U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 08:03 PM

1,434 posts, read 2,117,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintgum84 View Post
Other threads?

What BS are you espousing! The WB economics thread was a legitimate WB source! How is that not a proper discussion?

If you wanted to be a man, you would have PM'd me your details. I gave a place and offered to arrange a time/date. You tried to be clever with your low grade name calling - playground stuff, when we are grown!

You and you alone ruined this potentially interesting thread.

You call this clever? Maybe for a Paki I guess. Calling you a Hindu was the greatest compliment I could say. You are really insecure. Grow a pair. You are the fool looking for a fight based on a thread LOL. All you gave me was a street. How about I give you an address? Want to make this happen?

Old 05-19-2013, 08:11 PM

686 posts, read 958,494 times
I said you tried to be clever. It wasn't successful.

No, I'm the 'fool' who says things he's capable to backing up. You are a scrawny Tamil or Keralite who has a mouth behind a PC.

You wont give your real address - don't try and act like you will. Luckily, I know many good Indians so know you are an aberration. Debate is good if its grounded in academic sources - your hate filled posts 2-3 pages back expose the type of 'man' you are.

Old 05-19-2013, 08:14 PM

1,434 posts, read 2,117,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mintgum84 View Post
I said you tried to be clever. It wasn't successful.

No, I'm the 'fool' who says things he's capable to backing up. You are a scrawny Tamil or Keralite who has a mouth behind a PC.

You wont give your real address - don't try and act like you will. Luckily, I know many good Indians so know you are an aberration. Debate is good if its grounded in academic sources - your hate filled posts 2-3 pages back expose the type of 'man' you are.

Sure buddy. South Indians have whooped Paki's for a long, long time. Anyway, everyone can see the type of woman you are with your hate filled posts. Now keep it moving Goatfukker

Old 05-19-2013, 08:52 PM

2,299 posts, read 3,398,939 times
I think it's time to bust out the peace pipe.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:45 AM

6,633 posts, read 8,330,102 times
It's pretty evident that we're having a hard time getting along in this thread.

Closed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia