Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which asian country has the best women?
Japan 36 24.32%
China 23 15.54%
Singapore 6 4.05%
South Korea 44 29.73%
Other 39 26.35%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2013, 01:42 AM

9,229 posts, read 9,748,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
Yet also the lowest female to male ratio, thanks to things like sex selective abortions and female infanticide. Many Chinese males are looking abroad for wives.
Not really many so far...
Much less so than in S Korea, Taiwan, Japan...(in terms of %)

Old 10-13-2013, 04:24 AM

9,556 posts, read 20,784,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
Not really many so far...
Much less so than in S Korea, Taiwan, Japan...(in terms of %)
Yeah a lot of it is economics. Those countries are wealthier and many men there who want a more traditional woman, or have trouble finding love where they live.

Old 10-16-2013, 03:21 PM

19 posts, read 43,778 times
Korean and then Thai.

Old 10-17-2013, 02:15 PM

8 posts, read 15,460 times
I wonder who have clicked South Korea in the poll. Are they like me who fell for K-pop singers? Oh I love them, not only for the physical beauty but also for the absolutely candid and even dangerously uninhibited temperament that they all seem to share with the rest of the country. A rare feature of humanity, and what I was a bit missing while I was in Japan, although I also liked them a lot. I hear from my roommate similarly positive things about Thai. Is it true?

Old 10-17-2013, 03:19 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,917,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sant0124 View Post
I wonder who have clicked South Korea in the poll. Are they like me who fell for K-pop singers? Oh I love them, not only for the physical beauty but also for the absolutely candid and even dangerously uninhibited temperament that they all seem to share with the rest of the country. A rare feature of humanity, and what I was a bit missing while I was in Japan, although I also liked them a lot. I hear from my roommate similarly positive things about Thai. Is it true?
The thing that sucks is, most Korean K-pop singers have gotten plastic surgery done, so it's not even their real face.

Old 10-17-2013, 05:08 PM

8 posts, read 15,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
The thing that sucks is, most Korean K-pop singers have gotten plastic surgery done, so it's not even their real face.
LOL.

How do you know 'most' of them had p/s, when nobody would reveal that even if they had it? It will be absolutely suicidal in entertainment industry. What is your source apart from your guess or hearsays? Do you have reliable data from a credible source? I always honour those who try to reason on the basis of reliable data and treat them as a friend though they may have a different perspective on an issue.

In a posting elsewhere, I showed that 'one of the highest rates of plastic surgery', an argument that is certainly backed up by a reliable source about Korea, cannot be translated into 'most or even many of Korean girls you may see walking down the street had plastic surgery.' The number is in fact still very small in real terms.

So how did you arrive at this 'most K-pop singers' argument?

Old 10-17-2013, 05:14 PM

2,479 posts, read 2,211,362 times
Default I checked that link out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken H View Post
I would say Chinese, Japanese, South Korean, and others.
Check this out: Real Chinese woman in a North China City ¹þ¶û±õ½ÖÍ·ÃÀÅ®ÖÚ¶à,ÐãÉ«¿É Í.
All real,no plastic!

All those "Chinese?" models are wearing western fashions and are not representative of what the average Chinese woman looks like.

Not real, all plastic.

Old 10-17-2013, 05:52 PM
JL

8,522 posts, read 14,527,526 times
Quote:
I agree with this. They can be honest to a fault also. They have thick skin too along with humility.

As far as discipline, I thought this was an interesting exchange between a mother and young daughter with honorifics

Last edited by JL; 10-17-2013 at 06:02 PM..

Old 10-17-2013, 06:21 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,917,737 times
Quote:
LOL.

How do you know 'most' of them had p/s, when nobody would reveal that even if they had it? It will be absolutely suicidal in entertainment industry. What is your source apart from your guess or hearsays? Do you have reliable data from a credible source? I always honour those who try to reason on the basis of reliable data and treat them as a friend though they may have a different perspective on an issue.

In a posting elsewhere, I showed that 'one of the highest rates of plastic surgery', an argument that is certainly backed up by a reliable source about Korea, cannot be translated into 'most or even many of Korean girls you may see walking down the street had plastic surgery.' The number is in fact still very small in real terms.

So how did you arrive at this 'most K-pop singers' argument?
So many of them look the same or very similar. That is no accident, therefore, I assume many of them have had plastic surgery

Old 10-18-2013, 05:46 PM

9,556 posts, read 20,784,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistermobile View Post
All those "Chinese?" models are wearing western fashions and are not representative of what the average Chinese woman looks like.

Not real, all plastic.
The average Chinese woman wears western style clothes. Likely made in China, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia