U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2011, 11:19 PM

15,945 posts, read 36,149,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskercurve View Post
That's because there isn't a "white" race. Whites can be seen in Africa, India, Central Asia, and throughout the Americas.

If what you mean are European-descended people, then that would include a lot of hispanics. Then you would basically be agreeing with Tiger Beer.

Tiger Beer was basically trying to say (I hope I'm viewing his post correctly), perhaps not the best way of saying, that people in "free" societies create more crime. Thus, the increase in crime whenever people in more "free" societies come into Japan, crime increases.
Not me, 'Tiger Beer', but 'Tiger Blood' was saying that....we're two different posters.

It was confusing for me as well, as it seems we're bothing posting on threads about Japan, Brazil, etc.

I'm hoping others aren't equally confused about two different posters with such similar handles.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2011, 08:43 PM

1,055 posts, read 2,121,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskercurve View Post
That's because there isn't a "white" race. Whites can be seen in Africa, India, Central Asia, and throughout the Americas.

If what you mean are European-descended people, then that would include a lot of hispanics. Then you would basically be agreeing with Tiger Beer.

Tiger Beer was basically trying to say (I hope I'm viewing his post correctly), perhaps not the best way of saying, that people in "free" societies create more crime. Thus, the increase in crime whenever people in more "free" societies come into Japan, crime increases.
Um, what? By that definition, I am "European descended". What is up with people playing dumb about race on CD lately? You know exactly what I mean by white. No, he was saying when black and non-WHITE (ok?) hispanics go to Japan, they cause crime. I was saying the crime increases when whites go to Japan as well.

Please don't respond unless you know what you are talking about. Geesh.

Old 04-14-2011, 09:21 AM

3,029 posts, read 7,187,754 times
Check out this video and decide for yourself:

Ground is Swaying in Japan - Liquification - About to Go Under! April 12, 2011 - Gateway to Heaven (http://gatewaytoheaven.ning.com/video/video/show?id=3151142%3AVideo%3A46435 - broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or