Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 12:45 AM

9 posts, read 38,690 times

Advertisements

Hi. I was just wondering if you know how children who are mixed race of Asian Indian and white look like? Like, an Asian Indian man and a white woman?

Is it possible for the child to turn out white? My white daughter wants to marry an Asian Indian man.

(Asian Indian as in from India, the world's poorest state.)

Old 05-19-2010, 01:33 AM

181 posts, read 323,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace0101 View Post
Hi. I was just wondering if you know how children who are mixed race of Asian Indian and white look like? Like, an Asian Indian man and a white woman?

Is it possible for the child to turn out white? My white daughter wants to marry an Asian Indian man.

Like any other child, they vary in terms of looks. It would be very rare that the child would come out white, but it can happen. It is my opinion that mixed race children are often quite beautiful.

Why did you mention that India is the world's poorest state? First off, it is not a state, it is a country. Second, Congo is the world's poorest country.

Old 05-19-2010, 01:46 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,881,845 times
India isn't poor .. its got more than a million people who're rich at heart .. some folks are rich practically, yes we're developing with a good pace economically too .. anyways to the topic ..yes the kids could be ''white skinned'' if the indian man in question is lighter .. however the graph goes like this .. some people down south are usually dark skinned than the ones up north .. theres diversity in our culture and traditions ..religions as well .. so in that regard if your daughter chose to marry an indian guy .. i see that your family and the kids would certainly enjoy the cultural bond .. India is a country with a rich history and its quite incredible in all its glory

Old 05-19-2010, 05:29 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,184,922 times
I bet you will love your grandchildren regardless of what shade they are.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:02 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
Grandchildren are even MORE beautiful than the children we had the first time, no matter what their shade. Trust me on this one.

Old 05-20-2010, 11:49 PM

10,138 posts, read 16,049,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ace0101 View Post

Yes, my friend Natasha has a Indian dad and a French (White) mother; and her skin color is very white.

I myself am Indian, but my skin color isn't brown either, I have whiter skin, but that's because my origination ancestry (my parents) are from the Himalayan areas.

Old 07-28-2010, 02:03 PM

87 posts, read 392,140 times
Asian Indians tend to be upper middle class/ upper class. You know, Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Bankers.

Im Asian Indian, i have a few cousins who are half white. My family is "light skinned" Often get mistaken for Greek or Italian. And my cousins who are half white look well white. Maybe a little tan, but they look white.

Old 07-28-2010, 04:50 PM

2,699 posts, read 2,411,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaAndOranges View Post
Like any other child, they vary in terms of looks. It would be very rare that the child would come out white, but it can happen. It is my opinion that mixed race children are often quite beautiful.

Why did you mention that India is the world's poorest state? First off, it is not a state, it is a country. Second, Congo is the world's poorest country.
Yes, it is a country, but it's also a sovereign state.

Old 07-28-2010, 05:20 PM

13,630 posts, read 10,031,964 times
I have few relations that are of Asian-White parentage, and they have come out looking more like the Asian side.

Old 07-29-2010, 12:16 AM

11 posts, read 43,582 times
I have a lot of Pakistani uncles who married White women-and they (my cousins) have a gorgeous complexion. It's really tan, they all look white but all of them have dark hair and brown eyes of course (some of the mothers are blonde and/or have colored eyes).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia