U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-28-2014, 06:26 AM
 
27 posts, read 36,589 times
Reputation: 20

Advertisements

Singapore is not boring 'cause they also have Geylang.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-28-2014, 06:33 AM
 
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
10,426 posts, read 12,433,840 times
Reputation: 4861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyarap View Post
Singapore is not boring 'cause they also have Geylang.
Fly 1 hour North and have more choice/options for half the price.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2014, 07:03 AM
 
27 posts, read 36,589 times
Reputation: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy-040 View Post
Fly 1 hour North and have more choice/options for half the price.
Is ticket plane that cheap? when Singapore's got everything you need for beginners in Asia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2014, 07:18 AM
 
Location: Melbourne, Australia
9,781 posts, read 16,263,362 times
Reputation: 2833
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyarap View Post
Is ticket plane that cheap? when Singapore's got everything you need for beginners in Asia.
Yes. If cheap sex is what you're after, the $50 airfare to Bangkok would be nothing compared to the comparative expense of prostitution in Singapore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2014, 07:20 AM
 
Location: singapore
1,526 posts, read 1,273,235 times
Reputation: 416
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
Yes. If cheap sex is what you're after, the $50 airfare to Bangkok would be nothing compared to the comparative expense of prostitution in Singapore.
$50 is when it is promotional price, normal fare with jetstsr probably cost $250
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2014, 07:27 AM
 
Location: Melbourne, Australia
9,781 posts, read 16,263,362 times
Reputation: 2833
Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporelady View Post
$50 is when it is promotional price, normal fare with jetstsr probably cost $250
Prices seem to vary a lot, but it's pretty easy to get fares below $80 one way SG to BKK.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2014, 08:37 AM
 
27 posts, read 36,589 times
Reputation: 20
so prostitutes in Singapore costs more than $250?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2014, 08:46 AM
 
1,099 posts, read 1,671,800 times
Reputation: 971
Why are plane fares quoted one way only? SIN to BKK is a 2.5 hr flight and with the required airport check in time, it is most likely that one needs to eat or drink something on the plane or at the airport. Plus ground transportation and some baggage charges if taking LCC, spending minimum of US$250 for a trip to BKK from Singapore is very easy. It is not a short or cheap flight. But then, if one is into sex tourism, why bother stopping by SG? Go to Thailand. That really is a beginner's place for sex tourists. No prior research or whatever required. Show up there and the pimps will find you!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2014, 12:41 PM
 
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
10,426 posts, read 12,433,840 times
Reputation: 4861
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meyarap View Post
so prostitutes in Singapore costs more than $250?
Let just say pro's in Singapore are almost as expensive as those in Western Europe but with better service.
Think $70/1 hour/1 highlight, most ladies in Thailand will stay the entire night with you for that kinda money.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-28-2014, 12:48 PM
 
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
10,426 posts, read 12,433,840 times
Reputation: 4861
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTiger View Post
Why are plane fares quoted one way only? SIN to BKK is a 2.5 hr flight and with the required airport check in time, it is most likely that one needs to eat or drink something on the plane or at the airport. Plus ground transportation and some baggage charges if taking LCC, spending minimum of US$250 for a trip to BKK from Singapore is very easy. It is not a short or cheap flight.
Bangkok is not the only place for sex tourism in Thailand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top