U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2013, 01:23 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,325,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Touche, meaning you dont have evidence. So stop talking about it like it's fact or even a legit theory. And you already know all that the Out of Taiwan Austronesian theory is the most accepted....
With no legs holding it up
so new evidence holds no weight for you...only an outdated theory that holds no real ground

Old 05-19-2013, 01:28 PM

3,644 posts, read 9,001,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
With no legs holding it up
so new evidence holds no weight for you...only an outdated theory that holds no real ground
all you have are a few websites talking about "new evidence" without showing the evidence. I'm asking you to show that evidence.

Old 05-19-2013, 01:32 PM

84 posts, read 367,827 times
To an outsider that have gone to Philippine,Vietnam,Thailand like me I don't see at all of how Filipino look similar to either Vietnamese or Thai like a few Filipinos in here are claiming about. Thai,Vietnames,Filipino are all look different just like how Japanese,Korean,Chinese are all look different.

Northerner

Laoag,Filipinos vs Hanoi,Vietnameses vs Chiang-Mai,Thais

Laoag

stock photo - Laoag Street Scene, The Philippines

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanoi

Traffic in Hanoi, Vietnam. | Vietnam Stock Photography by NOI Pictures.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chiang Mai

Chiangmai Mail - Vol. VIII No. 16 - Tuesday * April 21 - April 27, 2009 *&nbsp Features
Center

Cebu,Filipinos vs Danang,Vietnameses vs Bangkok,Thais

Cebu

University of Cebu

Danang

Master
Bangkok

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...AUs1I8pDwBccYg
Southern

Davao,Filipinos vs Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnameses vs Phuket,Thais

Davao

http://www.mindanews.com/photo-of-the-day/2013/01/11/street-magic/
Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)

Traffic Jam in Saigon, Vietnam | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Phuket

Phuket Street Show Festival 2010 | Jamie

Observation:

1. Filipinos are generally have bigest eye with double eyelid most of features are similar to Malay or Indonesian. Also majority are obviously quite darker than Thai and Vietnamese.

2. Vietnameses are generally have longest and smallest eye shape. Also with flatest nose and flatest face shape, which I found most similar to Cantonese-Chinese.

3.Thais are generally have longest and most pointy nose and face shape. Mostly have almond eye shape but there are also some people with completely either small single eyelid or big double eyelid (this maybe result of having both Chinese and Malay ethnic in the same country as minority, Btw majority which is 75% of Thailand's population are made up by Dai/Tai ethnic which generally have almond eye shape). I also experienced that Thais who are Dai/Tai ethnic are generally have lighter skin tone when compare to Vietnamese(Kinh) and typical Filipino. I think Thai look most similar to Okinawan-Japanese

Last edited by Great_Jack; 05-19-2013 at 01:53 PM..

Old 05-19-2013, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Jack View Post
To an outsider that have gone to Philippine,Vietnam,Thailand like me I don't see at all of how Filipino look similar to either Vietnamese or Thai like a few Filipinos in here are claiming about. Thai,Vietnames,Filipino are all look different just like how Japanese,Korean,Chinese are all look different.

Northerner

Laoag

Hanoi

Chiang Mai

Chiangmai Mail - Vol. VIII No. 16 - Tuesday * April 21 - April 27, 2009 *&nbsp Features
Center

Cebu

University of Cebu

Danang

Master
Bangkok

Southern

Davao

Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)

Phuket

Observation:

1. Filipinos are generally have bigest eye with double eyelid most of features are similar to Malay or Indonesian. Also majority are obviously quite darker than Thai and Vietnamese.

2. Vietnameses are generally have longest and smallest eye shape. Also with flatest nose and flatest face shape, which I found most similar to Cantonese-Chinese.

3.Thais are generally have longest and most pointy nose and face shape. Mostly have almond eye shape but there are also some people with completely either small single eyelid or big double eyelid (this maybe result of having Chinese and Malay ethnic in the same country as minority, Btw majority which is 75% of Thailand's population are made up by Dai/Tai ethnic which generally have almond eye shape). I also experienced that Thais who are Dai/Tai ethnic are generally have lighter skin tone when compare to Vietnamese(Kinh) and typical Filipino. I think Thai look most similar to Okinawan-Japanese
Okinawan are considered one of the least east asian looking people in japan
anyway its the same damn picture u post...if i didnt know any better i would have thought you were thai of lao

Old 05-19-2013, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Okinawan are considered one of the least east asian looking people in japan
anyway its the same damn picture u post...if i didnt know any better i would have thought you were thai of lao
I am Singaporean-Chinese. Btw some of those are same pictures but I was the one who posted them here before other people, those who posted later may saw my post and just took these photos and post them again.

