U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 01-03-2013, 04:35 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,328,135 times
Reputation: 129

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
Can you think of something better?
my point is filipino people identify with their ethnic group....so considering the fact that there are a hundred ethnic groups in the Philippines...what is your point of google images snapshot?? anyway I was discussing about visayans...a specific ethnic group in the Philippines...so I ask you what is your point of google imageing filipino people?? is it because you were ashamed when I posted thai people who werent part of the bangkok elite??

this turned up in google image of filipino people.....but then you find out its indonesian
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...slumlife68.JPG

 
Old 01-03-2013, 06:01 AM
 
209 posts, read 532,965 times
Reputation: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
my point is filipino people identify with their ethnic group....so considering the fact that there are a hundred ethnic groups in the Philippines...what is your point of google images snapshot?? anyway I was discussing about visayans...a specific ethnic group in the Philippines...so I ask you what is your point of google imageing filipino people?? is it because you were ashamed when I posted thai people who werent part of the bangkok elite??

this turned up in google image of filipino people.....but then you find out its indonesian
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...slumlife68.JPG
My point? To show how majority of Filipino look like lol. The way I do isn't a "cherry picking" like you do. All the an idiot like you do is just only "cherry picking". Anyway we all know that you are the Pinoy sucker that go to everywhere on the Internet to claim that your Filipino people have Indo- Chinese(Laoian,Thai,Vietnamese,Burmese)looks, But others people are educated unlike you. We all know that majority of your Pinoy look like Malaysian, Indonesian,Polynesian. lol you are just mad at me so you tried to posts Cambodian border people to represent to Thais?. I don't mad at you at all since we all know how majority of Thais look like, unlike you that you couldn't accept how majority of your race look like that is why you all you can is "cherry picking".
 
Old 01-03-2013, 06:09 AM
 
209 posts, read 532,965 times
Reputation: 29
You are just too shy of looking your race that is why all you can do is "cherry picking". Unlike me I could just simplely google up "Thai people" and show everythings without "cherry picking". If I gonna "cherry picking" those Thai that I will pick up will look way a lot better then your Pinoy anyway, but that is just the phetetic way, It doesn't represent to the majority population.
 
Old 01-03-2013, 06:15 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,328,135 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
My point? To show how majority of Filipino look like lol. The way I do isn't a "cherry picking" like you do. All the an idiot like you do is just only "cherry picking". Anyway we all know that you are the Pinoy sucker that go to everywhere on the Internet to claim that your Filipino people have Indo- Chinese(Laoian,Thai,Vietnamese,Burmese)looks, But others people are educated unlike you. We all know that majority of your Pinoy look like Malaysian, Indonesian,Polynesian. lol you are just mad at me so you tried to posts Cambodian border people to represent to Thais?. I don't mad at you at all since we all know how majority of Thais look like, unlike you that you couldn't accept how majority of your race look like that is why you all you can is "cherry picking".

if you dont know how to read I said alot of visayans have mostly a indo-chinese look( lao, vietnamese)
and Im not even cherry picking because that is truly what MOST visayans look like





Im not even using cambodians to represent thai u dummy....
this is typical of thai people I see everyday



Last edited by ejay1; 01-03-2013 at 06:27 AM..
 
Old 01-03-2013, 07:51 AM
 
209 posts, read 532,965 times
Reputation: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
if you dont know how to read I said alot of visayans have mostly a indo-chinese look( lao, vietnamese)
and Im not even cherry picking because that is truly what MOST visayans look like





Im not even using cambodians to represent thai u dummy....
this is typical of thai people I see everyday

"Cherry picking"
you know what you keep posting picture of those Cambodian border red shird again and again. and Who knows? you might just type in google "Cambodia border Thais" to get those picture.

What if I just "cherry picking" like you do and just say these are majority Filipino.






 
Old 01-03-2013, 07:54 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,328,135 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
"Cherry picking"
you know what you keep posting picture of those Cambodian border red shird again and again. and Who knows? you might just type in google "Cambodia border Thais" to get those picture.

What if I just "cherry picking" like you do and just say these are majority Filipino.



well the top picture are tagalogs and have nothing to do with my ethnic group

second one are ethnic minority tribal people from palawan

unlike what I posted...I posted people who would be in the thai zone in thailand
 
Old 01-03-2013, 08:35 AM
 
209 posts, read 532,965 times
Reputation: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
well the top picture are tagalogs and have nothing to do with my ethnic group

second one are ethnic minority tribal people from palawan

unlike what I posted...I posted people who would be in the thai zone in thailand
They maybe exist in Thai zones but just only Thai zones those are Neghbor with green zones(Cambodian zones) which are Middle-east (Chonburi) and maybe in "North of Northeast" in some regions that near the green zone(Cambodian zone) but not for those that far away (Laos borders).

 
Old 01-03-2013, 08:59 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,328,135 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
They maybe exist in Thai zones but just only Thai zones those are Neghbor with green zones(Cambodian zones) which are Middle-east (Chonburi) and maybe in "North of Northeast" in some regions that near the green zone(Cambodian zone) but not for those that far away (Laos borders).
I doubt green zone is purely cambodian...more then likely they are thai-cambodian mix
 
Old 01-08-2013, 03:51 AM
 
Location: The western periphery of Terra Australis
24,683 posts, read 45,412,919 times
Reputation: 11862
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Origin of the Malays

The Malays originated in Yunnan, China.
The natives of Malaysia have dark skin and curly hair. The Malays are indeed from China or somewhere north.
 
Old 01-08-2013, 04:50 AM
 
Location: Woodbridge, VA
82 posts, read 202,266 times
Reputation: 36
filipinos:








According to ejay1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top