U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-27-2013, 11:04 AM
 
55 posts, read 97,639 times
Reputation: 18

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
The average philippine person does not look like that....maybe the manilenos you dumpster dive with look like that..most dont
Melanesians are Filipinos. What are you talking about? Stop denying your heritage. Why is it the average Filipino IQ is 80 and East Asians are in 105 range? If you claim to have Chinese extraction please explain to me the 30 point difference.

The average Filipino -



Flips even carry things on their heads like Africans!



I would have thought these were Nigerians! Nope, these are Pinays!!!

 
Old 01-27-2013, 11:08 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,325,766 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarah211 View Post
Melanesians are Filipinos. What are you talking about? Stop denying your heritage. Why is it the average Filipino IQ is 80 and East Asians are in 105 range? If you claim to have Chinese extraction please explain to me the 30 point difference.

The average Filipino -



Flips even carry things on their heads like Africans!



I would have thought these were Nigerians! Nope, these are Pinays!!!
Those are tagalogs...philippines is a multiracial country....not every1 looks like that...so i guess thats ur dumpster diving buddies as well...u probabl did homestay with a manila family
 
Old 01-27-2013, 11:17 AM
 
55 posts, read 97,639 times
Reputation: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Those are tagalogs...philippines is a multiracial country....not every1 looks like that...so i guess thats ur dumpster diving buddies as well...u probabl did homestay with a manila family
Explain to me why Filipinos have an average IQ of 80 whereas East Asian (Chinese,Korean,Japanese) IQ is 105 average. If Filipinos are allegedly of East Asian extraction (which they are not and it's evident by the fact that they have afro textured hair and dark brown skin, much like Africa) than why is there literally a 30 to 40 point difference in IQ?



I saw this Flipper at Jollibee.
 
Old 01-27-2013, 11:22 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,325,766 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarah211 View Post
Explain to me why Filipinos have an average IQ of 80 whereas East Asian (Chinese,Korean,Japanese) IQ is 105 average. If Filipinos are allegedly of East Asian extraction (which they are not and it's evident by the fact that they have afro textured hair and dark brown skin, much like Africa) than why is there literally a 30 to 40 point difference in IQ?



I saw this Flipper at Jollibee.
Because they tested manila people...who are negrito hybrids...other filipino ethnics do much better...in fact in usa mongoloid descent filipinos are 2nd most earning asians in the usa..a negrito from manila is obviously going to be different from a mongoloid type from tagbilaran
 
Old 01-27-2013, 11:37 AM
 
55 posts, read 97,639 times
Reputation: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Because they tested manila people...who are negrito hybrids...other filipino ethnics do much better...in fact in usa mongoloid descent filipinos are 2nd most earning asians in the usa..a negrito from manila is obviously going to be different from a mongoloid type from tagbilaran
Cut the b.s., I've seen these "Mongloid" Filipinos here in the U.S. and they look straight up Negrito. If they ever went to Hong Kong they'd be mistaken for maids or janitorial staff at the hotels.

Amy Chua aka Tiger Mother

Her father Leon O. Chua -




Leon is Filipino by nationality. There is no mistaking him if he were in Hong Kong.



This Pinay, on the other hand...
 
Old 01-27-2013, 11:41 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,325,766 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarah211 View Post
Cut the b.s., I've seen these "Mongloid" Filipinos here in the U.S. and they look straight up Negrito. If they ever went to Hong Kong they'd be mistaken for maids or janitorial staff at the hotels.

Amy Chua aka Tiger Mother

Her father Leon O. Chua -




Leon is Filipino by nationality. There is no mistaking him if he were in Hong Kong.



