U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-19-2013, 06:11 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,327,091 times
Reputation: 129

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sen monorom View Post
I love all these Siam race purists. Thailand is not pure by any means (really no countries are a pure people except maybe korea who live isolated from others on purpose or isolated tribes ). Since the 1900s Siam has tried to push "Thailand" and that everyone is Thai race. They try to steal our Khmer histories and make them their own, they rip off Khmer scripture culture etc and somehow tell the world that "Thailand" came up with it.

"Thailand" is Siam they are a mix up of our Khmer blood since they have continually tried to rape and pillage Angkor, the Tai nomads, and recent Chinese from the 1900s.

Peter Brimelow is another thai troll or a white who loves thai pattaya prostitutes.

So again who is more Northeast Asian? Easily Viet Kinh ,modern "Thai" are a mix of three different races. Mon people khmer people Tai and recent Chinese.

Also Brimelow skin color is not that good of a indicator of race. Sorry to burst your bubble lot of white people hate to learn that those dark indians and arabs are part of the caucasian race as well. Probably even a more ancient caucasian.
Peter is a mexican troll dont mind hin he has no idea what he is talking about

 
Old 05-19-2013, 06:22 PM
 
37 posts, read 133,263 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Peter is a mexican troll dont mind hin he has no idea what he is talking about
he seems like a jackass lol but mexican? whats his beef with filipinos or you ? this thread has really gotten crazy
 
Old 05-19-2013, 06:23 PM
 
154 posts, read 191,972 times
Reputation: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Peter is a mexican troll dont mind hin he has no idea what he is talking about
Ejay I found your picture


Your Brown skin Pinoy azz from the slums better start purchasing skin lightening creams by the bulk if you ever want to be as Yellow as a Japanese or Chinese person.
 
Old 05-19-2013, 06:30 PM
 
37 posts, read 133,263 times
Reputation: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Brimelow View Post
Ejay I found your picture


Your Brown skin Pinoy azz from the slums better start purchasing skin lightening creams by the bulk if you ever want to be as Yellow as a Japanese or Chinese person.
brimelow you have no idea what your talking about.

Also if you are mexican why are you hating on bronze or tan skin? I am a mon khmer tribe ethnic I dont care if I have bronze skin or not whats the problem? I like to be out in the sun and Im proud of my skintone no matter who says what. Even the Native Americans came from northeast asia but since settling for years in asunnier climate they have developed a medium skin tone. Skin color is mostly geographic tbh

dark skinned hmong who are some of the most northeast asian people in southeast asia...

 
Old 05-19-2013, 06:34 PM
 
154 posts, read 191,972 times
Reputation: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by sen monorom View Post
brimelow you have no idea what your talking about.

Also if you are mexican why are you hating on bronze or tan skin? I am a mon khmer tribe ethnic I dont care if I have bronze skin or not whats the problem? I like to be out in the sun and Im proud of my skintone no matter who says what. Even the Native Americans came from northeast asia but since settling for years in asunnier climate they have developed a medium skin tone. Skin color is mostly geographic tbh

dark skinned hmong who are some of the most northeast asian people in southeast asia...
I am not Mexican.
 
Old 05-19-2013, 06:39 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,327,091 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by sen monorom View Post
brimelow you have no idea what your talking about.

Also if you are mexican why are you hating on bronze or tan skin? I am a mon khmer tribe ethnic I dont care if I have bronze skin or not whats the problem? I like to be out in the sun and Im proud of my skintone no matter who says what. Even the Native Americans came from northeast asia but since settling for years in asunnier climate they have developed a medium skin tone. Skin color is mostly geographic tbh

dark skinned hmong who are some of the most northeast asian people in southeast asia...
He is a mexican...but he thinks of himself as white
 
Old 05-19-2013, 07:36 PM
 
138 posts, read 644,176 times
Reputation: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by sen monorom View Post
Are you ezio auditore's second account? There is no way that the average modern Thai has lighter skin than Viet Kinh.... Im from a minority mon khmer group in cambodia ive been to thailand and trust me there are people that can tend to look like Khmer. It is because they have our khmer ethnic blood. Unless you didnt go to central thailand or bangkok but most white people go to bangkok pattaya etc. 75% of Thailand is not Dai/Tai I would say more like 50% 35% mon khmer and 15% modern Chinese immigrants.
We Khmer and even Thai /Lao can automatically spot a Viet Kinh in their country. I have Lao friends and they can auto tell who is a Kinh just based on appearance and skin tone. Lao call people who look like Khmer lao theung or kha if they have our features. So someone like bouasone bouphavanh or choumally sayasone they are mostly mon khmer blooded people. Because these two are from Attapu laos which borders ratanakiri cambodia.



Plus okinawan japanese are still northeast asian. skin tone doesnt make you a different race. Even white caucasians range from north blonde and white pasty skin to italian light medium arab medium and indian very dark.

yamada yu is okinawan japanese..

and why does this thread keep going to filipino? Its a troll question on who looks more northeast asian and the answer is clearly Viet Kinh.
You are such pathetic ejay LOL !

All you can do is keep blaming everyone that have idea of Thai race are the closest to Northeast Asian among Southeast Asian are all Thai troll? You (or basically ejay) is the only one is the forum that keep calling me a troll. Any one else agreed with you ? Anyone else calling me a troll? I don't see any lol.

Ok, So I will accpted that I am a troll (in your idea) but another 90% of members in the forums are seeing you as a troll while they don't see me as a troll, how funny is that lol.

No one else see me as a troll because I am fully of evidence unlike your stupid cherry picked pictures (famous weapon of ejay)

Anyway before you say more of anything else reply me this post from page 9 first...

Who is genetically more Northeast Asian Thai/Tai/Dai or Viet/Kinh?

[quote=Ezio_Auditore;29437007]LOL

Quote:

Are Vietnameses those generally walking around streets look llike or have same skin tone as those miss Vietnam that you post ? No, they are darker and look more of Mon-Khmer (I am talking about in the northern like Hanoi).

LOL ! I am not even a Chinese-Thai. Also no ! I am not even a Thai. But yes ! I am a Tai/Dai ( pure Tai/Dai). I am Lao by nationality but Tai/Dai by ethnic. I am now living in Thailand. As I know both Lao and Thailand are dominated by the Tai/Dai. So basically doesn't matter a Tai from Laos or a Tai from Thailand both are still all the same. That means I also have right to speak in their name.

Also yes ! I know how your Mon-Khmer people look like, I have seen many of them around the border.

They wear helmets but do they cover their face ? No, they don't (90% didn't). We can still clearly see their face and skin tone.

Vietnamese in Hanoi


compare to the Thai in Chiang-Mai


We can still simplely see their face and their skin tone clearly.

Ok, Thailand has 5 ethnic areas total.


North = pure ethnic Tai.
Northern Issan = Mostly ethnic Tai.
Southern Issan = Mostly ethnic Khmer. (light green in the map)
Center = Mostly Chinese
South = Mostly Malay. (purple in the map)

The population are made up as follow.....



About 75% of the population of Thailand is ethnically Tai/Dai, 14% is ethnically Han-Chinese with estimated over 50-55% of Thai population are partly Han-Chinese ,7% of Khmer and 3% is ethnically Malay the rest belong to minority groups including Mons, Khmers and various hill tribes.

Source: Thai people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Population in each area are as follow..

Northern = 18.8%
Issan = 34.2% (Break into 2 parts which is Northern Issan and Southern Issan)
Center = 33.7
Southern = 13.3%

Now let do some math.

1.)12.54 millions (18.8%) of Northern Thai are pure blood Tai with East Asian looking.

2.) Now Issan, Issan has 2 part which made up by different people. Northern Issan are made up mostly by the Tai with the same concept of look as the Northern Thai. Southern Issan are made up by Khmer which is look like Khmer itself.

Total population of Issan has 34 % of the country. The ethnic Khmer in Southern Issan are made up for 7% (I will also save 5% for some people who are mixed of Tai/Dai and Khmer) . So that means Northern Issan has 22% who are pure Tai. So 22% of 66 millions = 14.52 millions who are pure Tai with East Asian looking in Northern Issan.

3.) Center is 85% dominated by Chinese ethnic or partly Chinese which is people around there mostly definitely look Northeast Asian (Center has 33.7% of population of 66 millions,so 85% of 33.7% = 18.9 millions of people)

4.) Southern has 13% of population of the country I will count all of them to be Malay with Southeast Asian looking, so these people made up for 8.58 millions of the country.

So now when we adding up all the East Asia looking population of Thailand (people from Northern,Northern Issan,Center) together Thailand will have 45.96 millions out of 66 millions of population who look East Asian. So 2/3 of the country population having East Asian look.

While 1/3 of country (20.4 millions) having Southeast Asian look (people from Southern,Southern Issan)

Ok, now how about Vietnam? how many population are made up in each area, how many in northern,center,southern? Also show me your source too. Also show me the work on you math too. (I hope you know how to do LOL !)

By the way, from what I have seen northern Vietnamese are the most East Asian look than other part of Vietnam (LOL but still, when compare to the Thais in the Northern Thailand they are still less East Asian and look more Mon-Khmer+they are darker). Don't ever talk about southern Vietnamese, majority look Mon-Khmer/Cham. Center seem to be 50/50 chance to look either Mon-Khmer/Cham or East Asian.

 
Old 05-19-2013, 07:51 PM
 
138 posts, read 644,176 times
Reputation: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by sen monorom View Post
I love all these Siam race purists. Thailand is not pure by any means (really no countries are a pure people except maybe korea who live isolated from others on purpose or isolated tribes ). Since the 1900s Siam has tried to push "Thailand" and that everyone is Thai race. They try to steal our Khmer histories and make them their own, they rip off Khmer scripture culture etc and somehow tell the world that "Thailand" came up with it.

"Thailand" is Siam they are a mix up of our Khmer blood since they have continually tried to rape and pillage Angkor, the Tai nomads, and recent Chinese from the 1900s.

Peter Brimelow is another thai troll or a white who loves thai pattaya prostitutes.

So again who is more Northeast Asian? Easily Viet Kinh ,modern "Thai" are a mix of three different races. Mon people khmer people Tai and recent Chinese.

Also Brimelow skin color is not that good of a indicator of race. Sorry to burst your bubble lot of white people hate to learn that those dark indians and arabs are part of the caucasian race as well. Probably even a more ancient caucasian.
I agreed that Indians are look like caucasian based on look. But the question is will anyone ever dumb enough to mistake them to be European lol? I bet 99% won't (except 1% of retraded people).

Examples


The Cambodian kid on the right could easily pass as a Korean based on look, she got Korean's eye shape/face shape/lip or even nose.


Now the question is if the Cambodian kid on the right go to USA, will anyone be dumb enough to mistake her as a Korean or no? I still bet you $1000 that 99% of people won't. Why? Because she is too dark to be a Korean, just like how Indian are too dark to be European.

It is not all about face this or face that like you love to claim ejay, skin color is also have highly effect to determine who people are as well as face.

Quote:
So again who is more Northeast Asian? Easily Viet Kinh ,modern "Thai" are a mix of three different races. Mon people khmer people Tai and recent Chinese.
The funny thing is you are claiming that Thai is mixed while Vietnamese is pure. Do you have any evidence to prove that your Vietnamese boyfriend is a pure race? I bet you couldn't find because they aren't pure, Vietnamese = original Mon-Khmer+Chinese+Cham.

Last edited by Ezio_Auditore; 05-19-2013 at 07:59 PM..
 
Old 05-19-2013, 08:03 PM
 
37 posts, read 133,263 times
Reputation: 15
because im tired of thai or tai trolls like you trying to put down others and disassociate yourself from "dark skinned" peoples. Now you are making up things that vietnamese are mostly dark skinned.. Cleary it is a sad attempt to distance yourself from any "dark" skinned people because laos and siam clearly have a huge problem with being "dark".

this is one of my earlier replies to you im too lazy to type it

Quote:
ezio we have to pick closeup photos of people because your photo evidence sucks ass. we cant see anything. Its not skin color that determines facial features as much as you want to make it that. Im sure most poor vietnamese males do outside labor and they in result have a tan you are trying to tell me because of that they are a different race? Its bull and you know it. That is why you are atroll you keep posting some garbage evidence and try to post it as legit..

I can see is maybe 3 faces in one of your photos and even that we cannot see their face closely at all.

All the evidence I have given you was not cherry picked, I went to search engines and typed in muong people and got what first popped up... I typed in saigon girls and thats wht popped up its not like im searching for those type of people its because that is truly how Vietnam looks. Prime minister of vietnam nguyen tan dung vs bouasone they are current and former prime ministers ... I gave you many evidence of miss vietnam ethnic because it contains all the ethnics of vietnam . Was it good enough for you? Nope its cherrypicked )

Regardless of nationality a troll is a troll and you are a troll, I called you out on it way early on.

The very fact you keep making these threads is because you are somehow mad insecure or jealous how vietnamese probably do look more chinese or east asian than the current THAI people as a whole. Why make a thraed otherwise then? Do you ever see threads how Vietnamese look the most east asian out of southeast asia started by Vietnamese? If anything I see mostly how Vietnamese want to be disassociated with Chinese... Why? because maybe they tend to resemble or have been told they resemble more of them than others.
 
Old 05-19-2013, 08:14 PM
 
37 posts, read 133,263 times
Reputation: 15
pictures ive collected just by typing in ho chi minh city girls ho chi minh city people... how is that cherry picking i dont know when they are some of the first in google search... what do i have to do screenshot google image search and go over every single picture of ho chi minh people? freaking troll ...

http://www.vikingrivercruises.com/Im...cm70-17494.jpg

Nguyen Thi Diem Chi and her daughter Nguyen Lam Gia Lac at their house in Ho Chi Minh City. Chi's marriage to a Taiwanese man collapsed and now she is no longer Vietnamese nor Taiwanese.

http://www.engr.iupui.edu/~conrad/vietnam/image56.jpg

http://talkvietnam.com/uploads/2012/...86-lottery.jpg


http://talk.onevietnam.org/wp-conten...rk-300x225.jpg

http://talk.onevietnam.org/wp-conten...73-225x300.jpg

http://talk.onevietnam.org/wp-conten...en-300x225.jpg


http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/med...en-working.jpg

before you fu--ing flip out about cherry picked these two girls also showed up in ho chi minh girls
she looks like one of us khmer i can say that
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3495/...9f9e50b153.jpg

I can obviously tell she is part khmer krom or cham

http://media.lonelyplanet.com/lpi/23...12/681x454.jpg
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top