U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2015, 11:50 AM

6,787 posts, read 5,144,365 times

Advertisements

^This is the first time I've ever heard of such information. Who told you that? Where are they exactly?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2015, 12:16 PM

10,435 posts, read 12,454,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
^This is the first time I've ever heard of such information. Who told you that? Where are they exactly?
In small numbers maybe, i think Hong Kong and Macau got a lot more in the region.

Old 08-30-2015, 12:53 AM

1,078 posts, read 804,559 times
Child Sex Tourism..... 44+ year old white men.

If you see white men traveling by themselves. You know why.

Old 08-30-2015, 03:34 AM

10,435 posts, read 12,454,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by incognitoe View Post
Child Sex Tourism..... 44+ year old white men.

If you see white men traveling by themselves. You know why.
Child sex tourism is not out there in the open in Thailand as some might expect, the numbers of pedophiles to adult prostitute customers is very low.

Thailand has grown a lot in the last 10 years so child prostitution has becomone less common compared to the 80's/90's. The countries around Thailand (Burma/Laos/Cambodia/Philippines/Indonesia) have a higher % of pedophile visitors these days.

Old 10-07-2015, 06:14 AM

670 posts, read 771,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by videojob8 View Post
Also, why so many Western men go to Thailand to have sex?

Why, why, why?
Because it's a poor country with desperate people and because grubby western men can go undetected. Mind you, it's not just men. Western women (usually older women), head to places in Africa such as the Gambia and Kenya. I know a British white woman who relocated to Kenya after visiting it twice a year on long breaks. She's around 60 and married a Maasai warrior about 3 years ago who is in his 20's and speaks very little English and wears the traditional sarong, beads etc.. Apparently, Maasai men's sexual prowess is legendary

I'm not going to let a white woman one-up me, so I;m gonna find me a pygmy young enough to be my son

Last edited by KayleneO; 10-07-2015 at 07:24 AM..

Old 10-07-2015, 07:01 AM

5,823 posts, read 10,173,731 times
Because it's a poor country with desperate people and because grubby western men can go undetected. Mind you, it's not just men. Western women (usually older women), head to places in Africa such as the Gambia and Kenya. I know a British white woman who relocated to Kenya after visiting it twice a year on long breaks. She's around 60 and married a Maasai warrior about 3 years ago who is in his 20's and speaks very little English

I have a similar story that ended tragically ; an older disabled French lady who married a local Kenyan (not a youngster though) and settled down on Lamu island. A couple years ago, the place was invaded by Somali islamist shebabs and she was kidnapped. But she needed insulin , and of course the hostage takers didn't have medicine. She died in their hands.

Old 10-07-2015, 07:44 AM

670 posts, read 771,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post

I have a similar story that ended tragically ; an older disabled French lady who married a local Kenyan (not a youngster though) and settled down on Lamu island. A couple years ago, the place was invaded by Somali islamist shebabs and she was kidnapped. But she needed insulin , and of course the hostage takers didn't have medicine. She died in their hands.
I remember that incident in the news and felt so bad. I have to admit the first thing I do when there is any crazy stuff in Kenya like the massacre at the Mall a few years ago, I head for Facebook or my phone, to make sure she is OK.

Old 10-07-2015, 12:36 PM

2,563 posts, read 2,800,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by videojob8 View Post
Also, why so many Western men go to Thailand to have sex?

Why, why, why?
The Western tourist part is easy. Thailand is affordable and easy. Millions of tourists come from all over. Thailand has the tourist thing down to a science. As for men going to have sex? Maybe the media has you confused. They like to publish scandalous stories. It gives them higher ratings.

Old 10-07-2015, 01:50 PM

3,340 posts, read 2,089,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayleneO View Post
Because it's a poor country with desperate people and because grubby western men can go undetected. Mind you, it's not just men. Western women (usually older women), head to places in Africa such as the Gambia and Kenya. I know a British white woman who relocated to Kenya after visiting it twice a year on long breaks. She's around 60 and married a Maasai warrior about 3 years ago who is in his 20's and speaks very little English and wears the traditional sarong, beads etc.. Apparently, Maasai men's sexual prowess is legendary

I'm not going to let a white woman one-up me, so I;m gonna find me a pygmy young enough to be my son

this one takes the cake. a young white woman missionary married a young indigenous stud in the Philippines..and they are living like indigenous people do

Last edited by payutenyodagimas; 10-07-2015 at 02:23 PM..

Old 10-08-2015, 01:08 AM

2,761 posts, read 1,106,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Nobody told me. I've seen it. Often. 林森北路.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia