Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2012, 04:23 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,996,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
You're so shameless that you take screen shots of youtube videos. That's not really shameless, more like desperate. All I have to do is go on flickr and search. And don't compare the Philippines to Brazil. Brazil had large scale relatively recent immigration from Europe, along with a huge slave population from Africa. That's very different from the Philippines, where no large immigration has happened for more than 1,000 years. Unless you count the Chinese, which I wont count, again to give you the benefit of the doubt.

there has been immigration from islands to islands to make the demographic line we have today...

the Philippines situation wise isnt that different from brazil if you look at it...just because you can find mullatos in southern brazil doesnt mean that a pure amerindian or a pure european in southern brazil is black as well

Old 12-04-2012, 04:27 AM

Quote:
and do you really think that I'm out to prove that Tagalogs are East Asian-looking? I dont give a rats ass about that. Personally, I dont think that any group of Filipinos is particularly East Asian-looking. And I'm not even Tagalog, so this isn't a pissing contest between Visayans & Tagalogs. I'm simply trying to show you that your region doesn't have its own look and neither does the Tagalog region. That's only your imagination.
my guess is your a closet tagalog...or you have tagalog ancestry

there is a majority look for each region...and there is no denying that
posting cherrypicked photos or ethnic minorities to showcase there isnt any difference wont change that

Old 12-04-2012, 04:33 AM

3,635 posts, read 10,741,556 times
delete, because this conversation is ridiculous

Last edited by Smtchll; 12-04-2012 at 04:48 AM..

Old 12-04-2012, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Nope. Family is from the Bicol region and Masbate, which is sometimes considered the Visayas. And I don't have an East Asian fetish so there's no way that I'm trying to prove the Tagalogs look East Asian. Never once have I said that Tagalogs look a certain way and Visayans look another way. That's what I've been arguing against this whole time. They have the same mixture of looks.

Again, you call the people ethnic minorities when you have no proof that they are ethnic minorities. None. You honestly think that this family is from the remote, probably extinct Cinamorron, whatever tribe?

These people are ethnic minorities in Leyte? Yeah right I'm sure if you called them Negritos they'd slap you in your face
actually they look visayan...malay type but visayan

Im talking about the other photos you mixed in there

but this one...looks like an ethnic minority or very atypical

I wouldnt be suprised if you posted a chinese-family shopping in greenhills manila against the most atypical ati peddling for money in boracay

Old 12-04-2012, 04:41 AM

delete

Old 12-04-2012, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Again. I dont have an agenda to prove that Tagalogs look Chinese because I dont have a fetish like you. I'm not even particularly attracted to East Asian looks. Just because you have some sort of complex, dont apply that to me

Poor people all over the Philippines look like that. In Manila, In Visayas (the pic is from the Visayas), Mindanao, etc. Heavily Australoid people have always been on the bottom of society, and they are today. But these people aren't a separate ethnic group. They're part of regular society. The upper-class is light, East Asian-looking because they usually have a lot of Chinese admixture, and the lower-class is Australoid looking.
there are levels I shall explain this

in Philippines your look is depending on your race...not your class

while its true that the poorest of the poor are heavily australoid..and the richest people are most likely chinese

people seem to forget about the middle ....the middle being rural Philippines

there is a entirely different code for rural Philippines...being from a rural family would be considered low class right?? but then again the rural filipino population has variety from looking malay to east asian looking
which totally defeats your view...shouldnt a light skinned east asian looking filipina from the provinces be upper class?? so why is she lower class???
light skinned visayan girl from rural visayas

its because she is racially asian but of filipino descent.....those born in philippines to chinese families would be rich from birth though

people think looking east asian automatically makes you one of the rich chinese..but its not always the case

Old 12-04-2012, 04:58 AM

^ stop posting this unattractive woman over and over again. I'm sure she'd think you were the biggest creep if she saw how many times you've used this pic and how many places on the internet it's been posted

Old 12-04-2012, 05:04 AM

so all in all you could see why tagalogs and visayans are generally not the same

Old 12-04-2012, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
so all in all you could see why tagalogs and visayans are generally not the same
all in all I can see that you're so desperate that you take screen shots of people's youtube videos and then post the pics thousands of times, all over the internet, on hundreds of forums because you have a crazy agenda in your head and you feel that you need to spread it to the world like it's the only thing you live for. You have a lot of passion about something so stupid

Old 12-04-2012, 05:07 AM

Quote:
all in all I can see that you're so desperate that you take screen shots of people's youtube videos and then post the pics thousands of times, all over the internet, on hundreds of forums because you have a crazy agenda in your head and you feel that you need to spread it to the world like it's the only thing you live for
you were wrong about your class theory
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia