U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-19-2013, 04:04 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,327,091 times
Reputation: 129

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
So typical Manilenos look Melanesian, yet you can only provide one picture, the same picture you've always used.

If I make the statement. "Typical people in Utah are white" Then I should be able to find group pics where everyone is white, just like that, and I did

http://www.aiha.org/insideaiha/stude...ah%20State.jpg
http://www.nfpa.org/assets/images/jo...5/students.jpg
http://unews.utah.edu/wp-content/upl...s-and-fans.jpg

Took me 2 seconds to find them. And you cant even find one picture? Even if I count that one (which I dont) you cant even find 2??

You cant find group pics with kids and not people with their arms in the air blocking out half the faces? Come one. You're pathetic

how about use the same argumen you like to use and say Utah are not white...and use these pics
http://www.deseretnews.com/images/ar...437/116437.jpg
http://mikesright.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=640&h=470

visayans








manileno


Last edited by ejay1; 01-19-2013 at 04:15 AM..

 
Old 01-19-2013, 04:24 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,327,091 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
So these are your groups pics of Manilenos who look Melanesian




Ok, thanks for playing. You loose. You should just stop talking now. You couldnt find any pics that you havent already used many times, even though Manila is supposedly saturated with Melanesians. And the since when does a picture of 1 person count as a group pic? Yet you can go and find Visayan pics. I dont care about the Visayan pics anymore because Trimac, Golden Tiger, and kyh already had that discussion with you. You've done nothing to prove the other side of your argument. You say all day that Manilenos look a certain way, but provide nothing

You should probably find another forum where people are dumb enough to believe you, or have you been banned from all of them?
lol I dont feel the need to look if the thousands in that picture does not show you
 
Old 01-19-2013, 04:27 AM
 
3,644 posts, read 9,005,408 times
Reputation: 1798
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
lol I dont feel the need to look if the thousands in that picture does not show you
hundreds of people, less than 8 fully visible faces where you can make out their features.

You loose. Seriously. A city thats saturated with a group of people and you cant even find another pic. That's absolutely pathetic. Im done talking to you, and I'm deleting the comments that I can because this was a waste

Last edited by Smtchll; 01-19-2013 at 04:38 AM..
 
Old 01-19-2013, 04:55 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,327,091 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
hundreds of people, less than 8 fully visible faces where you can make out their features.

You loose. Seriously. A city thats saturated with a group of people and you cant even find another pic. That's absolutely pathetic. Im done talking to you, and I'm deleting the comments that I can because this was a waste
well okay you asked for it

manilenos


 
Old 01-19-2013, 05:18 AM
 
Location: The western periphery of Terra Australis
24,683 posts, read 45,403,340 times
Reputation: 11862
This is just getting silly now...lol
 
Old 01-19-2013, 05:33 AM
kyh
 
Location: Malaysia & Singapore
383 posts, read 1,062,589 times
Reputation: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
This is just getting silly now...lol
yet another thread to be cleaned and closed by the mods
 
Old 01-19-2013, 05:41 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,327,091 times
Reputation: 129
it was going okay until Smtchll showed up...dude has a superiority complex towards non-manilenos
 
Old 01-19-2013, 05:53 AM
 
Location: The western periphery of Terra Australis
24,683 posts, read 45,403,340 times
Reputation: 11862
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
it was going okay until Smtchll showed up...dude has a superiority complex towards non-manilenos
Why can't you all just get along as fellow Filipinos? On several forums now I've seen Filipinos bickering for some reason.

I actually started my existence in the Philippines, I only learned this recently. My parents were missionaries there for a year when I was apparently conceived, probably in Manila, but born in Singapore. I would like to there one day. I guess I have a connection to it now, sort of an honorary Filipino in a way lol.
 
Old 01-19-2013, 06:18 AM
 
3,644 posts, read 9,005,408 times
Reputation: 1798
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
it was going okay until Smtchll showed up...dude has a superiority complex towards non-manilenos
Um superiority complex about what? Being from an island that neighbors yours, ok? Im just trying to put to rest your theory that a certain region somehow looks more East Asian and another region somehow looks black when in reality nobody can distinguish the two groups. You’re the only person on the internet who thinks this and you spread it everywhere. You are literally on every forum on the internet that mentions anything about Filipinos. This is your life. People on city-data aren't dumb enough to believe your theory, so you should go somewhere where they’ll believe it. But you've been banned from almost everywhere. So maybe just drop it all together because it's like a bad addiction to you.
 
Old 01-19-2013, 06:28 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,327,091 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Um superiority complex about what? Being from an island that neighbors yours, ok? Im just trying to put to rest your theory that a certain region somehow looks more East Asian and another region somehow looks black when in reality nobody can distinguish the two groups. You’re the only person on the internet who thinks this and you spread it everywhere. You are literally on every forum on the internet that mentions anything about Filipinos. This is your life. People on city-data aren't dumb enough to believe your theory, so you should go somewhere where they’ll believe it. But you've been banned from almost everywhere. So maybe just drop it all together because it's like a bad addiction to you.
its okay when manilenos relate igorots to monkeys.....or call visayans as backward hillbilly hicks...but dont dare say manila people look anything other then filipino movie stars

manileno people have this weird imagination that they are a superior mix of spanish and chinese...and hence are mandated by heaven to rule over the other regions of the Philippines...that includes taxing every other region...but not a dime goes to helping developing the regions being taxed...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top