U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 01-27-2013, 07:24 PM
 
55 posts, read 97,687 times
Reputation: 18

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
lol your ****ing retarded posting negritos....

funny how you never answered my question...just a troll...
Ejay1, I'm just trying to help you avoid how cruel some Hong Kong Chinese can truly be. If I can spot a Filipino, you don't think the people in Hong Kong can't? I'm definitely not cruel like many HK people can be. But I also don't like delusions. You are seriously trying to convince me that this is a "Chinese" --

[Mod cut: copyright violation]

This is a very common Pinoy look.

Anyways, my friend used to work with this Japanese man. He'd bring his child around sometimes afterwork. My friend always wondered why the child looked like very brown Hispanic (Dominican/Puerto Rican) - because it turned out the mother was a Pinay.

Last edited by elnina; 01-27-2013 at 10:32 PM..

 
Old 01-27-2013, 07:28 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,327,091 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarah211 View Post
Ejay1, I'm just trying to help you avoid how cruel some Hong Kong Chinese can truly be. If I can spot a Filipino, you don't think the people in Hong Kong can't? I'm definitely not cruel like many HK people can be. But I also don't like delusions. You are seriously trying to convince me that this is a "Chinese" --



This is a very common Pinoy look.

Anyways, my friend used to work with this Japanese man. He'd bring his child around sometimes afterwork. My friend always wondered why the child looked like very brown Hispanic (Dominican/Puerto Rican) - because it turned out the mother was a Pinay.
thats not common at all...thats a dumagat/agta

lol f off troll.....
 
Old 01-27-2013, 07:33 PM
 
55 posts, read 97,687 times
Reputation: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
thats not common at all...thats a dumagat/agta

lol f off troll.....
No, it's a very common Pinoy look. I've seen this look a lot in California, a place where you claim "Mongloid" Filipinos reside. Most of the Filipinos in San Francisco hang with blacks and browns. Which is good because they will be able to be easily accepted since they are of African extraction.

[Mod cut: copyright violation]

Anyways, you need to stop with your delusions. I'm only trying to help. The world can be a cruel place - especially Hong Kong. Be Brown and PROUD! There's nothing wrong with embracing your black heritage. Look at how popular celebs such as Rihanna and Beyonce are. Or those popular black NBA players. Michael Jordan and Michael Jackson are some of the biggest stars in the WORLD! Everyone loves them!

Last edited by elnina; 01-27-2013 at 10:32 PM..
 
Old 01-27-2013, 07:37 PM
 
3,644 posts, read 9,005,408 times
Reputation: 1798
^ You will never see a Filipino who looks like that in the US. Negritos never immigrate because they're too poor, and Negrito-looking lowlanders hardly immigrate either, but some do
 
Old 01-27-2013, 07:53 PM
 
Location: Filipinas
1,761 posts, read 6,968,342 times
Reputation: 402

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HPtYD5H-yX...352_n+copy.jpg


http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/z...6/IMG_1117.jpg


http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/z...6/IMG_1081.jpg


http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/z...6/IMG_1122.jpg


http://www.aroundtheworldwithalex.co...th-friends.jpg

lol you guys keep on posting people in slums. Hello, they are not just the only people that living in the Philippines.


http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-NZ6Dy-_Gzj...0140+copy2.jpg


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bIbBh9SbZr...photo_4985.jpg

Last edited by pinai; 01-27-2013 at 08:02 PM..
 
Old 01-27-2013, 07:58 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,327,091 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
^ You will never see a Filipino who looks like that in the US. Negritos never immigrate because they're too poor, and Negrito-looking lowlanders hardly immigrate either, but some do
you cant argue with someone hell bent on trolling...he doesnt even answer my question....

he doesnt even post slum people...he went straight up tribal negritos from the jungle
 
Old 01-27-2013, 08:02 PM
 
55 posts, read 97,687 times
Reputation: 18


The one on the left and right look very Pinay.

Anyways this what we call misrepresentation because the majority of native Filipinos do not attend college. They would rather hang in Subic Bay trying to hustle GI Joes for green cards and a few pesos.
 
Old 01-27-2013, 08:06 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,327,091 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarah211 View Post

The one on the left and right look very Pinay.

Anyways this what we call misrepresentation because the majority of native Filipinos do not attend college. They would rather hang in Subic Bay trying to hustle GI Joes for green cards and a few pesos.
this is what we call stupidity....did your mother chug down a gallon of MSG before she had you
 
Old 01-27-2013, 08:07 PM
 
55 posts, read 97,687 times
Reputation: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
you cant argue with someone hell bent on trolling...he doesnt even answer my question....

he doesnt even post slum people...he went straight up tribal negritos from the jungle
So are you using that this NATIVE Filipino family is not Filipino because they are black?



I hate to break it to you - but native Filipinos are BLACK. If I move to France does that mean I'm all of a sudden a native white French???
 
Old 01-27-2013, 08:08 PM
 
55 posts, read 97,687 times
Reputation: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
this is what we call stupidity....did your mother chug down a gallon of MSG before she had you
Being racist is not very nice. Why are you so ashamed of your brown African roots?

[Mod cut: copyrighted picture]

Last edited by elnina; 01-27-2013 at 10:23 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top