U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2013, 10:30 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,324,029 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezio_Auditore View Post
Before say some more crap reply my post from page 9 first...

Who is genetically more Northeast Asian Thai/Tai/Dai or Viet/Kinh?
Vietnamese
http://www.gimgintingsuka.com/wp-con...amese-girl.jpg

Thai
http://si.wsj.net/public/resources/i...1228172454.jpg

Old 05-19-2013, 10:32 PM

2,384 posts, read 5,845,380 times
I don't understand what is the obsession with race... Why can't people just let Viets be Viets, Thais be Thais, Filipinos be Filipinos ?

Is there so much insecurity here ?

Old 05-19-2013, 10:32 PM

37 posts, read 133,131 times
Quote:

ezio nobody cares about your videos... thats all you keep showing is one video one video all vietnamese are mon khmer ! why dont you just give up. Il argue you till whenever you wnat to stop being a dumbass.

Until then Il keep showing you real life examples of close up pictures ( so we can you know actually see facial features up close) WOW what a shock right?

Notice how you always deflect real world examples of mine case and point nguyen tan dung (oh he is probably chinese vietnamese in saigon) .. ok how about kaysone phomvihane who is half vietnamese ( oh well his vietnamese side is probably chinese) ... Just the fact that you keep on deflecting the points I bring up shows how much Chinese blood is in Kinh to begin with. I can find many more that look east asian are you going to keep up the bs that they are more "(chinese)" vietnamese?

Please ezio if you are that dedicated to your statement that vietnamese are mostly mon khmer find me real life close ups of men women etc and lets compare. not just the same video with moto riders covering their face.. Till then I feel actually insulted as a mon khmer ethnic that you are trying to trick people into thinking the Kinh are related to us.

Vietnam girls’ the modern life (Photos) | Free Travel Talk
One afternoon close to the evening, in Ho Chi Minh City center, shopping and tired, we went to a bar, a coffee break. I see people who drink coffee are young. In fact, look at the status of a country or city to see where the people’s expression is the most direct, most real, most natural reflection. So I snap a group photo, all are the photos of the girls activity near the bar, let us work together to observe, the development of the country.

maybe this white cameraman just left out all the khmer looking people and focused on east asian looking people to cherry pick for me )

lawl totally looks like us khmer
http://www.freetraveltalk.com/wp-con...os23_thumb.jpg

let me guess its a chinese coffee bar? lol i can already predict your responses ezio

Last edited by Trafalgar Law; 05-20-2013 at 05:09 AM.. Reason: Follow guidelines on picture posting guidelines.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
I don't understand what is the obsession with race... Why can't people just let Viets be Viets, Thais be Thais, Filipinos be Filipinos ?

Is there so much insecurity here ?
Yes I would like that too but people like ezio are trying to make up rediculous racial divides to up his own social standing or whatever kind of thought processes he has in his brain that are left.

Basically hes trying to be racist saying Vietnamese are dark and look different( like us cambodians) than his Tai or Lao people. Thai and Lao peoples have a very strange obsession with trying to look pale white. They have mixed with us Khmer since the 1400s but they dont like to say that because we look different than them.
It is hard to be Cambodian because we are assualted by Thailand and some of Laos that try to steal our great culture heritage etc and then they try to make us look inferior ugly or not as smart. Vietnam also persecutes our people they are called khmer krom. Khmer krom are indigenous to southern vietnam.

The king who founded Laos brought a wife from Cambodia you know that ezio? so already we see hte mixing of lao and khmer bloods.

Old 05-19-2013, 10:49 PM

24,683 posts, read 45,344,192 times
Vietnamese and S.Chinese are a similar people. They were almost the same people before there even was a Vietnam or China. Original Kinh that is, now Vietnamese especially in Central and South are mixed.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:07 AM

6,631 posts, read 8,315,973 times
I would like to remind everyone that we do have posting guidelines for pictures. Don't post pictures that do not belong to you, if you want to share someone else's pictures then please just leave a link.

This will be a last reminder for this thread on that issue and please follow directions in other threads as well.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code Lyoko View Post
I would like to remind everyone that we do have posting guidelines for pictures. Don't post pictures that do not belong to you, if you want to share someone else's pictures then please just leave a link.

This will be a last reminder for this thread on that issue and please follow directions in other threads as well.
so we cant post picture evidence? if we dont know the people personally? if the images are from google image search we can just post hte link right?

Old 05-20-2013, 05:41 AM

6,631 posts, read 8,315,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sen monorom View Post
so we cant post picture evidence? if we dont know the people personally? if the images are from google image search we can just post hte link right?
Yes the link is fine. It also keeps the page loading at a sustainable clip.

We don't want to step into the territory of the people that took the pictures having an issue with others posting their stuff (without credits) on the forum.

Old 05-20-2013, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Code Lyoko View Post
Yes the link is fine. It also keeps the page loading at a sustainable clip.

We don't want to step into the territory of the people that took the pictures having an issue with others posting their stuff (without credits) on the forum.
ah ok got it thanks if only we could get rid of troll posts like this one ... this dude posts the same racist stuff on multiple websites

Old 08-22-2013, 09:49 PM

16 posts, read 27,828 times
Quote:

I from Vietnam. I have gone Thailand last year. To I saw that the Thailand people have 3 group: light, mixture, dark, it is same in Southern Vietnam but the Thai darkest is darker than South Vietnamese darkest.

Follow my observer from South Vietnamese in Hochiminh City : skin light=35%, medium= 40%, dark= 25%. While of people have origin from the North Vietnam who living in Hochiminh City: skin light = 70%, medium=30%, dark=0%. I also saw that pure Thai ethnic are the same North Vietnamese as counterpart. I think they are twins.

I heard that the dark people in Thailand be look down? But in Vietnam are not , because the dark mean Southern, where more rich than Northern .

Last edited by cholonman; 08-22-2013 at 10:35 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.