U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2014, 08:58 PM

40 posts, read 99,588 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire_F View Post
That's a pretty sad outlook, and your attitude towards American women is very offensive. If this is your attitude, it's no wonder things haven't worked out for you here.

Most America women do Suck. Its the culture here. It is what it is. And just because you have had enough of it doesn't mean there is something wrong with you.

Old 02-10-2014, 09:14 PM

40 posts, read 99,588 times
Default Yes poison with feminism!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire_F View Post
Poisoned with feminism? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Wow.
HE'S RIGHT!!!!!

Old 02-11-2014, 12:26 PM

399 posts, read 579,675 times
My wife is from the Philippines. She is from the province. She is hard working. Family oriented. She has strong convictions in her believes. She is loyal. She loves her parents. Her parents did a great job raising her. She is a good girl. Not all women in poor countries are prostituting themselves or looking for husbands. We corresponded for almost 2 years before we met in person. It took another two years before we finally got married. Lots of patience, but it was worth it. My trips to the Philippines I didn't spend in the tourist quarters or city. It was out in the mountains. No air conditioning. No running water at times. Living with her and her family. My wife even with some of her savings built an annex to their homes so I could be comfortable. Sure some people probably want to be with white people. There are scammers. Use your commonsense. Give things time. No need to rush. You will discover a persons true self in time.

Old 02-12-2014, 04:26 AM

1,761 posts, read 6,965,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmain View Post
My wife is from the Philippines. She is from the province. She is hard working. Family oriented. She has strong convictions in her believes. She is loyal. She loves her parents. Her parents did a great job raising her. She is a good girl. Not all women in poor countries are prostituting themselves or looking for husbands. We corresponded for almost 2 years before we met in person. It took another two years before we finally got married. Lots of patience, but it was worth it. My trips to the Philippines I didn't spend in the tourist quarters or city. It was out in the mountains. No air conditioning. No running water at times. Living with her and her family. My wife even with some of her savings built an annex to their homes so I could be comfortable. Sure some people probably want to be with white people. There are scammers. Use your commonsense. Give things time. No need to rush. You will discover a persons true self in time.
I agree with you, it's good that you get to know her before you married her.

Old 02-12-2014, 11:12 AM

1,953 posts, read 2,069,636 times
It is a thread rude to women.

Old 02-13-2014, 11:57 AM

399 posts, read 579,675 times
My wife and I laugh when we see these old gray haired men with young filipina's. It looks odd. I'm not saying that their can't be true love, but more than likely it's not. You'd think that the average young girl would like a guy around her age..not the age of her grandfather. I was one of the rarities that I was a young guy when so many of the other foreigners were much much older men.

Old 03-02-2014, 12:59 AM

106 posts, read 333,339 times
So what happened to the OP (2 years ago)?
Did he end of marrying? Did he go to Asia?
He is dead on in his portrayal of American women...

Old 03-02-2014, 01:48 PM

163 posts, read 198,947 times
"Generalizations" are the cornerstone of humanity.

Old 03-07-2014, 04:05 AM

9 posts, read 21,519 times
No, they don't suck. The men don't like american women because they are more rich, educated and powerful than those from developing countries. American women cannot be bullied by men from any country. American women are not tolerating of unfairness or abuse.

In another big developed country, Japan, the Japanese men are not into marrying a woman from developing country. Canadian, British, German and French men aren't too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatNEWTHOUGHTguy View Post
Most America women do Suck. Its the culture here. It is what it is. And just because you have had enough of it doesn't mean there is something wrong with you.

Old 03-07-2014, 04:16 AM

9,781 posts, read 16,238,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EastAsianladyyy View Post
No, they don't suck. The men don't like american women because they are more rich, educated and powerful than those from developing countries. American women cannot be bullied by men from any country. American women are not tolerating of unfairness or abuse.

In another big developed country, Japan, the Japanese men are not into marrying a woman from developing country. Canadian, British, German and French men aren't too.
You're unaware of the many Europeans and Japanese/Koreans who look for wives in poorer countries.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia