U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Which asian country has the best women?
Japan 36 24.32%
China 23 15.54%
Singapore 6 4.05%
South Korea 44 29.73%
Other 39 26.35%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 04-06-2013, 04:15 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,324,425 times
Reputation: 129

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
yes there is.
again only a portion of the population is....
most negritos hybrids would rather claim a spanish mestizo look over their own look cuz they are ashamed

 
Old 04-06-2013, 04:16 PM
 
Location: The Land of Reason
13,300 posts, read 10,490,783 times
Reputation: 3541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
Imo rasa imo man mismo hikay kag pagpakanubo ... Imbes na ipabugal mo ang mga Pinay nga pinaka guapa sa bilog nga Asia , ikaw pa mismo ang naga pakanibo sa ila. Aber kung gusto mo nga mag daog ang mga insecto diri sa thread nga ini, indi ka nlng mag tawag sa lawas mo nga Pinoy ha ?

So, Hermosaa tell us all how you really feel
 
Old 04-06-2013, 04:17 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,324,425 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
I thought so. I always felt Filipinas were beautiful that was the reason that I was trying to transfer to Clark AB when I was active duty and than that damn volcano forced the base to close 5 months before I got there. I also respect them for natural tan beauty that they are not ashamed of unlike the Koreans, Chinese and Japanese.
Clark AB is next to a negrito village...again only a few filipinos even have this admixture...dont get black mixed filipinos with natural brown skin filipinos...its two different races...its about as different as africans are to indians....

there is soo much ignorance you westerners have about filipinos
 
Old 04-06-2013, 07:01 PM
 
Location: The Land of Reason
13,300 posts, read 10,490,783 times
Reputation: 3541
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
how exactly do I mock slum people??

you label me bitter because I dont particularly believe in the mestizo is the best hiearchy??

anyways as for this thread

personally Koreans are up in the top..they personally dont need to mix with spaniards to be considered attractive because they already are

Japanese

Chinese

Filipina mestizas do not compare with any of the top 3.........though a decent asiatic filipina could give the japanese and chinese a run for their money

Ok so you made your point. Your preference is for pale Asians.
 
Old 04-06-2013, 07:05 PM
 
Location: The Land of Reason
13,300 posts, read 10,490,783 times
Reputation: 3541
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Clark AB is next to a negrito village...again only a few filipinos even have this admixture...dont get black mixed filipinos with natural brown skin filipinos...its two different races...its about as different as africans are to indians....

there is soo much ignorance you westerners have about filipinos

I would not call it that, since the way that I look at it if you were born in the Philipines you are a Filipino regardless of what you look like. With that being said it is you who is ignorant about english or basic citizenship.

Btw, I said that I think that FILIPINAS were attractive and therefore did not distinguish between black or brown filipinas.
 
Old 04-06-2013, 07:10 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,324,425 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Ok so you made your point. Your preference is for pale Asians.
again I said that filipinas could challenge chinese and japanese if they werent mestiza....so where is this perference for pale asians ??
 
Old 04-06-2013, 08:26 PM
 
Location: The Land of Reason
13,300 posts, read 10,490,783 times
Reputation: 3541
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
again I said that filipinas could challenge chinese and japanese if they werent mestiza....so where is this perference for pale asians ??
Like I said before Japanese, Koreans and Chinese have an aversion to darker complexions and Filipinas do not have such hangups.

Images of japanese lighting skin
Images of korean lighting skin

A lighter shade of pale|Business|chinadaily.com.cn

You said yourself that darker asians is not a preference of yours
 
Old 04-06-2013, 08:31 PM
 
1,862 posts, read 3,002,119 times
Reputation: 2109
Look, the pinay lovers should start their own filipina beauty thread. Hijacking this thread devoted to east asian beauty is just plain wrong.
 
Old 04-06-2013, 08:44 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,324,425 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Like I said before Japanese, Koreans and Chinese have an aversion to darker complexions and Filipinas do not have such hangups.

Images of japanese lighting skin
Images of korean lighting skin

A lighter shade of pale|Business|chinadaily.com.cn

You said yourself that darker asians is not a preference of yours
you obviously know nothing of the philippines then
 
Old 04-06-2013, 08:47 PM
 
Location: Filipinas
1,761 posts, read 6,964,408 times
Reputation: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutboy View Post
Look, the pinay lovers should start their own filipina beauty thread. Hijacking this thread devoted to east asian beauty is just plain wrong.
Singapore is not East Asia and what is the Other mean in poll?
the thread starter didn't say other East Asia or Southeast Asia etc. part of Asia.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top