proof.Is it really seem that you seem to hate those Tagalag as well isn't it?? Since every single times that I posts pictures of Filipinos you seem to deny and say that those guy I posts are Tagalog as always.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia