U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2013, 12:36 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,327,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarah211 View Post
And the Negrito PH is owned by Chinese people. Weep you darkie boy! AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

1)Chinese people only constitute 1% of the population but yet they own 60 to 70 percent of the Philipines
2)Chinese people control half of the 68 locally owned public companies
3)Chinese people own almost all of PH's major airlines -- Philippine Airlines, AirphilExpress, Cebu Pacific, South East Asian Airlines, and Zest Air.
4)Chinese people own 6 out of 10 majorly distributed newspapers in the Philipines
5)Chinese people pioneered the concept of shopping malls in the Philipines
6)Chinese people own almost all of the Philipines shopping malls.
7)Chinese people established and own all of Philipines major banks -- Allied Banking Corporation, Banco de Oro group, China Banking Corporation (Chinabank), East West Banking Corporation, Metrobank group, Philippine National Bank, Philippine Trust Company (Philtrust Bank), Rizal Commercial Banking group, Security Bank Corporation (Security Bank), United Coconut Planters Bank.
8)The most famous thing to come out of PH is Jollibee - owned by Chinese Tony Tan!
9)The largest manufacturer in PH, called San Miguel Corporation, is owned by Chinese people.
10)85% of the lumber industry in PH is owned by Chinese people
its a combination of chinese corruption and tagalog stupidity that keeps the Philippines as a whole down

you chinese are part of the cancer along with negrito hybrids in Manila that keep voting you chinese in office

I truly hope Manila breaks apart from the rest of Philippines...so you chinese and negritos can no longer suck the Philippines dry

Old 01-27-2013, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Pinoys have Negrito extraction. Does that make sense to you? That when they're testing IQs of countries PH is only allowed to test stupidest whereas the entire world is allowed to test their brightest? The PH tested their brightest - and their brightest is at 80 which matches the IQ scores of the dark brown and black of Africa and Latin America.

does this look like a negrito to you?? are you ****ing retarded??

Old 01-27-2013, 12:39 PM

1,761 posts, read 6,968,342 times
Quote:
And the Negrito PH is owned by Chinese people. Weep you darkie boy! AHAHHAHAHAHAHA

1)Chinese people only constitute 1% of the population but yet they own 60 to 70 percent of the Philipines
2)Chinese people control half of the 68 locally owned public companies
3)Chinese people own almost all of PH's major airlines -- Philippine Airlines, AirphilExpress, Cebu Pacific, South East Asian Airlines, and Zest Air.
4)Chinese people own 6 out of 10 majorly distributed newspapers in the Philipines
5)Chinese people pioneered the concept of shopping malls in the Philipines
6)Chinese people own almost all of the Philipines shopping malls.
7)Chinese people established and own all of Philipines major banks -- Allied Banking Corporation, Banco de Oro group, China Banking Corporation (Chinabank), East West Banking Corporation, Metrobank group, Philippine National Bank, Philippine Trust Company (Philtrust Bank), Rizal Commercial Banking group, Security Bank Corporation (Security Bank), United Coconut Planters Bank.
8)The most famous thing to come out of PH is Jollibee - owned by Chinese Tony Tan!
9)The largest manufacturer in PH, called San Miguel Corporation, is owned by Chinese people.
10)85% of the lumber industry in PH is owned by Chinese people
lol are you sure that these Chinese people are not the descendant of the Mestizo de Sangley. They don't look purely Chinese, there are traces of being mixed native Filipino.

http://images.forbes.com/media/lists...9/henry-sy.jpg
Henry Sy

Old 01-27-2013, 12:40 PM

55 posts, read 97,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
its a combination of chinese corruption and tagalog stupidity that keeps the Philippines as a whole down

you chinese are part of the cancer along with negrito hybrids in Manila that keep voting you chinese in office

I truly hope Manila breaks apart from the rest of Philippines...so you chinese and negritos can no longer suck the Philippines dry
Is that why you desperately try to cling to Chinese people?

You even try to boldly claim that Southern Chinese people, the smartest in the entire world, are related to Pinoys who have an average IQ of 80 (which is similar to their dark black and brown brethren of Latin America and Africa).

Old 01-27-2013, 12:41 PM

Quote:
does this look like a negrito to you?? are you ****ing retarded??

This is what the average Pinoy looks like. They usually have very very dark brown (almost black) skin with afro textured hair and a flat nose that spreads across their face.

Can this man pass in Hong Kong as Chinese? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Old 01-27-2013, 12:43 PM

Quote:
This is what the average Pinoy looks like.

This is what the average Pinoy looks like. They usually have very very dark brown (almost black) skin with afro textured hair and a flat nose that spreads across their face.

its a simple yes or no question....

hmm I wonder where Smtchl ran off too.....I guess its time for the mods to run an IP check

Old 01-27-2013, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Is that why you desperately try to cling to Chinese people?

You even try to boldly claim that Southern Chinese people, the smartest in the entire world, are related to Pinoys who have an average IQ of 80 (which is similar to their dark black and brown brethren of Latin America and Africa).
how am I clinging to chinese when I want you and the tagalog hybrids in manila to break off from the rest of Philippines?? do you honestly believe you can make Manila into a better country then the rest of Philippines?? wahahaha

Old 01-27-2013, 12:47 PM

Quote:
its a simple yes or no question....

hmm I wonder where Smtchl ran off too.....I guess its time for the mods to run an IP check

Can this little Pinoy child pass as Chinese?

Old 01-27-2013, 12:50 PM

Quote:

Can this little Pinoy child pass as Chinese?
its a simple yes or no question fool....lol gee I wonder where Smtchl is at??

Old 01-27-2013, 12:50 PM

Quote:
how am I clinging to chinese when I want you and the tagalog hybrids in manila to break off from the rest of Philippines?? do you honestly believe you can make Manila into a better country then the rest of Philippines?? wahahaha
LMFAO! You've been over here for the 90 pages trying to claim that Chinese people are Pinoys, and you're denying that you Pinoys aren't dark dark brown and don't resemble goddamn Africans in Nigeria!

I mean Jesus, just look at the goddamn IQ statistics of the PH. You Pinoys rank right next to your dark black brethren in Africa!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or