Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2013, 07:04 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,029,399 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
that....and a few instances while I was there
What happened?

Old 01-21-2013, 12:01 AM

3,635 posts, read 10,740,561 times
someone gave me a rep comment on this post saying "she's 100% Asian"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
The mom is part Spanish, no? Looks like it. And Francis M could be part Chinese,

his mom...

Maxene favors her
If you actually read the post, I wasn't talking about the lady in the picture. She's clearly 100% Asian.

I was talking about this lady being part Spanish, because a few Filipinos here and there are

Old 01-21-2013, 02:01 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,995,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
someone gave me a rep comment on this post saying "she's 100% Asian"

If you actually read the post, I wasn't talking about the lady in the picture. She's clearly 100% Asian.

I was talking about this lady being part Spanish, because a few Filipinos here and there are

I thnk Pia arroyo is not mixed...she is probably just another light skin malay

she could probably blend in malaysia if you put a hijab over her head

I find it hard for Maxene to be partially spanish....she looks Asian as hell

unless looking asian is normal for white people in SPain

Old 01-21-2013, 04:59 PM

209 posts, read 657,566 times
OMFG !
After I have gone for 2 weeks ejay is still continueing this "S_it" that he has been doing for over 10 years.Look like this is what he is living for lol. He will never stop.

Let's guess where he will be next after get ban from this forum. lol

Old 01-21-2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutapong View Post
OMFG !
After I have gone for 2 weeks ejay is still continueing this "S_it" that he has been doing for over 10 years.Look like this is what he is living for lol. He will never stop.

Let's guess where he will be next after get ban from this forum. lol
dont be mad...these thai people look more chinese......not lol
oh thats right...90% of thailand is NOT ethnic thai...they are all cambodian according to you
if I were you I would stop yapping to save yourself the embarassment...you cant fool people who know what thai look likw

http://www.wantchinatimes.com/news-s...00068&cid=1205

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2...-thailand?lite

Anti-government activists chanted before leaving their camp after a three-week protest on Tuesday in Bangkok.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/15/wo...15bangkok.html

Large masses of water flowing towards Bangkok center
http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/b...ource=activity

Stock Photo: Thai girl with starfish
Thai girl with starfish Stock Photo - Image: 4978500

A Thai woman

http://www.memock.com/tag/thai-girl/

Last edited by ejay1; 01-21-2013 at 05:19 PM..

Old 01-21-2013, 05:28 PM

Quote:
dont be mad...these thai people look more chinese......not lol
oh thats right...90% of thailand is NOT ethnic thai...they are all cambodian according to you
if I were you I would stop yapping to save yourself the embarassment...you cant fool people who know what thai look likw

PC makers anxious over Thai flood's effect on hard disk supply chain

Worst flooding in decades reaches Bangkok, Thailand - PhotoBlog

Anti-government activists chanted before leaving their camp after a three-week protest on Tuesday in Bangkok.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/15/wo...15bangkok.html

Large masses of water flowing towards Bangkok center
Maps of Flood Risk Area in Bangkok: as of 1123; Ocean surges slowing down flood drainage - Earth Changes and the Pole Shift

Stock Photo: Thai girl with starfish
Thai girl with starfish Stock Photo - Image: 4978500

A Thai woman

Thai girl | Family life in rural Thailand & Australia
LOL aren't you the one who is mad??? I don't even talk about Thai in the topic then you just pick me up into the fight. lol
I don't come in this topic to do endless ethnic arguement with you anyway, by the way there is no point to argue since other people but you knows how ethnic Thai looks like.

Old 01-21-2013, 05:31 PM

Quote:
LOL aren't you the one who is mad??? I don't even talk about Thai in the topic then you just pick me up into the fight. lol
I don't come in this topic to do endless ethnic arguement with you anyway, by the way there is no point to argue since other people but you knows how ethnic Thai looks like.
of course..I am just hitting it home for you...since you seem to think cambodians make up 90% of thailand....there are only 4 million cambodian in thailand...out of a population of 66 million...compared to 22 million lao people...who you say look no different from thai...which I agree...thai and lao dont look any different

these lao girls from northern laos look really thai to me...Im sure they could fit in northern china...since they look so indo-chinese...the indo in indo-chinese means INDIAN...lol

btw I dont try to make my people look Indo-CHinese

indo-chinese

my people

there is a big difference there

Old 01-21-2013, 05:42 PM

Quote:
of course..I am just hitting it home for you...since you seem to think cambodians make up 90% of thailand....there are only 4 million cambodian in thailand...out of a population of 66 million...compared to 22 million lao people...who you say look no different from thai...which I agree...thai and lao dont look any different

these lao girls from northern laos look really thai to me...Im sure they could fit in northern china...since they look so indo-chinese...the indo in indo-chinese means INDIAN...lol

btw I dont try to make my people look Indo-CHinese

indo-chinese

my people

there is a big difference there
What is the point that you picking Thai up and talk in this topic anyway? Since this topic isn't about Thai at all. It's about Filipino.

Visayan Filipino

Filipinos try to pronounce an American's Name - YouTube

lol They looks nothing like what you posted.

Old 01-21-2013, 05:49 PM

Quote:
What is the point that you picking Thai up and talk in this topic anyway? Since this topic isn't about Thai at all. It's about Filipino.

Visayan Filipino

lol They looks nothing like what you posted.
this turned into thai when you butt in

look at the video...and see who in that video is the minority

look at the thai picture and see who is the majority

I know your a butt hurt thai...but truth hurts

Old 01-21-2013, 05:57 PM

Quote:

look at the video...and see who in that video is the minority

look at the thai picture and see who is the majority

I know your a butt hurt thai...but truth hurts
Minority ?? so even people those walking around in the background are minority too right??? lol those aren't minority.

Quote:
LOL what the heck is this ??? have you lost all reason kid lol?? So you just pull me in because you mad at me right?? lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia