Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2012, 07:12 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,996,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
It's really that your ashamed of Filipinos who don't have your ideal East Asian look so you've made up this big fantasy in your head that it's mainly just the Tagalogs who have that look you don't like, while your ethnic group, the Visayans look the most East Asian. It's self hate. And I think it makes you feel better when you spread this all over the internet, that's why you never give up, as if it's what you live for. (I really think this issue is what you live for) Unfortunately, you're fighting this battle alone
Lol that must be why in the group pics of visayans i posted most of them looked sea and only a few of them looked ea.....fail again

Old 12-04-2012, 07:41 PM

3,635 posts, read 10,741,556 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Lol that must be why in the group pics of visayans i posted most of them looked sea and only a few of them looked ea.....fail again
yeah because you can't find many group pics of Visayans who look East Asian. You can only find individual pics, which you love to post

Old 12-04-2012, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
yeah because you can't find many group pics of Visayans who look East Asian. You can only find individual pics, which you love to post
because usually the visayans who look east asian come from families that look seasian

and the people in manila who look east asian are the upper class chinese like you said

if we are talking average looks

Visayan-standard southern mongoloid...

Tagalog- looks very australoid admixed...looks like a lighter variant of australian aboriginal

Last edited by ejay1; 12-04-2012 at 08:40 PM..

Old 01-01-2013, 07:42 AM

209 posts, read 657,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
Most Southeast Asians have relatively late origins, mostly from China. The Malays from Southern China, Dai from Yunnan, Khmer from Southern China.etc. Southern China was really only sinicized after the Han dynasty. The natives south of the Yangtze at the time were probably similar to Malays in look, and mixed in with the northern invaders who look like northern Chinese today, more a Mongolian type look.

You are wrong, the only one on the list that you said that originally from Southern China is Thai(Thai or Tai not Dai). For the Malaysian and Cambodian both of them are originally Southeast Asian.

Last edited by Nutapong; 01-01-2013 at 07:58 AM..

Old 01-01-2013, 08:22 AM

Quote:
because usually the visayans who look east asian come from families that look seasian

and the people in manila who look east asian are the upper class chinese like you said

if we are talking average looks

Visayan-standard southern mongoloid...

Tagalog- looks very australoid admixed...looks like a lighter variant of australian aboriginal
Lol, ejay1 you look familiar you are the one that go on many forums and tried to claim about your Filipino aren't dark skinned people. Anyway we all here know about physicals look of majority Filipinos. You guys look Indonesia or maybe Maleysian. I did't say that Filipino can't look Northeast Asian,you may do but just only a few(really few like 3 or 4 out of 116 people). Total population of Philippines is 116 million the chinese is 1.6% 1.5 millions and maybe some of other race that aren't Chinese but just have Chinese looking cloud be about 2 millions so total of Northeast Asian looking Filipino are about 3.6 - 4 millions out of whole 116 million. So you people may do have northeast asian looking but really few.

Old 01-01-2013, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
You are wrong, the only one on the list that you said that originally from Southern China is Thai(Thai or Tai not Dai). For the Malaysian and Cambodian both of them are originally Southeast Asian.
I dont know if your dumb or not...but all SEAsian ethnic groups are originally from southern china...the only ones indigenous to Southeast Asia are minorities like manawa, aetas, and other australoid groups

the modern day Southeast Asian is mostly from southern china originally...the real natives are minorities

Old 01-01-2013, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Lol, ejay1 you look familiar you are the one that go on many forums and tried to claim about your Filipino aren't dark skinned people. Anyway we all here know about physicals look of majority Filipinos. You guys look Indonesia or maybe Maleysian. I did't say that Filipino can't look Northeast Asian,you may do but just only a few(really few like 3 or 4 out of 116 people). Total population of Philippines is 116 million the chinese is 1.6% 1.5 millions and maybe some of other race that aren't Chinese but just have Chinese looking cloud be about 2 millions so total of Northeast Asian looking Filipino are about 3.6 - 4 millions out of whole 116 million. So you people may do have northeast asian looking but really few.
lol skin color has very little to do with what Im talking about
even southern chinese have vert dark skinned people but they dont look australian

where do you pull this number that some other race that arent chinese but chinese looking cloud is 2 million??? last time I checked nobody knows the exact amount....all we know is Philippines is not a homogenous country

and on average your features are dependent on what region you come from...aka if your tagalog your most likely going to look australian aboriginal, if your visayan your most likely going to look indo-chinese(lao,thai, etc)

btw I have very pale/light skin people and some dark skin people in my family....its not about skin color...its about features

Last edited by ejay1; 01-01-2013 at 11:43 AM..

Old 01-01-2013, 04:05 PM

Quote:
I dont know if your dumb or not...but all SEAsian ethnic groups are originally from southern china...the only ones indigenous to Southeast Asia are minorities like manawa, aetas, and other australoid groups

the modern day Southeast Asian is mostly from southern china originally...the real natives are minorities
Where is your source of information to say that Maleysian and Cambodian are originally from southern of china?

Old 01-01-2013, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Where is your source of information to say that Maleysian and Cambodian are originally from southern of china?
Origin of the Malays

The Malays originated in Yunnan, China.

Old 01-01-2013, 04:52 PM

Quote:
lol skin color has very little to do with what Im talking about
even southern chinese have vert dark skinned people but they dont look australian

where do you pull this number that some other race that arent chinese but chinese looking cloud is 2 million??? last time I checked nobody knows the exact amount....all we know is Philippines is not a homogenous country

and on average your features are dependent on what region you come from...aka if your tagalog your most likely going to look australian aboriginal, if your visayan your most likely going to look indo-chinese(lao,thai, etc)

btw I have very pale/light skin people and some dark skin people in my family....its not about skin color...its about features
Well in order identifying someone that has Northeast Asian looking or Southeast looking you need to look at both features and skin color. Not just only features nor skin color. For example I met a Filipina girl that her features look extremely Japanese/Korean but she was super damn tan, so that still make she look Filipina. Also I met another Filipina that so white like a white person but her features is kind of look like Mexican, so basically she look like light skinned Mexican. For the Visaya it has about 11 million population, so to make you happy I will give the maximum rate of it by just count all 11 million that they have southern Chinese or Indo -Chinese looking. So + with 1.5 million Chinese your people will be about 12-13 million out of 116 million that have recognizable Asian looking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia