U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 08:30 PM

440 posts, read 1,322,776 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickytoffee View Post
Have you been to www.happierabroad.com It has everything you need. This American wm discontent with American ww came as a surprise to me. I just stumbled across all these sites and vids on you tube about how feminism has ruined femininity . Sites like Anglobitch are news to me.

Anglobitch ..LOL! I love it, so true.

Seriously what the hell do all of you care what I decide to do anyways if you like you're American wifes/husbands good for you but it's not my cup of tea. I came on here looking for advice and get attacked for stating my reasons for not wanting to be with the anglobitches...lol.

Old 09-18-2012, 08:45 PM

17,611 posts, read 19,031,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickytoffee View Post
Have you been to www.happierabroad.com It has everything you need. This American wm discontent with American ww came as a surprise to me. I just stumbled across all these sites and vids on you tube about how feminism has ruined femininity . Sites like Anglobitch are news to me.
No one is fooled...those sites are "gateways" to the sex tourism industry. Absolutely disgusting.

Old 09-18-2012, 09:02 PM

2,935 posts, read 4,764,328 times
whats wrong with sex tourism?

Old 09-18-2012, 09:18 PM

14,752 posts, read 28,600,845 times
Do Filipinas like Anglo types? I think so.

I was sitting on a commuter train car in work attire. Two near-retirement Filipinas were sitting across from me. After making eye contact, we smiled and nodded. I asked them if they were from the Philippines and they said yes. From working with a Filipino guy, I found that he and I went to the same parish, so I asked him how to say "church" in Tagalog. He said it was "simbajan' (sp). I told the Filipinas that I only knew one word in their language and said it was "simbajan." We were near the city center when I said this and, as they got up to disembark, they made their stupid giggle and said "You need to find a Filipina."

Knowing one word in Tagalog equals needing a Filipina? WTF.

Old 09-18-2012, 09:30 PM

2,935 posts, read 4,764,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Leaf View Post
That's not true I would venture to guess at least half of prostitutes these day are independent providers meaning they do it on there own, no pimps. And high end prostitutes are more common than you think, who do you think all the wall street people pay? Not street walkers, don't you remember Eliot Spitzer, Charlie Sheen? Their prostitutes weren't poor drug addled hookers. So it's there choice and as far as drug addicted, well again that's was there decision to abuse drugs in fact most probably stated out as drug addicts and went into prostitution to pay for the drugs.
in the PI, most working girls come from impoverished backgrounds. in AC i'd say most are from leyte and samar, two very poor islands. in metro manila i'd say more are from mindanao, especially edsa complex and burgos st girls. another poorer place. lotsa druggy girls in cebu, but in most other places it's relatively drug free (i mean theres some druggy girls but not many). theyre not forced into the industry and usually arent any desperately poor, they just want a better life in the big city. usually recruited by mamasans or friends who work in the industry, which is why many bars will have so many girls from the same place.

Old 09-18-2012, 11:13 PM

15,943 posts, read 36,144,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Do Filipinas like Anglo types? I think so.

I was sitting on a commuter train car in work attire. Two near-retirement Filipinas were sitting across from me. After making eye contact, we smiled and nodded. I asked them if they were from the Philippines and they said yes. From working with a Filipino guy, I found that he and I went to the same parish, so I asked him how to say "church" in Tagalog. He said it was "simbajan' (sp). I told the Filipinas that I only knew one word in their language and said it was "simbajan." We were near the city center when I said this and, as they got up to disembark, they made their stupid giggle and said "You need to find a Filipina."

Knowing one word in Tagalog equals needing a Filipina? WTF.
Obviously they were just being friendly to you. I wouldn't take it as a 'WTF' and perceive it as a 'studid giggle' by them entertaining you with simple chit-chat after exchanging eye contact.

Would you have preferred a good ol' American 'what'r'u'looking at' response instead?

Old 09-18-2012, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
Obviously they were just being friendly to you. I wouldn't take it as a 'WTF' and perceive it as a 'studid giggle' by them entertaining you with simple chit-chat after exchanging eye contact.

Would you have preferred a good ol' American 'what'r'u'looking at' response instead?
Everything was cool except "You need to find a Filipina." "Nice talking to you" or "enjoy your day at work" would have been more appropriate ways to part ways. Latina/Mediterranean/Middle Eastern/Filipina women are the most obnoxious and persistent in wanting to fix someone up. I don't view it as a compliment. I view it as an annoyance.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:38 AM

2,627 posts, read 6,218,752 times
Quote:
Seriously what the hell do all of you care what I decide to do anyways if you like you're American wifes/husbands good for you but it's not my cup of tea. I came on here looking for advice and get attacked for stating my reasons for not wanting to be with the anglobitches...lol.
I don't care what you do.

However, it seems a little silly to go all the way to the Philippines for the purpose of "importing" a woman. One can simply go to a city or town in the United States that has a Jolibee, Goldilocks, Red Ribbon, Max's of Manila, Island Pacific Supermarket, or Seafood City Supermarket and find plenty of single, FOB women from the Philippines.

Old 09-19-2012, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonah K View Post
However, it seems a little silly to go all the way to the Philippines for the purpose of "importing" a woman. One can simply go to a city or town in the United States that has a Jolibee, Goldilocks, Red Ribbon, Max's of Manila, Island Pacific Supermarket, or Seafood City Supermarket and find plenty of single, FOB women from the Philippines.
That makes sense. He can just hang around places where Filipinas hang out. If he really wants to go Filipino, he can move to Daly City CA, abutting San Francisco to the south, and avoid the jet lag.

Old 09-19-2012, 02:00 PM

2,076 posts, read 3,076,909 times
Quote:
I want to meet her and spend some time with her and see how she is. I'm not going to get married right away but if I do can we get married over there or does it have to be in the states? Once married is she allowed to live in the US?

Info would be greatly appreciated.
I don't think that's what you want. I think you want kids, which is fine init of itself. Just be honest with yourself so you make the correct decision.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia