U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2013, 01:03 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,325,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Notice how they dont look a damn thing like those Lao kids you posted. You dont even know what you're arguing anymore
.....in what world do those kids pass in hong kong?? you have no idea what your talking about
I suggest you put down the crackpipe and come back to the real world

you actually think those kids look more NEA then viets??? please

Old 05-13-2013, 01:05 AM

3,644 posts, read 9,001,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
.....in what world do those kids pass in hong kong?? you have no idea what your talking about
I suggest you put down the crackpipe and come back to the real world
Yeah too dark to pass in Hong Kong, but theyd pass in Hong Kong much better than in Mumbai

Old 05-13-2013, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Yeah too dark to pass in Hong Kong, but theyd pass in Hong Kong much better than in Mumbai
it isnt about dark...there are chinese kids as dark as them...but actually look chinese

Old 05-13-2013, 01:07 AM

I never said they look more or less East Asian than Viets. Stop putting words in my mouth. I said they look too chinky to be Filipino. Thats what I said

Old 05-13-2013, 01:10 AM

Quote:
I never said they look more or less East Asian than Viets. Stop putting words in my mouth. I said they look too chinky to be Filipino. Thats what I said
lol those lao kids arent chinky at all...if they dont even look as EA as viet...you can tell they arent chinky

somehow south indians are too chinky to pass for filipino...LMAO

lol you dont even know what your talking about...how many asians do you see in tennesee??? lol

Old 05-13-2013, 01:13 AM

Those kids are South Indian now??

And I said their eyes are too chinky. Their skin color is darker than Viets. Viets look overall more East Asian, but that doesnt mean that people in Northern Laos cant look chinky, because those kids do

Old 05-13-2013, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Those kids are South Indian now??

And I said their eyes are too chinky. Their skin color is darker than Viets. Viets look overall more East Asian, but that doesnt mean that people in Northern Laos cant look chinky, because those kids do
there are darker skinned viets who look more EA then those lao kids....now your just grasping straws

there is nothing chinky about those kids...other then that one obvious kid....they wouldnt have any problem blending in bicol with people who look just as indian as them

Old 05-13-2013, 01:19 AM

yeah you're totally right. Only the Vietnamese can look East Asian. Everyone else in Mainland Southeast Asia looks Indian...

You're grasping for straws. You tried to prove a point that Laos look like Bicolanos, and you showed me the pics, and I said, not they look too chinky to look like Bicolanos or any Filipinos for that matter. Maybe Southern Laos, but not them. Sorry

Old 05-13-2013, 01:22 AM

Quote:
yeah you're totally right. Only the Vietnamese can look East Asian. Everyone else in Mainland Southeast Asia looks Indian...

You're grasping for straws. You tried to prove a point that Laos look like Bicolanos, and you showed me the pics, and I said, not they look too chinky to look like Bicolanos or any Filipinos for that matter. Maybe Southern Laos, but not them. Sorry
compared to your picture of chinky south indians yea viets would look more EA

first of all stop using filipino as a singular ethnic group....
because there are definitely ethnic groups in the Philippines who look more EA then your too chinky looking southern indians

http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/tst...ern%20Laos.JPG

and no they arent chinky...unless bangladesh is the new standard of looking EA

Old 05-13-2013, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
compared to your picture of chinky south indians yea viets would look more EA

first of all stop using filipino as a singular ethnic group....
because there are definitely ethnic groups in the Philippines who look more EA then your too chinky looking southern indians

http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/tst...ern%20Laos.JPG

and no they arent chinky...unless bangladesh is the new standard of looking EA
There are individuals in the Philippines that look more chinky but not whole ethnic groups, besides the ethnic group called "chinese mestizo"

and those Lao kids totally look like these kids
http://christiannews.net/wp-content/...Bangladesh.jpg

yeah totally. The only Lao kid in that pic that looks somewhat Indian is the kid in the stripes on the right side.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia