U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 03:36 PM

8,226 posts, read 10,828,376 times

Advertisements

Better hope she isn't a ladyboy!!!
That's all I have to say.

Old 09-19-2012, 06:36 PM
JL

7,355 posts, read 11,915,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
Better hope she isn't a ladyboy!!!
That's all I have to say.
Interesting point. I assume he is chatting via webcam...If not, things can be a bit murky. If it is a woman, he should post her pic here, so we can see..

Old 09-19-2012, 06:42 PM

14,752 posts, read 28,694,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Leaf View Post
Anglobitch ..LOL! I love it, so true.

Seriously what the hell do all of you care what I decide to do anyways if you like you're American wifes/husbands good for you but it's not my cup of tea. I came on here looking for advice and get attacked for stating my reasons for not wanting to be with the anglobitches...lol.
This reasoning is kind of flawed. What the REAL issue is that the better "anglobitches" are taken and the "not so great" "anglobitches" are available. This is the REAL reason guys do the overseas thing.

Old 09-19-2012, 08:30 PM

986 posts, read 1,181,574 times
Lost Leaf,
"_____b*****s", just fill in the description of any nationality in the blank space and no one is incorrect!
Yeah, no one should be concerned about what your reasons are for going to the Philippines or any country to look for a woman of your desires! You were just looking for advice and guidance and not a bunch of antagonistic and ridiculing remarks!
I guess certain people just like to voice out their frustrations and go off topic to create a pissing contest! Some just enjoy pushing people's buttons to get an opposite reaction other than what you intended to get out of your post!
As the saying goes, "You got it Toyota"! Forgot where that phrase came from, the Philippines or the U.S.! I think it was in the U.S. during the gas shortage in the 70s when people had to wait in line just to fill up or be rationed gas!
I'm just saying, that's what you get for throwing your question or remark out there on a forums like this! Do it on an overseas expat forum in the Philippines, you'll get more of an informative straight forward answer instead of people bashing you on a personal level where the majority of the members are from where?

Last edited by Art2ro; 09-19-2012 at 08:51 PM..

Old 09-20-2012, 07:21 AM

22,310 posts, read 23,803,150 times
Well, if y'all happy, then great.

Old 09-20-2012, 02:24 PM

440 posts, read 1,327,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
That makes sense. He can just hang around places where Filipinas hang out. If he really wants to go Filipino, he can move to Daly City CA, abutting San Francisco to the south, and avoid the jet lag.

This is true, I just might explore that option.

Old 09-20-2012, 02:28 PM

440 posts, read 1,327,885 times
Another poster sent me this link to an interesting sight that exemplifies how I feel about the modern feminist western/American women. There's some great articles and personal testimonies on there, I knew I wasn't the only one who feels this way.

Men Going Their Own Way Forums. - Latest Articles

Old 09-20-2012, 04:59 PM

17,624 posts, read 19,096,084 times
Quote:
Another poster sent me this link to an interesting sight that exemplifies how I feel about the modern feminist western/American women. There's some great articles and personal testimonies on there, I knew I wasn't the only one who feels this way.

To be honest with you I do understand some of what you are saying about us as American or Western women but I think that your blanket dismissal (and bashing) of all American women is rather extreme.

From this American woman's perspective we (American women) do not always have the option in 2012 to be the happy homemaker 1950s housewife as our grandmothers did. The vast majority of 18 year old boys are not asking their 18 year old high school sweethearts for their hands in marriage. The same goes for college. While some do get married out of college (usually Southerners) the rest of us graduate college and need to work to support ourselves. This involves developing a career and sometimes going on to graduate school.

So what you are calling feminism most women simply view as their life. And I think that it would be just as unfair for me to turn around and bash American men for not doing the things that our grandfathers used to do. Neither one of my grandmothers ever had to work a day in their lives. And neither one of them wanted for anything. Are today's American men willing to do the same? Most would not. But why bash? The world is different than it was 60 years ago.

Lastly, men who view far away foreign lands as some virginal paradise for women who are stuck in a time warp are sure to be disappointed when their bride becomes "westernized" and starts to adapt to the way of life for most American women.

Old 09-20-2012, 06:27 PM

15,956 posts, read 36,264,091 times
Quote:

The clicked on page is about father's rights, legal rights after divorce, etc.

If you marry someone who isn't a white american woman, it doesn't mean you still might not have legal problems with a future non-white ex-wife.

Old 09-20-2012, 08:04 PM

2,935 posts, read 4,779,847 times
Quote:

go to philippines addicts or PI at night forums and ask you're questions there. they'll steer you in the right direction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia