U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: ?
Chinese 27 26.73%
Japanese 36 35.64%
Korean 34 33.66%
Vietnamese 20 19.80%
Thai 27 26.73%
Indian 18 17.82%
Cambodian 8 7.92%
Indonesian 12 11.88%
Filipino 27 26.73%
Malaysian 15 14.85%
Laotian 8 7.92%
Other 15 14.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 11:07 PM

1,761 posts, read 6,963,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
They also said the girl in this video doesn't look full Filipino either. She could have some Chinese or Spanish admixture, but there are still plenty of Filipinos who look similar. The guy on the other hand is full Chinese, but raised in the Philippines
You can't really peg one "Filipino look"
I guess they will tell that Zia is not a full filipino too lol but actually she is Full as both Dolphy and Zsa Zsa are Filipinos they just got admixture & the guy in the video is also Full Filipino too. A lot of Filipinos got admixture so people mixed-up the full Filipinos as not full.by the way, the guy in your video, born & raised in the Philippines, I think his dad is Filipino-Chinese or both of his parents are Filipino-Chinese like those Filipino-Mestizo descendants that it will come out more like caucasian or east asian looking.

other full Pinay

Last edited by pinai; 07-17-2012 at 12:16 AM..

Old 07-17-2012, 01:45 AM

15,943 posts, read 36,144,182 times
Chinese - I just find them to plain. Their hair looks too thin. They generally aren't fashionable. That being said, the country is huge, and it ranges significantly from place to place. There is one area that really did WOW me in China, and that was the CHENGDU area. I might even put Chengdu at the very top of the list for the most attractive women in all of Asia....but I'd put most Chinese, especially Beijing, way down at the bottom.

Japanese - Way better looking that Chinese, but not as good-looking as the Korean. Japanese fashion is hit and miss. Mostly they wear maternity wear, and goofy-looking clothing. The appeal is that they also show a lot of leg. However, the walking in heels is generally a huge miss. There are some odd walkers in Japan. However, outside of the superficial level, I really like Japanese people a lot. I just wouldn't list them in the 'hot' category, generally. Once they get out of that fashionable 'young adult', they seem to very quickly shift into very plain looking, very quickly. It's very rare to see a 30-year-old Japanese woman, and say 'wow'...they've generally morphed into 'no fashion' whatsoever world well before the age of 25.

Korean - It is a rare day that you see an unattractive Korean woman. Even all the many 30-somethings are just as attractive, it not more attractive than the 20-somethings. That being said, much of it is enhanced with numerous surgeries, especially the eyes. They also pile up on the make-up. If you see them without make-up, you'll be in for a shock. They also wear high heels absolutely everywhere. So the combination of high heels, make-up, and 'hooker attire' that passes for normal clothing, they really make guy's head turns. However, once you strip them from all of that, suddenly you see something little shell of what you saw before. Again, this is all very superficial. Koreans have very good hearts, as do all of the Asian people.

Vietnamese - For the longest time, I use to think that Vietnamese were definitely the most attractive of all of the Asians, by large numbers. I still would more or less put them up there with Chengdu Chinese, Koreans, and Vietnamese up there. That being said, once I put them at the top, I superficially saw tons that weren't that attractive, and started realizing there are tons of other asian ethnicities I would have listed at the bottom, who actually had a ton of beauties. The more I thought about it, you can't really say any nationality monopolizes on beauty at all. That being said, I'd still put Vietnam up there as quite high.

Thai - There are a ton of gorgeous Thai women, but I've always been strongly put off by the aggressive $$$ for sex that seems to run rampant in that country. Way too much sex tourism, and an attitude that foreigners are ATM machines. Way too many lady-boys too. Granted there are some really nice Thai people who have no associate with that whatsoever, but, I can't get the association unassociated from myself, as that's the way they overbearingly come across everytime a person steps into their country.

Indian - I'm a rare one, in that I find Indian women to be attractive. Granted, moreso in the Bollywood movies, but I've also seen Indian-Brits and such, and they seem attractive to me.

Cambodian - Definitely some beauties, but I'd put it lower on my list.

Indonesian - Definitely some attractives ones. Similar to Filipino in many ways.

Filipino - Definitely one of the best personalities. Either extremely attractive, or extremely not attractive. Not much imbetween.

Malaysian - Big mix of Chinese-Malay, Indian-Malay, and Malays themselves. Not the easiest to meet, but I like the country quite a bit.

Laotian - the language barrier is huge in Laos. A little bit like Thailand. I've seen some very attractive Laotian women who lived in the West. But, until you know they are actually from Laos, you'll be trying to guess between Philippines or Thailand, most likely.

Other - Middle Eastern is extremely attractive - Especially, Lebanese, Iranian.

Old 07-17-2012, 03:01 AM

Asia is a diverse continent. I notice some Asian countries are not in the choices it's in others
so let show them. they are Asians too, each countries there is attractive and non-attractive ones but I can say that we,
Asians have beautiful people hahaha...

Some East Asian and South East Asian
Here are some of attractive Asians in East and South East Asian

South Asians

Pakistan, India

Nepal

West Asians

Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Iran, Palestine,
Syria, Lebanon, Iraq

Armenia

Eurasian
Siberia (Russia "Asian" part)

Central Asians

Turkmen

Kazakhs & Kyrgyz

Last edited by pinai; 07-17-2012 at 04:04 AM..

Old 07-17-2012, 05:05 AM

8,224 posts, read 10,776,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkSam View Post
Now this continent deserves a thread like this.

I would put Philippines as top. They have an interesting mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian & Western qualities. Although not all of them are. )
South Korea & Japan are very open to cosmetic surgeries although it's weird how it is a taboo to talk about in public.
India have an exotic alluring look. Although I wish more Indian women would take care of theirselves.
I am not a so much fan of the Arabian beauty. They look so sharp. The gentle quality of a feminine is lacking. Some of them look like transvestites.
Arabs look like Trannies?
Maybe that's why people look at me strange. Is it the large noses we have?

While you guys are at it,how about someone post pics of beautiful dark skinned Indians?
Lastly,how about posting pics of the Negritos of the Phillipines?

Old 07-17-2012, 05:32 AM

18,633 posts, read 23,219,501 times
What is West Asia? Arabs are not Asian, nor are Slavic Russians or Greeks and Armenians.

Philipinos are a mixture of Native, Asian and Spanish.

The definitions of "Asian" of some posters is downright strange.

Old 07-17-2012, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheena12 View Post
What is West Asia? Arabs are not Asian, nor are Slavic Russians or Greeks and Armenians.

Philipinos are a mixture of Native, Asian and Spanish.

The definitions of "Asian" of some posters is downright strange.
Asians is just a definition of people from the continent of Asia it's not a race.
But some people think Asian is a race and that it is exclusively a mongoloid which is not.
It's like Americas there is South American, Central American, North American but all of these people
they have different race and culture same as in Asia. I'm sure Europe as well not all Europeans has the same color or features.

Middle East is part of Asian Games because they are located in Asia particularly in West Asia.
Russia is actually Eurasian but geographically located in Asia but not entire Russia but more than half or Russia is considered part of Asia.

Armenia is located in Asia meaning they are part of it. Asia is diverse in racial and culture.

Countries of Asia

There is also Amerasians in Asia.

Last edited by pinai; 07-17-2012 at 06:35 AM..

Old 07-17-2012, 06:19 AM

24,683 posts, read 45,344,192 times
Very detailed, TB...

I feel the same way about Chinese. They just tend to look plain in general, even the pretty ones. And the ones that are attractive tend to be pretty rather than strikingly beautiful. A lot of them dress in pretty plain fashions and look kind of dorky. Stunners do exist, of course, but it just seems rarer than other Asian nations. They tend to be quite outgoing though.

Japanese women - well I'm familiar with them because my American-born Nipponofile has dated more Japanese women than I can count. They tend to be cute, seldom drop dead gorgeous again IMO, but I often find their figures not all that impressive. They tend to be short and have short legs, or lack a bust. Most are outwardly quite friendly and polite, but it feels like there's more of a barrier communication than some other nationalities.

Korean women - Plastic surgery is prevalent. Most Korean women look like Siberian natives/Northern Chinese - in other words small eyes. To be honest I think they are overrated, but then tend to be curvier than other East Asians. Not sure about their personality, Koreans in general seem traditional but friendly.

Vietnamese - I too actually think the Vietnamese are pretty attractive. There is a difference as you go south to north, north looks a bit more Chinese. They tend to have round faces, larger eyes than NE Asians, and like to wear their hair long and straight.

Thai - Yes there are hot girls but I think the Thais are a bit overrated, probably prefer Vietnam overall. Plenty of lady boys, alright...I'm sorry but it's hard to divorce the idea of most Thai girls being prostitutes or massage girls from my mind. Some seem quite sweet while others are basically predators.

Indian - I actually think Indian women are naturally attractive, have you seen some of the Bollywood actresses, they're downright gorgeous, probably the best in Asia. I think the fact they are so traditional puts guys off going there as well.

Indonesian - Indonesians can actually be really beautiful. They tend to be a bit short, but large eyes...typically have broad noses.

Filipinos - Similar to Indonesians

Cambodia - Khmers are darker than other SE Asians. I don't have much experience in Cambodia. They have a more Austronesian look than Viets or Thais.

Laos - Laotians look like the hill tribes of Southern China to me, which just look like Southern Chinese.

Myanmar - Vary from look from Indian to Chinese, they can be attractive, especially the tribal groups, but overall they seem on the plain side.

Malaysia - A good mix of different ethnicities, Malaysian women of all groups are decently looking.

Singapore - Not the best, but after visiting recently I don't think it's as bad as I used to think.

Old 07-17-2012, 06:21 AM

24,683 posts, read 45,344,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post

While you guys are at it,how about someone post pics of beautiful dark skinned Indians?
The Mediterranean and Middle Eastern women tend to have 'strong' faces, masculine, to me, especially combined with more facial hair than other women gives that impression. Middle Eastern women are also very heavy on the eye-liner.etc which enhances the drag Queen look. They can still pull off looking a bit manly and be beautiful though, or handsome, and some are just plain stunning. Compare say the Japanese and Persians. Japanese women look cute and feminine, but seldom do I encounter knockouts like in the Middle East.

Old 07-17-2012, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post

Arab don't look trannies. I am currently working in Middle East and I've seen a lot of beautiful arabs
but of course there is also some who are not so attractive, like in all races same with the other countries
including my country.

There is also some beautiful negritos in Philippines and some are don't so we cannot
say everyone doesn't look beautiful. People has different taste or they think it's attractive to them but for us it doesn't.
We appreciate different kind of beauty or looks but others don't.

Last edited by pinai; 07-17-2012 at 07:27 AM..

Old 07-17-2012, 08:34 AM

15,943 posts, read 36,144,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Japanese women - well I'm familiar with them because my American-born Nipponofile has dated more Japanese women than I can count. They tend to be cute, seldom drop dead gorgeous again IMO, but I often find their figures not all that impressive. They tend to be short and have short legs, or lack a bust. Most are outwardly quite friendly and polite, but it feels like there's more of a barrier communication than some other nationalities.
I was about to mention that as well - the short legs. Some Japanese have long legs, but it's the short legs are more common.. I also agree with communication barrier. They also aren't very engaging to talk to. That being said, if I were to marry into a culture, Japan would be way up there near the top of the list.

Quote:
Indian - I actually think Indian women are naturally attractive, have you seen some of the Bollywood actresses, they're downright gorgeous, probably the best in Asia. I think the fact they are so traditional puts guys off going there as well.
I personally find Indian women quite attractive. The only downside is the culture is extremely conservative. They are nearly impossible to meet.

Quote:
Singapore - Not the best, but after visiting recently I don't think it's as bad as I used to think.
I like the Singaporean look as there is Chinese, Indian, and Malay. They all seem to look a bit better in Singapore than in each of their own respective countries or origins. I definetely wouldn't say 'Singaporeans are hot'....but I certainly like the strong English-abilities, they have a bit more internationalism to them, etc.

Quote:
The Mediterranean and Middle Eastern women tend to have 'strong' faces, masculine, to me, especially combined with more facial hair than other women gives that impression. Middle Eastern women are also very heavy on the eye-liner.etc which enhances the drag Queen look. They can still pull off looking a bit manly and be beautiful though, or handsome, and some are just plain stunning. Compare say the Japanese and Persians. Japanese women look cute and feminine, but seldom do I encounter knockouts like in the Middle East.
I don't know about the Mediterranean, but I certainly find the MIddle Eastern women very attractive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or