U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2013, 08:21 PM

37 posts, read 133,227 times

Advertisements

More proof you are a troll? Certainly . (Genetic speaks) Who is genetically closer to Northeast Asian? Thai/Tai/Dai or Viet/Kinh? - AsianFanatics Forum

this is your post again trying to troll other asians into your rediculous logic

Who is genetically closer to Chinese? Thai/Tai/Dai or Viet/Kinh? - Page 2 - Chinese Ethnic Groups and Peoples - China History Forum, Chinese History Forum
another account of yours same question

Who is genetically closer to Chinese? Thai/Tai/Dai or Viet/Kinh? - soompi
another account

Why is it that I dont see Vietnamese people posting questions in forums like , Do we look more Chinese than Thai people? They dont even want to bring it up because their face looks east asian probably 90% of the time. They try to disassociate themselves with Chinese while you try to reach and make "THAILAND" (not just chiang mai or lanna) as a whole more east asian looking. It's just your sad way of spending your days trying to be chinese tbh. Go ahead if that makes you happy.

Old 05-19-2013, 08:23 PM

3,644 posts, read 9,002,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Brimelow View Post
Ejay I found your picture

Your Brown skin Pinoy azz from the slums better start purchasing skin lightening creams by the bulk if you ever want to be as Yellow as a Japanese or Chinese person.
Isn't it funny that you say Filipinos look like black people, but this guy has a Caucasian face?

Old 05-19-2013, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio_Auditore View Post
I agreed that Indians are look like caucasian based on look. But the question is will anyone ever dumb enough to mistake them to be European lol? I bet 99% won't (except 1% of retraded people).

Examples

The Cambodian kid on the right could easily pass as a Korean based on look, she got Korean's eye shape/face shape/lip or even nose.

Now the question is if the Cambodian kid on the right go to USA, will anyone be dumb enough to mistake her as a Korean or no? I still bet you $1000 that 99% of people won't. Why? Because she is too dark to be a Korean, just like how Indian are too dark to be European.

It is not all about face this or face that like you love to claim ejay, skin color is also have highly effect to determine who people are as well as face.

The funny thing is you are claiming that Thai is mixed while Vietnamese is pure. Do you have any evidence to prove that your Vietnamese boyfriend is a pure race? I bet you couldn't find because they aren't pure, Vietnamese = original Mon-Khmer+Chinese+Cham.
how can you compare a childs look with what the people look like as adults? its another stupid angle you are taking..

for the last time i am not ejay... i dont go on sites trying to post the same damn questions 50 million times for my own self satisfaction. my other name is chad warden and ive been on asia finest arguing with thai trolls for a long time.

Old 05-19-2013, 08:32 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,326,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Isn't it funny that you say Filipinos look like black people, but this guy has a Caucasian face?
because he is a dumbass mexican he doesnt know ****...I met him in another forum before where he was trashing filipinos

Old 05-19-2013, 08:44 PM

let me guess more cherry picking by me right ezio? lols
found it on google images by the way search was ho chi minh city girls
ho chi minh men - Google Search
Vietnam girls’ the modern life (Photos) | Free Travel Talk

again I doubt a westerner is cherry picking girls who look more east asian (but in your mind he is )

One afternoon close to the evening, in Ho Chi Minh City center, shopping and tired, we went to a bar, a coffee break. I see people who drink coffee are young. In fact, look at the status of a country or city to see where the people’s expression is the most direct, most real, most natural reflection. So I snap a group photo, all are the photos of the girls activity near the bar, let us work together to observe, the development of the country.

just a tourist showing how ho chi minh city girls and guys are living more modern or western. he calls it develop but I dont really like western interference in asia. my cambodia is starting to resemble a slummy country like siam

Old 05-19-2013, 08:57 PM

154 posts, read 191,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
because he is a dumbass mexican he doesnt know ****...I met him in another forum before where he was trashing filipinos
Where the hell did you meet me ? You 5 foot 2 Austronesian Pinoy from the slums.

Old 05-19-2013, 09:00 PM

138 posts, read 643,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sen monorom View Post
More proof you are a troll? Certainly . (Genetic speaks) Who is genetically closer to Northeast Asian? Thai/Tai/Dai or Viet/Kinh? - AsianFanatics Forum

this is your post again trying to troll other asians into your rediculous logic

Who is genetically closer to Chinese? Thai/Tai/Dai or Viet/Kinh? - Page 2 - Chinese Ethnic Groups and Peoples - China History Forum, Chinese History Forum
another account of yours same question

Who is genetically closer to Chinese? Thai/Tai/Dai or Viet/Kinh? - soompi
another account

Why is it that I dont see Vietnamese people posting questions in forums like , Do we look more Chinese than Thai people? They dont even want to bring it up because their face looks east asian probably 90% of the time. They try to disassociate themselves with Chinese while you try to reach and make "THAILAND" (not just chiang mai or lanna) as a whole more east asian looking. It's just your sad way of spending your days trying to be chinese tbh. Go ahead if that makes you happy.
lol ! Vietnamese is #1 one of claiming relationship with Chinese at all cost, while Chinese is the one that most likely deny relationship with Vietnamese.

Some examples of Vietnameses are claiming relationship with Chinese

1.Are Vietnamese Chinese? - Overseas Chinese - China History Forum, Chinese History Forum

2.http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic...and-cantonese/

3.Are Vietnamese People related to Chinese People? - Yahoo! Answers

4.Do Vietnamese people consider themselves Chinese?

Chinese are alway deny relationship with Vietnamese

Old 05-19-2013, 09:15 PM

Quote:
lol ! Vietnamese is #1 one of claiming relationship with Chinese at all cost, while Chinese is the one that most likely deny relationship with Vietnamese.

Some examples of Vietnameses are claiming relationship with Chinese

1.Are Vietnamese Chinese? - Overseas Chinese - China History Forum, Chinese History Forum

2.Vietnamese and Cantonese - AsianFanatics Forum

3.Are Vietnamese People related to Chinese People? - Yahoo! Answers

4.Do Vietnamese people consider themselves Chinese?

Chinese are alway deny relationship with Vietnamese

right idiot because they can obviously see their own damn face and make a connection. Ever heard of a mirror before? Show me some Thai forums questions asking are we more chinese or northeast asian than vietnamese. Its only your troll ass who is trying to prove something everyone knows already. Viet Kinh look more northeast or east asian than THAILAND as a whole.

Once again reading comprehension is something that you should study up on, i said i never see forum questions asking who are more chinese us vietnamese or thai people. Its only you who are trying to distance yourself for some weird strange reason from vietnamese. The Vietnamese go to great lengths trying to tell the world they arent Chinese.

So basically what we have is Chinese people ( who are trying to be racist ) and say vietnamese are not related to them or look like them and then vietnamese who also say they arent related to Chinese. You are stupid if you dont get why they make those... Its fairly obvious to me that Vietnamese and Chinese do look very much alike if there are so many videos made about the two....

Quick example- What is more likely? Is an orange going to make a video about an apple saying how they dont look alike? Or is an orange going to make a video how it doesnt look like a tangerine? and vice versa if you dont understand that then sorry its just basic compare and contrast. People arent going to waste time comparing another ethincity that has no resemblance to them and keep trying to put that out.

Old 05-19-2013, 09:33 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,326,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Brimelow View Post
Where the hell did you meet me ? You 5 foot 2 Austronesian Pinoy from the slums.
in another forum you bean burrito

how does your 3 feet tall parents think of you being against amnesty....they probably cut your inheritance to the family lawn mower

Old 05-19-2013, 10:20 PM

138 posts, read 643,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sen monorom View Post
meh its just some idiot lao who left laos and now is trying to be a "thai" person and saying that vietnamese are not the most east asian out of southeast asia. He is trying to be east asian just as bad as he is accusing vietnamese people ) No matter the countless photos you give him he says they are cherrypicked and make vietnamese look more east asian when they actually look like cambodians...

He is just a troll trying to get a rise out of people he made similar forum posts with the same title on 3 different websites trying to garner attention to fill his need. Probably in Thailand they know he is Lao and look down on him thats why he runs to the internet to troll and get human contact.
Before say some more crap reply my post from page 9 first...

Who is genetically more Northeast Asian Thai/Tai/Dai or Viet/Kinh?

Quote:
LOL

Are Vietnameses those generally walking around streets look llike or have same skin tone as those miss Vietnam that you post ? No, they are darker and look more of Mon-Khmer (I am talking about in the northern like Hanoi).

LOL ! I am not even a Chinese-Thai. Also no ! I am not even a Thai. But yes ! I am a Tai/Dai ( pure Tai/Dai). I am Lao by nationality but Tai/Dai by ethnic. I am now living in Thailand. As I know both Lao and Thailand are dominated by the Tai/Dai. So basically doesn't matter a Tai from Laos or a Tai from Thailand both are still all the same. That means I also have right to speak in their name.

Also yes ! I know how your Mon-Khmer people look like, I have seen many of them around the border.

They wear helmets but do they cover their face ? No, they don't (90% didn't). We can still clearly see their face and skin tone.

Vietnamese in Hanoi

compare to the Thai in Chiang-Mai

We can still simplely see their face and their skin tone clearly.

Ok, Thailand has 5 ethnic areas total.

North = pure ethnic Tai.
Northern Issan = Mostly ethnic Tai.
Southern Issan = Mostly ethnic Khmer. (light green in the map)
Center = Mostly Chinese
South = Mostly Malay. (purple in the map)

The population are made up as follow.....

About 75% of the population of Thailand is ethnically Tai/Dai, 14% is ethnically Han-Chinese with estimated over 50-55% of Thai population are partly Han-Chinese ,7% of Khmer and 3% is ethnically Malay the rest belong to minority groups including Mons, Khmers and various hill tribes.

Source: Thai people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Population in each area are as follow..

Northern = 18.8%
Issan = 34.2% (Break into 2 parts which is Northern Issan and Southern Issan)
Center = 33.7
Southern = 13.3%

Now let do some math.

1.)12.54 millions (18.8%) of Northern Thai are pure blood Tai with East Asian looking.

2.) Now Issan, Issan has 2 part which made up by different people. Northern Issan are made up mostly by the Tai with the same concept of look as the Northern Thai. Southern Issan are made up by Khmer which is look like Khmer itself.

Total population of Issan has 34 % of the country. The ethnic Khmer in Southern Issan are made up for 7% (I will also save 5% for some people who are mixed of Tai/Dai and Khmer) . So that means Northern Issan has 22% who are pure Tai. So 22% of 66 millions = 14.52 millions who are pure Tai with East Asian looking in Northern Issan.

3.) Center is 85% dominated by Chinese ethnic or partly Chinese which is people around there mostly definitely look Northeast Asian (Center has 33.7% of population of 66 millions,so 85% of 33.7% = 18.9 millions of people)

4.) Southern has 13% of population of the country I will count all of them to be Malay with Southeast Asian looking, so these people made up for 8.58 millions of the country.

So now when we adding up all the East Asia looking population of Thailand (people from Northern,Northern Issan,Center) together Thailand will have 45.96 millions out of 66 millions of population who look East Asian. So 2/3 of the country population having East Asian look.

While 1/3 of country (20.4 millions) having Southeast Asian look (people from Southern,Southern Issan)

Ok, now how about Vietnam? how many population are made up in each area, how many in northern,center,southern? Also show me your source too. Also show me the work on you math too. (I hope you know how to do LOL !)

By the way, from what I have seen northern Vietnamese are the most East Asian look than other part of Vietnam (LOL but still, when compare to the Thais in the Northern Thailand they are still less East Asian and look more Mon-Khmer+they are darker). Don't ever talk about southern Vietnamese, majority look Mon-Khmer/Cham. Center seem to be 50/50 chance to look either Mon-Khmer/Cham or East Asian.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia