U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 09:44 AM

1,938 posts, read 937,464 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post

Personally, there are cities I'd love to live in like Istanbul, Copenhagen, Florence, Barcelona, Quebec City, Buenos Aires, Lima, Quito, Suzhou or Kyoto but it would require a lot of adjustment. The place you live is a huge aspect of your life but it's just one aspect nonetheless, although i've lived in Perth (the same house for over 22 years) basically my whole life so I crave a new environment, and totally get where you're coming from. I'm planning to move to Melbourne soon, maybe you should consider Australia? lol
Visited Istanbul, Lima, Quito, Quebec, Melbourne, Sydney, Launceston / Hobart and Adelaide. Lived in London / England, Mumbai and Chennai.

I found Istanbul vibrant. Quito was my favorite place of the lot. Laid back style, not expensive, friendly people, great outdoors. Spanish is an easy language to learn. Just a little worried about healthcare in Ecuador.

I found Australia expensive, especially Sydney. Much more than USA where I currently reside. But a great place to visit.

Old 09-19-2013, 11:05 AM

9,781 posts, read 16,235,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamban View Post
Visited Istanbul, Lima, Quito, Quebec, Melbourne, Sydney, Launceston / Hobart and Adelaide. Lived in London / England, Mumbai and Chennai.

I found Istanbul vibrant. Quito was my favorite place of the lot. Laid back style, not expensive, friendly people, great outdoors. Spanish is an easy language to learn. Just a little worried about healthcare in Ecuador.

I found Australia expensive, especially Sydney. Much more than USA where I currently reside. But a great place to visit.
Nice, all great cities. Yes I think Ecuador is underrated in South America. I dunno why it doesn't get more tourists.

Oz is expensive. I'm in Melbourne now which is a bit cheaper though.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or