Old 05-19-2013, 02:09 PM

It is just funny of how you alway blame everyone who have different idea of look from you to be either this or that, one thing you need to know about this world is plenty of people aren't think the same way as you do.

Old 05-19-2013, 02:11 PM

Quote:
I am Singaporean-Chinese. Btw some of those are same pictures but I was the one who posted them here before other people, those who posted later may saw my post and just took these photos and post them again.
I could do the same

antique philippines

bangkok thailand

Old 05-19-2013, 02:53 PM

37 posts, read 133,202 times
Quote:

Northerner

Laoag

Hanoi

Chiang Mai

Center

Cebu

University of Cebu

Danang

Master
Bangkok

Southern

Davao

Ho Chi Minh (Saigon)

Phuket

Observation:

3.Thais are generally have longest and most pointy nose and face shape. Mostly have almond eye shape but there are also some people with completely either small single eyelid or big double eyelid (this maybe result of having both Chinese and Malay ethnic in the same country as minority, Btw majority which is 75% of Thailand's population are made up by Dai/Tai ethnic which generally have almond eye shape). I also experienced that Thais who are Dai/Tai ethnic are generally have lighter skin tone when compare to Vietnamese(Kinh) and typical Filipino. I think Thai look most similar to Okinawan-Japanese
Are you ezio auditore's second account? There is no way that the average modern Thai has lighter skin than Viet Kinh.... Im from a minority mon khmer group in cambodia ive been to thailand and trust me there are people that can tend to look like Khmer. It is because they have our khmer ethnic blood. Unless you didnt go to central thailand or bangkok but most white people go to bangkok pattaya etc. 75% of Thailand is not Dai/Tai I would say more like 50% 35% mon khmer and 15% modern Chinese immigrants.
We Khmer and even Thai /Lao can automatically spot a Viet Kinh in their country. I have Lao friends and they can auto tell who is a Kinh just based on appearance and skin tone. Lao call people who look like Khmer lao theung or kha if they have our features. So someone like bouasone bouphavanh or choumally sayasone they are mostly mon khmer blooded people. Because these two are from Attapu laos which borders ratanakiri cambodia.

Plus okinawan japanese are still northeast asian. skin tone doesnt make you a different race. Even white caucasians range from north blonde and white pasty skin to italian light medium arab medium and indian very dark.

yamada yu is okinawan japanese..

and why does this thread keep going to filipino? Its a troll question on who looks more northeast asian and the answer is clearly Viet Kinh.

Old 05-19-2013, 03:58 PM

154 posts, read 191,853 times
Quote:
I could do the same

antique philippines

bangkok thailand
Ejay you Brown skin Pinoy from the slums, I bet if you traveled to Bangkok everyone there will mistake you for a Cambodian descendent Thai and not a Chinese descendent Thai.

There is not a Yellow bone in your body except for your dirty teeth that you do not brush.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:02 PM

37 posts, read 133,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Brimelow View Post
Ejay you Brown skin Pinoy from the slums, I bet if you traveled to Bangkok everyone there will mistake you for a Cambodian descendent Thai and not a Chinese descendent Thai.

There is not a Yellow bone in your body except for your dirty teeth that you do not brush.
I love all these Siam race purists. Thailand is not pure by any means (really no countries are a pure people except maybe korea who live isolated from others on purpose or isolated tribes ). Since the 1900s Siam has tried to push "Thailand" and that everyone is Thai race. They try to steal our Khmer histories and make them their own, they rip off Khmer scripture culture etc and somehow tell the world that "Thailand" came up with it.

"Thailand" is Siam they are a mix up of our Khmer blood since they have continually tried to rape and pillage Angkor, the Tai nomads, and recent Chinese from the 1900s.

Peter Brimelow is another thai troll or a white who loves thai pattaya prostitutes.

So again who is more Northeast Asian? Easily Viet Kinh ,modern "Thai" are a mix of three different races. Mon people khmer people Tai and recent Chinese.

Also Brimelow skin color is not that good of a indicator of race. Sorry to burst your bubble lot of white people hate to learn that those dark indians and arabs are part of the caucasian race as well. Probably even a more ancient caucasian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.