U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2013, 12:32 AM

138 posts, read 643,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sen monorom View Post
lol what now you are saying vietnamese look micronesian? rofl you keep jumping back and forth all over the place thai troll .

nguyen tan dung from cau mau vietnam deep into khmer krom lands (since ezio auditore says southern vietnamese are mostly mon khmer+cham)

bouphavanh from attapu laos a mon khmer

plz ezio stop trolling...
LOL Ejay1 now loged in another account, then again I am not Thai nationality, I am Lao nationality.

Isn't it funny how you are useing a single person to determine how people of the whole area are going to look like LOL !

Just look at the big scale population of southern Vietnam, 95% are basically look Mon-Khmer/Cham. Only 5% that look like nguyen tan dung.

Streets of Saigon, Vietnam

Traffic Jam in Saigon, Vietnam | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Old 05-14-2013, 07:36 AM

37 posts, read 133,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio_Auditore View Post
LOL Ejay1 now loged in another account, then again I am not Thai nationality, I am Lao nationality.

Isn't it funny how you are useing a single person to determine how people of the whole area are going to look like LOL !

Just look at the big scale population of southern Vietnam, 95% are basically look Mon-Khmer/Cham. Only 5% that look like nguyen tan dung.

ezio we have to pick closeup photos of people because your photo evidence sucks ass. we cant see anything. Its not skin color that determines facial features as much as you want to make it that. Im sure most poor vietnamese males do outside labor and they in result have a tan you are trying to tell me because of that they are a different race? Its bull and you know it. That is why you are atroll you keep posting some garbage evidence and try to post it as legit..

I can see is maybe 3 faces in one of your photos and even that we cannot see their face closely at all.

All the evidence I have given you was not cherry picked, I went to search engines and typed in muong people and got what first popped up... I typed in saigon girls and thats wht popped up its not like im searching for those type of people its because that is truly how Vietnam looks. Prime minister of vietnam nguyen tan dung vs bouasone they are current and former prime ministers ... I gave you many evidence of miss vietnam ethnic because it contains all the ethnics of vietnam . Was it good enough for you? Nope its cherrypicked )

Regardless of nationality a troll is a troll and you are a troll, I called you out on it way early on.

The very fact you keep making these threads is because you are somehow mad insecure or jealous how vietnamese probably do look more chinese or east asian than the current THAI people as a whole. Why make a thraed otherwise then? Do you ever see threads how Vietnamese look the most east asian out of southeast asia started by Vietnamese? If anything I see mostly how Vietnamese want to be disassociated with Chinese... Why? because maybe they tend to resemble or have been told they resemble more of them than others.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:45 AM

3,644 posts, read 9,001,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio_Auditore View Post

These people dont look Micronesian at all. They look like the most East Asian people in Southeast Asia

Old 05-14-2013, 08:32 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,325,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
These people dont look Micronesian at all. They look like the most East Asian people in Southeast Asia
Why are you disagreeing with your boyfriend??? werent you siding with him that thai and lao look more nea then viet lol

Old 05-14-2013, 08:52 AM

3,644 posts, read 9,001,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Why are you disagreeing with your boyfriend??? werent you siding with him that thai and lao look more nea then viet lol
The people in those Saigon pics dont look Micronesian to you, do they?

Old 05-14-2013, 09:13 AM

24,683 posts, read 45,377,277 times
Wth are you two even arguing about? I'm thinking this is another thread that needs to be closed.

Old 05-14-2013, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
The people in those Saigon pics dont look Micronesian to you, do they?
Looks like variations of viet and khmer-krom....considering southern vietnam used to be part of cambodia

Old 05-14-2013, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Looks like variations of viet and khmer-krom....considering southern vietnam used to be part of cambodia
For many of them it's just that they're more tanned, I don't think Khmer make up that much of the population of southern Vietnam.

Old 05-14-2013, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
For many of them it's just that they're more tanned, I don't think Khmer make up that much of the population of southern Vietnam.

they make up a considerable portion of southern vietnam...

Old 05-14-2013, 10:01 AM

Quote:
they make up a considerable portion of southern vietnam...
Yes perhaps quite a few locals in Saigon are Khmer or part Khmer, they number about 1 million. It was founded as Prey Nokor, a Khmer settlement, when it was still part of the Khmer empire.

There definitely is a difference in looks between Saigon and Hanoi, I will say, although the presence of Khmer/Cham in HCM might have something to do with it. Saigon also has a lot more Hoa than Hanoi, though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia