Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which group?
Turkish, Armenians, Caucasus, Persians 11 12.22%
Ethnic Asiatic Russia, Kalmyks, Uralic 1 1.11%
Arabs, Lebanese 10 11.11%
Pakistanis, Aryan Indians 5 5.56%
South Indians/Dravidians 3 3.33%
Mongolians, NW China 2 2.22%
Caucasoid Central Asians - e.g. Tajiks, Uiughars, Afghans 3 3.33%
'Intermediate' Central Asians - e.g. Kazakhs, Turkic peoples 1 1.11%
Central and Northeastern Chinese, Tibetans 9 10.00%
Koreans and Japanese 18 20.00%
Southern Chinese, Vietnamese, NE Burma 17 18.89%
Thais, Khmer 3 3.33%
Malay, Indonesian 1 1.11%
Burmese, Nepalese 1 1.11%
Other Melanesian, natives of Indonesia 0 0%
Taiwanese and Filipino Aborigines 5 5.56%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 07:35 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,037,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
I picked Filipino for the poll but it's unfair to include the Turks with the Persians. Persians are some of the best looking people in the world, Turks look more like Greeks, not necessarily bad but often have the larger noses. I dont understand what "Ethnic Asiatic Russian" meant so i didn't vote for it but I think Russian women look unbelievable. Filipino girls are really the only Asian women I'm attracted to, they are probably the whitest looking and look somewhat Latin in facial features.

The worst looking would be Indian/Pakistani by far. The only ones who look good are the ones who barely look Indian like Aishwarya Rai. Most kind of have the worst combination in facial features. Samoans aren't on here but they may be the worst in the world, they're generally quite large, only pretty one I can think of is that wrestler Tamina Snuka and she's just OK looking.
Interesting I find Indians attractive. Like the average Indian girl looks quite pretty to me. Yeah Turks do look a bit different to Persians/Iranians. I'd say the latter are better looking. Ethnic Asiatic Russians basically look like Inuit.

The last option, btw, refers to the indigenous people of Taiwan and the Philippines. Most Taiwanese are basically Chinese and most Filippinos are mixed.

Old 01-21-2012, 06:52 PM

2,688 posts, read 6,558,425 times
Chinese & Singaporean girls

Old 01-21-2012, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhdh View Post
Chinese & Singaporean girls
Interesting the love for Singaporeans. I'm half Singaporean myself and my opinion is that Singaporean girls on average aren't the most attractive. Malaysians are moreso imo.

Old 01-22-2012, 07:33 AM

1,946 posts, read 2,563,388 times
Manchurian, Tibetan, a person from Eastern Turkestan are the best.

Old 01-22-2012, 07:40 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,304,418 times
:Eyeroll:

Leave it to men.

Old 01-22-2012, 09:03 AM

190 posts, read 706,658 times
I met some very attarctive pakistani men, but definitely my vote goes for the Lebanese men :9

Old 01-22-2012, 11:22 AM

629 posts, read 771,530 times
My wife is Filipino of Chinese decent. Her parents immigrated to the PIs and thats where she was born. So by blood she is Chinese (mongoloid). Here are the things I love about her physically. Her complexion is as white as any white person you will see. Its weird because both our children had huge mongolian spots. Shes a C cup but on her little 5 foot frame she has gorgeous proportions and is stunning in the nude.

And My favorite thing is aside from her head and muff she is nearly hairless. You cannot find a single hair on her legs and shes never touched them with a razor. You can find the folicles on her arms only with a magnifying glass.

And its not just my wife, all mongoloid women are virtually hairless.

I look at western women differenly now. My wife insists that white people with their diverse features, pointy noses are more beautiful but i point out that the diversity can put a new look on ugly. I like the homogenous genetics of the Mongoloid Asians

Last edited by unicane; 01-22-2012 at 11:32 AM..

Old 01-22-2012, 12:31 PM

1,946 posts, read 2,563,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicane View Post
My wife is Filipino of Chinese decent. Her parents immigrated to the PIs and thats where she was born. So by blood she is Chinese (mongoloid). Here are the things I love about her physically. Her complexion is as white as any white person you will see. Its weird because both our children had huge mongolian spots. Shes a C cup but on her little 5 foot frame she has gorgeous proportions and is stunning in the nude.

And My favorite thing is aside from her head and muff she is nearly hairless. You cannot find a single hair on her legs and shes never touched them with a razor. You can find the folicles on her arms only with a magnifying glass.

I look at western women differenly now. My wife insists that white people with their diverse features, pointy noses are more beautiful but i point out that the diversity can put a new look on ugly. I like the homogenous genetics of the Mongoloid Asians
Japanese are hairy.

Last edited by japanese001; 01-22-2012 at 01:04 PM..

Old 01-22-2012, 12:51 PM

190 posts, read 706,658 times
Quote:

That´s totally relative, i don´t think that exists a more beautiful "race", and as to variety, as they say, variety is the spice of life, a long or short nose doesn´t make you attractive or unattractive, depends on your personal taste. I personally find beautiful people in all the countries, different beauties, if we all were "homogeneous" would be very bored.

Old 01-22-2012, 06:41 PM

Quote:

Don't make generalizations based on one person. Ancestrally I'm mostly Chinese, which is 'Mongoloid' and my sister would be hairy for a white woman (lucky she's not here to see me say that, lol). She has hairier arms than me, weirdly enough. Both my sisters have to shave their legs or else they are pretty hairy. I've seen him go even awhile without shaving and the hairs are pretty visible. It feels a bit awkward talking about this lol. My mum, however, never had to shave her legs.

But yes, Mongoloid people can indeed be pretty hairy. I've seen Chinese and Japanese men with surprisingly hairy chests, full beards, and some of the women are pretty hairy.

'Homogenous genetics?' That's a rather ignorant statement, to say. The diversity among 'mongoloids' is as great as Caucasians. Malays, Thais, Chinese, Japanese, Kazakhs, all have distinct looks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.