Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 03:35 AM

2,351 posts, read 7,091,013 times

Advertisements

[quote=Smtchll;28985136]I'm talking about the many Filipinas who are naturally brown-skinned but are using those techniques I mentioned (the makeup thing is the most common) It makes them look weird because it's unnatural to have native Austronesian features and white skin.

Filipinas who are naturally that light color that Filipinas love are usually Chinese mixed or maybe they have some Caucasian. Their features look natural with light skin.

except for the super-white like this...

That looks unnatural too, and she's a Filipina of Spanish descent. That's the ideal Filipina skin color^

The ideal Filipina look...

I don't think Lucy Torres looks unnatural... She is of Spanish ancestry. She has the facial features of a European.

Old 04-05-2013, 06:09 AM

1,754 posts, read 8,115,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
I don't think they aren't know for beauty... Philippines won the Miss Universe Pageant twice already and they always go to the finalist... For 2 consecutive years, they were runners up.
actually 3. It began to Venus (4th)-2010, Shamcey(3rd)-2011 and janine (1st)-2012 and they are all brown-skinned.

Last edited by pinai; 04-05-2013 at 06:19 AM..

Old 04-05-2013, 06:59 AM

^I think one of the best brown-skinned beauties for Bb. Pilipinas this year is Charmaine Elima & Parul Shah.

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...79721836_n.jpg

Parul Shah

http://imageshack.us/a/img194/1724/4...9825146135.jpg

Tan or brown-skinned is actually beautiful

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 07:04 PM..

Old 04-05-2013, 07:51 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,998,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
^I think one of the best brown-skinned beauties for Bb. Pilipinas this year is Charmaine Elima & Parul Shah.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z.../Charmaine.jpg

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...79721836_n.jpg

Parul Shah

http://imageshack.us/a/img194/1724/4...9825146135.jpg

Tan or brown-skinned is actually beautiful
why are you posting some indian/afrab mixed women...why arent you proud of your true native look??

http://i50.tinypic.com/4iiykk.jpg

Old 04-05-2013, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
why are you posting some indian/afrab mixed women...why arent you proud of your true native look??

http://i50.tinypic.com/4iiykk.jpg
She posted our FELLOW Filipino women who are joining the Bininining Pilipinas pageant and who will possibly be the one who will represent the Philippines for the Miss Universe and who knows ? any of them could possibly give honour and prestige to our country.

What exactly is wrong if she posted beautifil Filipina half breeds ? Just because they are half, doesn't mean they are not Filipinos right ?

You are so full of prejudice againts people who have pretty faces ... Tsk tsk

Old 04-05-2013, 08:42 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,998,720 times
Quote:
She posted our FELLOW Filipino women who are joining the Bininining Pilipinas pageant and who will possibly be the one who will represent the Philippines for the Miss Universe and who knows ? any of them could possibly give honour and prestige to our country.

What exactly is wrong if she posted beautifil Filipina half breeds ? Just because they are half, doesn't mean they are not Filipinos right ?

You are so full of prejudice againts people who have pretty faces ... Tsk tsk
Smtchl would be depressed that you choose foreigners over true aboriginal look of the island

Old 04-05-2013, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Smtchl would be depressed that you choose foreigners over true aboriginal look of the island
The Negritos do not represent the Philippines as they are indigenous making up only 8 % of the population. I have never seen a Negrita joining any pageant in the Philippines especially in the Miss Universe, of course because Filipinos are not really that proud to use the Filipino language in pageants, so how can there be a Negrita ?

Old 04-05-2013, 11:22 AM

3,635 posts, read 10,747,321 times
[quote=Hermosaa;28987527]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
I'm talking about the many Filipinas who are naturally brown-skinned but are using those techniques I mentioned (the makeup thing is the most common) It makes them look weird because it's unnatural to have native Austronesian features and white skin.

Filipinas who are naturally that light color that Filipinas love are usually Chinese mixed or maybe they have some Caucasian. Their features look natural with light skin.

except for the super-white like this...

That looks unnatural too, and she's a Filipina of Spanish descent. That's the ideal Filipina skin color^

The ideal Filipina look...

I don't think Lucy Torres looks unnatural... She is of Spanish ancestry. She has the facial features of a European.
Being white doesn't mean you're pale as a ghost. I think Filipinos think it's supposed to be that way. I never saw anybody that pale in Spain. And besides, she lives in the Philippines, a country near the equator. The skin color is completely unnatural.

Old 04-05-2013, 11:35 AM

[quote=Smtchll;28992736]
Quote:

Being white doesn't mean you're pale as a ghost. I think Filipinos think it's supposed to be that way. I never saw anybody that pale in Spain. And besides, she lives in the Philippines, a country near the equator. The skin color is completely unnatural.
There are some Spanish that are really white but of couse it is not so common and still not as white as other Caucasians and especially now that they always try to get a tan. My cousin is half Spanish and she is also very white.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Ejay, I want to put in your mind this INDIA is located from where? - SOUTH ASIA

Filipino is what? - NATIONALITY & Language

What is the topic all about? - TAN/BROWN Natural Skin color in ASIA

So did I posted a white & pale Filipina. Question my post if I posted an originally Brown/Tan Filipina who have done a bleach procedure.

Quote:
Criteria for Bb. Pilipinas who will represent Philippines. A Filipino has ALL the rights to represent their country and their heritage no matter IF they are mix or not.

To qualify, you must be:

A single lady, 17 to 25 years old
A FILIPINO CITIZEN, minimum 5’6” in height with pleasing personality
At least a high school graduate and of good moral character
Prospective candidates are encouraged to apply in person and to submit the following requirements upon application:

ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE (authenticated by NSO)
Certified true copy of high school diploma
PHILIPPINE PASSPORT (if any)
Close-up and full body photos
Written consent from parents if 17 years of age
I didn't even question these ladies for being a Filipino.

Last edited by pinai; 04-05-2013 at 03:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia