Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which asian country has the best women?
Japan 36 24.32%
China 23 15.54%
Singapore 6 4.05%
South Korea 44 29.73%
Other 39 26.35%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 06:27 AM

9,556 posts, read 20,786,339 times

Advertisements

^ Lighting also plays a big role too you know.

Old 04-07-2014, 12:03 AM

25,021 posts, read 27,919,738 times
I said Japanese originally, but I got a female Korean friend whom I got close to, and she's super cute. Best looking Asian out of the 15 or so (spread across Mongolia, Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, and Thailand) that I know IRL

Old 04-07-2014, 01:25 AM

61,640 posts, read 87,001,838 times
Note to all: Please do not post copyrighted pictures on City-Data Forums!

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of pictures without express and written permission from their authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

In short: If YOU didn't took the picture - do not post it!

Old 08-13-2014, 02:42 AM

40 posts, read 56,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fellowjoe View Post
You're right that Zainichi Koreans are still discriminated against in Japan (like not being granted citizenship and stuff). But it is the political institution in Japan that create such policies, and that does not mean that the citizens especially Japanese women are necessarily racist towards Koreans as well.

The younger Japanese generation today who is so distanced from Japan's imperialist past, are rather open-minded towards their Asian neighbours and are mainly focused on the present including the popularity of Korean pop culture.

If they ever have a poor impression of South Korea, that's all thanks to situations like anti-Japanese demonstrations and nationalism in South Korean education system.

Check this video out on anti-Japanese education in South Korea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDFtgcPFh9I

Well, the biggest reason would be that the Abe regime
Keeps denying everything, about the past :-/.
And the hate crime/speech of Japanese would fuel the dire between two countries.

Whats interesting is that in 2007-2009, lot of Japanese women came to SK for shopping and
Plastic surgery, but the population reduced after 3/2011 (tsunami and raioactive leak in fukushima)

Some people have mentioned Plastic surgery, but the recent famous visitors to korea are from mostly China/Taiwan.
Alongsode would Mongolia / Thai / Phils

Old 08-13-2014, 03:53 AM

3,065 posts, read 8,895,302 times
I went with other. I'm torn between Filipinas and Thais. I think the prettiest Filipinas are prettier than the prettiest Thais, on average. But the average Thai is prettier than the average Filipina. So a quantity vs quantity thing. There are very attractive women in all cultures, but eh round flat faces that are prominent in China and Korea are unattractive in general, to me, versus the SEA countries. There are some attractive women in Japan, but your average Okinawan remind me more of Chinese. If we are talking about the far east, as seems the OP's focus, I'd go with Japan though
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia