U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 10:36 PM

529 posts, read 218,173 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaoPao View Post
I want you guys to compare the Garuda Indonesia Vs Philipines Airlenes .. which one is best?

Do "Garuda Indonesia" is the production made of US or France or vice versa "Philipines Airlenes " production France or US-made . Please Judge.

GARUDA INDONESIA ( Type Series Boeing 747-400 )
The GA airplane with Type Series Boeing 747-400 has retired from the world of Garuda Indonesia flights"" Queen of the Skies "and was made a special ceremony. In its place was the Boeing 777-300 ER
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2018, 11:05 PM

529 posts, read 218,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dito Roso View Post
Garuda Indonesia is the Best !

Best World's Regional Airlines 2012, 2013..
Best Asian's Regional Airlines 2012, 2013..
Ranked 8th of 10 Best Airlines in The World..
World's Best Economy Class Airlines Products and Services
World's Best Economy Seat ....

Source : WORLD AIRLINE AWARDS | the Passengers Choice Awards
Yeah, not surprisingly, Garuda gets 5 stars rating airlene, evaluation points are all aspects of service, from pre-flight, in-flight and post-flight, such as passenger service quality at airports, quality of waiting rooms, cabin comfort, inflight meal , the quality of in-flight entertainment (in-flight entertainment), aircraft interiors, to service by cabin crew, especially the excellent T3 Jakarta airport terminal. I already use GA in economy class services and good facilities and what I like is the timely flight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S1BIpQR2WQ

Old 11-15-2018, 11:27 AM

3,744 posts, read 3,580,956 times
I will avoid any US carriers while flying to Asia. They tend to charge for headphones, drinks and has the least free Baggage limit. The seats on US carriers has worst seat pitch resulting in uncomfortable ride. Staff is Rude and food is worst.

Air India New York to Delhi Economy Class 46 kilo free baggage, seat pitch is 34 cm, 2 full meals plus one breakfast, free drinks (wine/whisky/beer).

United New York to Delhi Economy Class 23 Kilo free baggage, seat pitch is 31.5 cm, 1 full meal plus one breakfast, no free drinks, they peddle even headphones for 3 dollars.

Old 11-15-2018, 09:37 PM

97 posts, read 31,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookside View Post
I have never travelled to Asia before. I am wondering which airline those of you who travel there frequently prefer, and why.

Feedback appreciated!
Air China or Cathay Pacifc are both pretty good

Old 12-13-2018, 04:06 PM

982 posts, read 366,618 times
EVA Air is awesome! I fly out of Seattle and I love the fact that their flights are redeye leaving at midnight. I can board, get some sleep (or at least try) and mentally it shrinks the first leg of the trip in half. The Taiwan airport isn't the nicest but it's ok. I enjoy arriving in Asia around noon time.

Plus their rates are good, food is excellent and their leg space is great. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Old 12-13-2018, 04:09 PM

982 posts, read 366,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by munna21977 View Post
. Staff is Rude and food is worst.

LOL, this is true! The international flights are based upon seniority. All the airline attendants want to knock out a few long flights and get their miles out of the way fast so it's always the older (usually very battle axes) that are on these routes.

Whereas the Asian based airlines have young, pretty and (usually) kind attendants.

I know this is a bit of a generalization but as they say, "where there's smoke there's fire."

Old 12-19-2018, 04:14 AM

14 posts, read 6,254 times
Emirates or Qatar Are the best option.
For more details visit on Digital Marketing Courses In Pune

Old 09-06-2019, 11:09 AM

178 posts, read 16,120 times
I am a Hongkonger so my view maybe different.
HK's airlines should be below most other Asian airlines.

Old Today, 10:42 AM

3,370 posts, read 2,134,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post

Whereas the Asian based airlines have young, pretty and (usually) kind attendants.

i had a flight with Virgin Atlantic from LA to London

their stewardesses are young and beautiful
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or