U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 05:08 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,330,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
The Chinese who go to Vietnam to find a wife are NOT farmers only.
I recall a TV show in which a man from Nanjing (a major city of east China) married a Vietnamese. He is not rich but has a white collar job and owns an apartment.

Among Asian countries, Chinese men are also known to be "willing to do housework and respecting women's opinion". Chinese women are much more feminist than Korean and even Japanese.
if they are white collar they wouldnt have problems finding a wife in china then....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2013, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
I guess it was way too many words then since you're addressing virtually not a single thing I wrote. I will try to write shorter sentences.
I very much see through what your trying to say...you remind me of those sick bastards who thinks that children actually choose to be prostituted in Cambodia and other third world nations...so ignorant to reality

Old 03-03-2013, 09:25 AM

Quote:
The Chinese who go to Vietnam to find a wife are NOT farmers only.
I recall a TV show in which a man from Nanjing (a major city of east China) married a Vietnamese. He is not rich but has a white collar job and owns an apartment.

Among Asian countries, Chinese men are also known to be "willing to do housework and respecting women's opinion". Chinese women are much more feminist than Korean and even Japanese.
Bettafish SEAsians arent looking for someone who is feminist
countries like Korea and Japan are desirable for SEAsian women because even the farmers in those countries make way more then the average person in their own country...

btw white collar men arent the ones looking for wives....Im sure there are plenty of chinese women looking for a white collar men...it is the unwanted farmers who have a hard time finding a wife

Old 03-03-2013, 12:18 PM

6,730 posts, read 6,621,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Bettafish SEAsians arent looking for someone who is feminist
countries like Korea and Japan are desirable for SEAsian women because even the farmers in those countries make way more then the average person in their own country...

btw white collar men arent the ones looking for wives....Im sure there are plenty of chinese women looking for a white collar men...it is the unwanted farmers who have a hard time finding a wife
White collar women in China are also very picky. Some Chinese men prefer Vietnamese etc., no surprise.
They are not the majority of course, but China has 1.3 billion people so there are always a lot of men like that.

Old 03-03-2013, 12:24 PM

Quote:
White collar women in China are also very picky. Some Chinese men prefer Vietnamese etc., no surprise.
They are not the majority of course, but China has 1.3 billion people so there are always a lot of men like that.
of course thats why white collar chinese men are most likely to marry a chinese woman compared to chinese farmers

if you read my link...vietnamese are number 1 target of these chinese kidnappers

I hear horror stories of vietnamese women escaping the chinese farmers they were sold to as a wife

Old 03-03-2013, 02:32 PM

6,730 posts, read 6,621,256 times
Quote:
of course thats why white collar chinese men are most likely to marry a chinese woman compared to chinese farmers

if you read my link...vietnamese are number 1 target of these chinese kidnappers

I hear horror stories of vietnamese women escaping the chinese farmers they were sold to as a wife
Why do you keep saying the same thing again and again?
No one denies some Vietnamese women may have been kidnapped and sold to farmers in China, but that not the WHOLE picture, ok?

Old 03-04-2013, 01:47 PM

22,221 posts, read 23,725,878 times
Quote:
you assumed the majority of SEAsian women willingly came to china to marry farmers as poor as their family
im just bringing you a reality check
Oh this is rich. Tell me where the article says anything about the majority of SE Asian women unwillingly go to China to marry. Go ahead and find the actual numbers and percentages. This is a textbook example of why people need to have some level of math literacy and how it applies to the real world.

Old 03-04-2013, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Oh this is rich. Tell me where the article says anything about the majority of SE Asian women unwillingly go to China to marry. Go ahead and find the actual numbers and percentages. This is a textbook example of why people need to have some level of math literacy and how it applies to the real world.
its logic...maybe you should use it
why would their be a need to kidnap women if they went their willingly??

looks like somebody is out of touch with reality....where are your sources to prove otherwise???

thats what I thought

Old 03-05-2013, 01:35 PM

22,221 posts, read 23,725,878 times
Quote:
its logic...maybe you should use it
why would their be a need to kidnap women if they went their willingly??

looks like somebody is out of touch with reality....where are your sources to prove otherwise???

thats what I thought
Look, you are obviously having a hard time with this because math doesn't come to you too easily nor reasoned discussion. No one has said that kidnapping involves women going willingly--consent would obviously make it no longer kidnapping. No one is saying that women don't get kidnapped. What's being said is that there are also women who go willingly and are not part of what's covered in that article. There are men in China who are married to southeast Asian women with the women's consent--like, you know, as in an actual marriage. The proportion of southeast Asian women who are kidnapped and married unwillingly is horrifying but it is a small percentage of the total number of southeast Asian who are married in China. For some reason, this has been incredibly difficult for you to understand. This sort of actual logic in understanding proportions and percentages has been a difficult endeavor for you and I'm sorry.

Old 03-05-2013, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Look, you are obviously having a hard time with this because math doesn't come to you too easily nor reasoned discussion. No one has said that kidnapping involves women going willingly--consent would obviously make it no longer kidnapping. No one is saying that women don't get kidnapped. What's being said is that there are also women who go willingly and are not part of what's covered in that article. There are men in China who are married to southeast Asian women with the women's consent--like in an actual marriage. The proportion of southeast Asian women who are kidnapped and married unwillingly is horrifying but it is a small percentage of the total number of southeast Asian who are married in China. For some reason, this has been incredibly difficult for you to understand. This sort of actual logic in understanding proportions and percentages has been a difficult endeavor for you and I'm sorry.
lol now your just talking out of your ass....
nowhere did it say the majority of women married to chinese farmers are there by consent...you are purely speculating here
I guess the millions of women raped in africa is by consent....or the child prostitutes in laos is by consent
there would be no need for chinese farmers to cross the border into vietnam....snatch a vietnamese woman and force her to marry him if majority were there by consent..
.....hitting a woman over the head...carrying her in a sack....and doing a shotgun marriage is not consent....its institutional slavery
please prove your theory with sources
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or