This Pinay, on the other hand...

does my cousin look straight up negrito....


again...enough with the BS...most of these negritos u see are called tagalogs....usually they are at the bottom of the Philippine totem pole...alot of these tagalogs got a free ride to california thanks to Marcos

but many other filipino ethnic groups who worked hard to get to the USA are much more succesful and much more mongoloid looking then the manila hybrids your used to seeing
 
Old 01-27-2013, 11:51 AM
 
55 posts, read 97,639 times
Reputation: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
does my cousin look straight up negrito....


again...enough with the BS...most of these negritos u see are called tagalogs....usually they are at the bottom of the Philippine totem pole...alot of these tagalogs got a free ride to california thanks to Marcos

but many other filipino ethnic groups who worked hard to get to the USA are much more succesful and much more mongoloid looking then the manila hybrids your used to seeing
Why don't you face facts? The average Filipino looks like this --



And not these Chinese people you keep posting. Amy Chua's father, Leon Chua, is Filipino by NATIONALITY --



Anyways, why is Filipino IQ so LOW? You claim Filipino people are of East Asian extraction but yet they have an 80 IQ whereas East Asians are in the 105 to 108 range.

DARK BROWN IS BEAUTIFUL!
 
Old 01-27-2013, 11:58 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,325,766 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarah211 View Post
Why don't you face facts? The average Filipino looks like this --



And not these Chinese people you keep posting. Amy Chua's father, Leon Chua, is Filipino by NATIONALITY --



Anyways, why is Filipino IQ so LOW? You claim Filipino people are of East Asian extraction but yet they have an 80 IQ whereas East Asians are in the 105 to 108 range.

DARK BROWN IS BEAUTIFUL!
what part of Philippines has different races living within it do you not get???

a tagalog from manila is a hybrid and will look like a negrito

other ethnics in the Philippines could even look east asian....some look even more east asian then AMy Chua

anyways the IQ test was taken from negrito hybrids form Manila....
 
Old 01-27-2013, 11:59 AM
 
Location: Filipinas
1,761 posts, read 6,966,418 times
Reputation: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarah211 View Post
Cut the b.s., I've seen these "Mongloid" Filipinos here in the U.S. and they look straight up Negrito. If they ever went to Hong Kong they'd be mistaken for maids or janitorial staff at the hotels.

Amy Chua aka Tiger Mother

Her father Leon O. Chua -




Leon is Filipino by nationality. There is no mistaking him if he were in Hong Kong.



This Pinay, on the other hand...
You know Philippines is not just purely negrito only, there is other group of people also. It's like evolution of humans admixture. Malay Filipino intermarried to - Chinese so they become Chinese Mestizo then some those Malay Filipino intermarried to Spanish so it become Spanish Mestizo then some of the Malay Filipinos intermarried to Negrito etc. etc. mixing.

Lyn Ching-Pascual

http://coolambo.ca/wp-content/upload...lyching335.jpg
^Chinese Mestizo


http://www.phclips.com/uploads/articles/6da42f68.jpg
^Filipino mixed of 3 Ancestry - Native Filipino with part Chinese and Spanish ancestry


http://cdnimages.abs-cbnnews.com/gra...24_tugonon.jpg
^A Malay looking Filipina which is the majority skinned color of the native Filipino - Brown Skinned.


^Filipino Negritos


^Filipino mixed of Spanish & Basque etc. descent - We call them Spanish Mestizo because
they are mixed of Native Filipino blood.

You are not considered local Filipino without your native blood origin. It's a nationality, but this is what the mixing of present Filipinos of today. There is minority and there is majority.
some says there is Australoid, Papuan, Arab, Indian, etc. etc. it depends on their individual genetic make-up.

Last edited by pinai; 01-27-2013 at 12:15 PM..
 
Old 01-27-2013, 11:59 AM
 
55 posts, read 97,639 times
Reputation: 18
People on here are trying to scream that Southern Chinese, such as Hong Kong, have the same extraction as Filipinos. But yet Hong Kong, year after years, ranks in the 107+ IQ.

But Filipinos, on the other hand...

According to the book IQ and the Wealth of Nations by Dr. Lynn, the average IQ of Filipinos is only 86, (85 � 115 considered the average range on the bell-shaped curve), ranking down there with countries like Lebanon, Cuba and Iran. http://en.wikipedia....l?curid=638066.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top