U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 08:42 PM

55 posts, read 89,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
nobody mentioned henry sy

according to you...this filipina looks negrito...because all filipinas look negrito...according to you
To answer your question - yes, that Pinay looks Negrita to me. What gives it away to me are the cheeks. It also looks like that "Filipina" in the photo has had a nose job and has bleached. And the nose is another huge clue. A lot of Africans, and mixed Africans have those v-shapes noses. There is a black celeb in America that has the same nose as this mixed Negrita Pinay --

Kenya Moore could pass as a native Pinay.

Anyways, Amy Chua was born in PH. Does that mean she's a native Pinay?

Old 01-27-2013, 08:46 PM

1,023 posts, read 1,504,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarah211 View Post
To answer your question - yes, that Pinay looks Negrita to me. What gives it away to me are the cheeks. It also looks like that "Filipina" in the photo has had a nose job and has bleached. And the nose is another huge clue. A lot of Africans, and mixed Africans have those v-shapes noses. There is a black celeb in America that has the same nose as this mixed Negrita Pinay --

FYI, Amy Chua was born in the US. Only her parents were born in the Philippines. And yeah, she is Chinese.

And what makes you an expert of the Philippines? Were you born or did you live in the Philippines?

Old 01-27-2013, 08:47 PM

1,868 posts, read 6,683,731 times
Quote:
To answer your question - yes, that "Filipina" looks mixed to me. What gives it away to me are the cheeks. It also looks like that "Filipina" in the photo has had a nose job and has bleached.

There are Filipinos with a surname of Ang, Sim, Lim, Sy, Tam etc. are mixed native Filipino-Chinese. once they mixed it means they are considered Filipino specially if Filipino is their nationality and not Chinese. They might have a Chinese surname but they also have native Filipino blood.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:48 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,153,366 times
Quote:

Kenya Moore could pass as a native Pinay.

just to make this concrete Im qouting your message

yup totally negrito

Old 01-27-2013, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenTiger View Post
FYI, Amy Chua was born in the US. Only her parents were born in the Philippines. And yeah, she is Chinese.

And what makes you an expert of the Philippines? Were you born or did you live in the Philippines?
So her parents were born in PH. Doesn't that mean they're Filipino according to cray cray ejay1??? So that would Amy Chua a Pinay? ahahahah, lmfao

If I was born in France that means I'm WHITE now!!!

Old 01-27-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:
So her parents were born in PH. Doesn't that mean they're Filipino according to cray cray ejay1??? So that would Amy Chua a Pinay? ahahahah, lmfao

I never claimed amy chua as pinay

I only claim negrito looking filipinas like this as pinay...remember:rol leyes:

Old 01-27-2013, 08:53 PM

846 posts, read 896,640 times
Quote:
OMG, you really need to stop with this photo. I can clearly see shes a Flipper. In no way, shape, or form does she look "more East Asian" than Amy Chua. I can clearly see she is of Negrito extraction. And that woman standing next to her would most definitely be mistaken for the maids in Hong Kong.

I swear, you Flippers act as if we can't tell when one of you is a Flipper. We can TELL!

Actually when the last time when I was in Hong Kong after a week long vacation without sunscreen in Taiwan and growing up in southern California, I was mistaken for a filipina or SE Asian for more than a few time until they look at my features, then they start wondering if I was a Chinese mainlander (who couldn't even speak Mandarin well without a give away Hong Kong accent ) who didn't shower.

Unless one of my grandmothers had a little extramarital fun somewhere, I'm pretty sure I'm more of a Hong Konger by blood and birth than people whose grandparents moved there from Taishan and elsewhere.

Personally, I think Hong Konger and Taiwanese and probably lots of East Asians have taken sniffing out the foreigner to the level of witch hunting.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:57 PM
kyh

384 posts, read 995,804 times
Quote:
Care to explain your definition of native Filipinos? The negritos? The Tagalogs? The Visayans? The Bajaus? The Tausugs? The Marawis?

And you seem to know Philippines - since you've mentioned about Subic Bay and places like that (which rarely gets mentioned by non-Filipinos, not even me) - is it by any chance that you are a Filipino yourself, who happens to live in America?
oh please don't ignore my questions! it seems like you're skipping me everytime! i'm bored.

Quote:

Their parents were born in the Philippines - of cos they're Filipinos then - Chinese Filipino!

If you were born in France, you're French - Filipino French (not White French)!

And since you're now in US - you're American - Filipino American (not White American)! \

Clear?

Old 01-27-2013, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyh View Post
oh please don't ignore my questions! it seems like you're skipping me everytime! i'm bored.

Their parents are born in the Philippines - of cos they're Filipinos then - Chinese Filipino!

If you're born in France, you're French - Filipino French (not White French)!

And since you're now in US - you're American - Filipino American (not White American)! \

Clear?
he isnt filipino...he is moluccan...he followed me here from an anthropology forum .this guy is wigging out because I told him his mother didnt look SEAsian...now he hates us LOL

he sent me this PM in an anthro forum
Quote:
So does my ma look Southern Mongoloid or Australoid admixed?

*Picture removed by request*

It's not the best picture,but she has majority straight hair to my knowledge and some epicanthus.
his mother looked straight up australian aboriginal btw

anyways Amy CHua is american not filipino...she was born in america

Last edited by ejay1; 01-27-2013 at 09:08 PM..

Old 01-27-2013, 09:08 PM

I can tell when a Filipino is mixed but I'm not rude about it like many Hong Kong people can be. If I can tell I guarantee you that they can tell. Ejay1 is really setting himself up for a life of cruelty in HK. They can be ruthless and very mean. I have no problem with Filipinos even though the overwhelming majority of them have been really rude towards me. During the summer I was at Jollibee here in NY, with my dad, and the people there were giving me rude looks and being very mean. And this big Negrita Pinay was yelling at me that I was taking too long in the wrong. All I wanted was a nice two piece. My dad wanted a hamburger.

Ejay1 keeps harping that Filipinos are of East Asian ancestry and that they can pass as Chinese even though the native Filipinos are of Negrito ancestry. The better question would be though - can they pass in Japan or Korea? There are Koreans that can pass as Chinese. Chinese that can pass as Korean. Japanese that can pass as Korean. The reason why because they all come from the same RACE (there are three major races of man - negroid, mongloid, and causcoid).

Anyways, if you think Hong Kong Chinese people are bad - Koreans are the worst. Hong Kong people may talk behind your back and just be an azz. Koreans though will straight up not even give you service. They won't even speak to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or