U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2013, 02:23 AM

1,761 posts, read 6,974,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Filipinos can be just as racist. Ask a black person who has been to the Philippines
Yes, it is true. Notice, our own negritos. They been criticize and discriminated by our own people too. But Philippines in general are not racist country that not accept a mixed-race kid because racist is everywhere. But i don't know why their father couldn't take them because their father's family cannot accept this Filipino-Korean kids. Blacks are the most criticized race of all races from all over the world. I guess they are too xenophobic to accept them as one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbbMxkJTSa8

Last edited by pinai; 04-11-2013 at 02:38 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2013, 03:40 AM

24,683 posts, read 45,473,716 times
Asians in general these days are probably more racist than Europeans.

Old 04-11-2013, 06:39 AM

2,384 posts, read 5,860,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I agree with you !

Old 05-20-2013, 02:15 AM

154 posts, read 192,277 times
Quote:
I personally know a Brown skin Filipina American woman here in San Francisco who tells me she has an easier time attracting White guys than she does Chinese guys.

She says because Chinese men on average are more color struck than White men. So her darker skin color would make her ugly by Chinese standards.

But Chinese women seem to be less color struck, because I have seen Yellow skin Chinese women with Brown skin Filipino men. But never the other way around, Yellow skin Chinese men with Brown skin Filipina women

Old 05-20-2013, 02:18 AM

10,434 posts, read 12,448,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Brimelow View Post
I personally know a Brown skin Filipina American woman here in San Francisco who tells me she has an easier time attracting White guys than she does Chinese guys.

She says because Chinese men on average are more color struck than White men.
Not only Chinese men, pretty much the entire Eastern half of Asia especially the Japanese and Koreans.

Old 05-20-2013, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Brimelow View Post

She says because Chinese men on average are more color struck than White men. So her darker skin color would make her ugly by Chinese standards.

But Chinese women seem to be less color struck, because I have seen Yellow skin Chinese women with Brown skin Filipino men. But never the other way around, Yellow skin Chinese men with Brown skin Filipina women
Many still view dark skinned females as ugly in Asia.

Old 05-20-2013, 02:40 AM

1,761 posts, read 6,974,049 times
This is the recent OFW mistreated

OFWs caught in between PH-Taiwan row - YouTube
- They have signage not to sell products to the Filipinos.
- They even take some of Philippine products out from their stores.
- They also attack OFW's Dormitory/Accommodation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6wWyQ4In3g
Blaming a group of Innocent people to the Incident that they
are not even a part of it is not fair.

Last edited by pinai; 05-20-2013 at 02:52 AM..

Old 05-20-2013, 03:24 AM

2,384 posts, read 5,860,873 times
Quote:
Many still view dark skinned females as ugly in Asia.
A woman with good facial features ( oval face , chiseled nose and nice eyes ) can be beautiful even if she's dark but a dark woman looks flat if she doesn't have good features ( oval face, nice eyes and chiseled nose ).

For me having a beautiful face counts more than having just a fair skin.

Old 05-20-2013, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
A woman with good facial features ( oval face , chiseled nose and nice eyes ) can be beautiful even if she's dark but a dark woman looks flat if she doesn't have good features ( oval face, nice eyes and chiseled nose ).

For me having a beautiful face counts more than having just a fair skin.
Me too. I tend to find SEA's and Southern Chinese a bit more attractive in general than Koreans, N.Chinese, Mongolians, although Japanese can be attractive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or