U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2012, 11:04 AM

8,820 posts, read 6,473,390 times

Advertisements

Guess there's no sex industry in Asian countries...women are ladies there! and men are gentlemen!

Old 09-15-2012, 11:14 AM

36,496 posts, read 45,049,961 times
Any man who whines and moans about the women in his own culture and country being so bad is going to encounter many things to whine and moan about the women of any country and culture. OP sounds so desperate and out of touch with reality basing so many opinions on media and reality shows. Man they are entertainment and totally scripted! Get off your butt, turn the TV off and find decent people to hang out with. Obviously you lack quality friends with so many bad encounters.

OP sounds so DESPERATE to me and desperation means a great deal of naivete about women. Women of any culture and country can read this. Nothing will be any different no matter where he goes.

Old 09-15-2012, 11:53 AM

2,401 posts, read 4,048,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
Any man who whines and moans about the women in his own culture and country being so bad is going to encounter many things to whine and moan about the women of any country and culture. OP sounds so desperate and out of touch with reality basing so many opinions on media and reality shows. Man they are entertainment and totally scripted! Get off your butt, turn the TV off and find decent people to hang out with. Obviously you lack quality friends with so many bad encounters.

OP sounds so DESPERATE to me and desperation means a great deal of naivete about women. Women of any culture and country can read this. Nothing will be any different no matter where he goes.

Agreed!!!

Old 09-15-2012, 03:56 PM

630 posts, read 666,459 times
Wrong, the difference betweeen a Filipina and an American feminist is stark. The AW walks through life with an attitude of entitlement that stems from the so called progress made in the feminist movement. When a 16 YO American teenager wants out of her parents house all she has to do is get knocked up and the governmment steps in with SSI, Medicaide, WIC, EBTs (foodstamps), day care, college and a myriad of other social programs that basically make the presence of a father obsolete. She doenst need or want a man, she has the Federal Government to take care of her so she turns into an insolent entitled B____.

In the PI if a young lady gets pregnant she has NO entitlements. What happens to her is she takes a contract job over seas works 12 hour days 7 days a week and sends every penny she can home to care for her child.

As you can see the reproductive decisions made by the entitled American spoilt snot have very different consequeces than that of the more mature and resposnible Filipina. And that is why as you get over the age of 25 you find more young ladies in the PIs who are mature, responsible honest and just looking for a good man to start a family with. Its why I as a 38 year old man could find nothing worth marrying in the US but found my 32 YO souldmate in the PIs.

The device we are debating on has made the world very small. I can chat send pictures, video, money anywhere on the planet. I live within a half hour of an Intl airport where I can be anywhere in the world tommorow. It strikes me as ignorant and arrogant to suggest that its OK to pursue a love interest online if its within some boundary but if you cross that boundary or border a stigma is suddenly attached.

Thats your close minded caveman view of how it is and I hope it works for ya. I chose to use the advanced technology available to me, widen my search to give me more opportunities enabling me to be more selective. TYVM

Old 09-15-2012, 04:35 PM

14,747 posts, read 29,232,305 times
Every single American guy that has the Filipina/Thai fetish is either not very attractive (and knows it) and/or tends toward beta.

Help yourself to one. I hope you like what you get, the high international phone bills, their obnoxious and cloying extended families yapping in Tagalog, and the frequent flyer program on Philippine Airways.

Old 09-15-2012, 05:31 PM

Nice sweeping generalizations based on nothing. No phone bills, the only family member my wife is in touch with on a regular basis is her sister in Canada and we have not went back to the PIs since she came to the US.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicane View Post
Nice sweeping generalizations based on nothing. No phone bills, the only family member my wife is in touch with on a regular basis is her sister in Canada and we have not went back to the PIs since she came to the US.
Based on the guys I know who INSISTED on Philippine, Thai, Eastern European or South American. The key word is INSISTED. They got more than what they bargained for. And I've seen a bit, having been around the block.

Old 09-15-2012, 07:29 PM

So this is all based on "seen a bit' and "been around the block". Excuse me if I find your anecdotal generalizations to be HS

Old 09-15-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicane View Post
So this is all based on "seen a bit' and "been around the block". Excuse me if I find your anecdotal generalizations to be HS
Whatever. Every guy I know who went this route knew getting a conventional American woman wasn't in the cards for them. One example was a Creole guy who kept chasing blondes. Most of the boys in this family did the same thing with varying degrees of success so, as he was getting along in years, he found a South American woman. Obnoxious and brassy, family coming in from South America for months at a time, language barrier, phone bills, occasional trips to the "homeland" instead of Hawaii or Europe, and kids who appear to be having some issues at school about their blended status. And that's just ONE situation.

Old 09-15-2012, 09:36 PM

986 posts, read 1,202,486 times
Originally Posted by no kudzu
Any man who whines and moans about the women in his own culture and country being so bad is going to encounter many things to whine and moan about the women of any country and culture. OP sounds so desperate and out of touch with reality basing so many opinions on media and reality shows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hueyeats View Post

Agreed!!!
It's just not true, when one says all women are the same no matter what country they come from! Now that's being naive, because if that was true, no man would have the need to try and find a woman of his desires elsewhere!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia