U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2013, 11:07 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,327,091 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
How is it hard to understand?

You said this

Then I said

Ok so far everything makes sense until you said...

Tell me wtf that was in response to
I thought you were talking about the viiet pictures I posted earlier...

maybe if you learn to qoute

Old 05-13-2013, 11:14 PM

3,644 posts, read 9,005,408 times
^Maybe if you learn to read. And that comment still doesn't make sense because I said they were FILIPINOS, and then you replied back saying they're Vietnamese and that Filipinos dont wear Ao Dais. In what context does that make any sense???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Like I said they dont let people who bathe in garbage into internet parlors...so Im sure that would knock off the 25%
Yeah and almost 50% of Filipinos live on less than $2 a day, so I'm sure you wont see most of them on Facebook. Even if there are internet cafes, they're not gonna spend 15-25 pesos an hour for internet when they're living on 40-80 pesos a day or even less.

The point is, Facebook gives you a look at the relatively privileged 50% of the Filipino population, not necessarily rich, but you're not seeing the 50% that's living on less than 80 pesos a day. And like I said, Trimac's friends are probably not poor.

Old 05-13-2013, 11:21 PM

Quote:
^Maybe if you learn to read. And that comment still doesn't make sense because I said they were FILIPINOS, and then you replied back saying they're Vietnamese and that Filipinos dont wear Ao Dais. In what context does that make any sense???

Yeah and almost 50% of Filipinos live on less than $2 a day, so I'm sure you wont see most of them on Facebook. Even if there are internet cafes, they're not gonna spend 15-25 pesos an hour for internet when they're living on 40-80 pesos a day or even less.

The point is, Facebook gives you a look at the relatively privileged 50% of the Filipino population, not necessarily rich, but you're not seeing the 50% that's living on less than 80 pesos a day. And like I said, Trimac's friends are probably not poor.
I also included a picture to what I was talking about....

lol facebook isnt privileged....there is no fee to become a member...enough with this BS....there are even facebook pages of small towns all over the Philippines who have group pictures of townsfolk who dont even have facebook account....

btw its not 80 pesos....maybe if your in the city
but in the province its only 15 pesos an hour

Old 05-13-2013, 11:25 PM

Quote:
I also included a picture to what I was talking about....

lol facebook isnt privileged....there is no fee to become a member...enough with this BS....there are even facebook pages of small towns all over the Philippines who have group pictures of townsfolk who dont even have facebook account....
Yeah you included a pic, but it had nothing to do with what I was talking about. I was saying that the Filipino girls you posted looked Vietnamese. But I acknowledged that they were Filipino because I remember that you posted them before. Then you said that Filipinos dont wear Ao Dais, so they're obviously not Filipinos. What post was that in response to? This is really bothering me.

You're right. The 50% of the population living on less than $2 a day is just as likely to be on facebook as the 50% that's living on $2+. Totally makes sense.

It doesnt cost anything to get on facebook but it costs money to get on the internet. Even at cheap internet cafes, it costs at least 15 pesos an hour. And the pics of other people who may or may not be on Facebook is irrelevant because Trimac was talking about his Filipino friends who are on Facebook.

Old 05-13-2013, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Yeah you included a pic, but it had nothing to do with what I was talking about. I was saying that the Filipino girls you posted looked Vietnamese. But I acknowledged that they were Filipino because I remember that you posted them before. Then you said were saying that Filipinos dont wear Ao Dais, so they're obviously not Filipinos. What post was that in response to? This is really bothering me.

You're right. The 50% of the population living on less than $2 a day is just as likely to be on facebook as the 50% that's not.

And the pics of other people who may or may not be on Facebook is irrelevant because Trimac was talking about his Filipino friends who are on Facebook.
that pic was in response to your post

so trimacs facebook friends could be anybody.....do we also not forget all the freeloading ilocanos who got a free ride to the USA during Marcos era...Im sure its easy for them to get in facebook in hawaii or california or whatever else state they are mooching welfare from

Old 05-13-2013, 11:36 PM

Quote:
that pic was in response to your post

so trimacs facebook friends could be anybody.....do we also not forget all the freeloading manilenos who got a free ride to the USA during Marcos era...Im sure its easy for them to get in facebook in hawaii or california or whatever else state they are mooching welfare from
How was that pic in response to my post. I said nothing about Ao Dais and I wasn't even responding to a pic of women wearing Ao Dais. I was responding to pics of Filipino women, and that was very clear. You were clearly drunk.

And yeah, Trimac's friends are probably poor indigenous Filipinos who are so typical because they have Northeast Asian features. That's very common for regular poor Filipinos

Old 05-13-2013, 11:37 PM

Quote:
How was that pic in response to my post. I said nothing about Ao Dais and I wasn't even responding to a pic of women wearing Ao Dais. I was responding to pics of Filipino women, and that was very clear. You were clearly drunk.

And yeah, Trimac's friends are probably poor indigenous Filipinos who are so typical because they have Northeast Asian features. That's very common for regular poor Filipinos
how many of those ilocanos who get rich from mooching off welfare in california are poor?? maybe they used to be poor until they got a free ride to the USA

Old 05-14-2013, 12:03 AM

138 posts, read 644,176 times
Northern Vietnamese girl in Hanoi

Volunteer (Hanoi): Happiness for the poor in the Lunar New Year's days, - idealist.org

They are dark and look very micronesian/Filipino.

Last edited by Ezio_Auditore; 05-14-2013 at 12:20 AM..

Old 05-14-2013, 12:11 AM

^ You obviously dont know what Micronesians look like...

Old 05-14-2013, 12:20 AM

37 posts, read 133,263 times
lol what now you are saying vietnamese look micronesian? rofl you keep jumping back and forth all over the place thai troll .

nguyen tan dung from cau mau vietnam deep into khmer krom lands (since ezio auditore says southern vietnamese are mostly mon khmer+cham)

bouphavanh from attapu laos a mon khmer

plz ezio stop trolling...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.