Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are Japanese women overrated?
Yes 7 46.67%
No 8 53.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2012, 10:19 PM

24,606 posts, read 55,756,157 times

Advertisements

I've seen several 'most beautiful women in Asia' threads now (even I started one) and I notice the Japanese always come up tops. Why is this? Some of them are quite cute, but in terms of Asian nationalities there are at least four or five I would put above the Japanese. I sometimes find them a bit too cutesy, both in looks and behaviour. I have a ***-obsessed friend who has dated no less than about 12 Japanese women - I've got to know some of them, most seem pretty nice, although Japanese culture is still very different to other Asian let alone Western culture. I feel say the typical Chinese person is a bit more easier to 'get', although humans are humans.

Old 05-28-2012, 01:41 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,179,866 times
Nothing like another women as objects thread.
Couldn't find the answer online or on TV?

Counter question: are young men who continually start threads like this overrated?

Old 05-28-2012, 02:32 AM

2,924 posts, read 5,584,762 times
yes, japanese women are extremely overrated. the only reason they top the hottest women in asia lists is because most of the guys responding to those polls have never even been to asia and have no exposure to the other countries.

Old 05-28-2012, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Nothing like another women as objects thread.
Couldn't find the answer online or on TV?

Counter question: are young men who continually start threads like this overrated?
I knew you would pipe up with something like this...please, i you don't want to be part of be quiet.

Old 05-28-2012, 03:12 AM

3,110 posts, read 5,584,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I've seen several 'most beautiful women in Asia' threads now (even I started one) and I notice the Japanese always come up tops. Why is this? Some of them are quite cute, but in terms of Asian nationalities there are at least four or five I would put above the Japanese. I sometimes find them a bit too cutesy, both in looks and behaviour. I have a ***-obsessed friend who has dated no less than about 12 Japanese women - I've got to know some of them, most seem pretty nice, although Japanese culture is still very different to other Asian let alone Western culture. I feel say the typical Chinese person is a bit more easier to 'get', although humans are humans.
In Japan, a little beautiful girls, but if beautiful it really beautiful. The Japanese are very long lived closed, and at a meeting of Europeans believed them ugly. But over the years the attitude to strangers changed and Vice versa consider them beautiful, that now is the imitation of them, in many ways. (which I think is not correct) Japan Has its own interesting culture, and should remain as such (this is my personal opinion)

Old 05-28-2012, 04:21 AM

6,186 posts, read 11,790,664 times
Not at all. I think Japanese women overall are some of the sexiest women in the world, especially the OL (office lady) types. As I've mentioned in every other thread about Japanese women, I love how they dress and take care of themselves, their petite bodies, and their cute personalities. I especially love my Japanese GF, the sexiest girl I've ever known.

Old 05-28-2012, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
In Japan, a little beautiful girls, but if beautiful it really beautiful. The Japanese are very long lived closed, and at a meeting of Europeans believed them ugly. But over the years the attitude to strangers changed and Vice versa consider them beautiful, that now is the imitation of them, in many ways. (which I think is not correct) Japan Has its own interesting culture, and should remain as such (this is my personal opinion)
Yes, Japanese culture is now hugely popular outside Asia, and you see some non-Japanese girl imitating their style, wearing 'cosplay' and the like lol.

Old 05-28-2012, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAandATL View Post
Not at all. I think Japanese women overall are some of the sexiest women in the world, especially the OL (office lady) types. As I've mentioned in every other thread about Japanese women, I love how they dress and take care of themselves, their petite bodies, and their cute personalities. I especially love my Japanese GF, the sexiest girl I've ever known.
Japanese girls are cute but less often are they sexy like say SE Asian women, or Latina women.

Old 05-28-2012, 04:49 AM

Yes, And European culture in Japan

Old 05-28-2012, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Japanese girls are cute but less often are they sexy like say SE Asian women, or Latina women.
And Japanese to Asian women do not belong?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia