U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Which asian country has the best women?
Japan 36 24.32%
China 23 15.54%
Singapore 6 4.05%
South Korea 44 29.73%
Other 39 26.35%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 04-07-2013, 10:20 AM
 
Location: Czech Republic
2,384 posts, read 5,848,433 times
Reputation: 796

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
It is interesting that Filipino WOMEN, in general, probably have the most opportunity and are in the least male-dominated society compared to Japan, Korea, China, etc.

However, I would also have to agree that many Filipino women seriously sell them short. They work hard, but always seem to work at the lowest paying jobs, with the least amount of education needed to do them.

That being said, if you can find a Filipina with an education, they certainly have much better personalities than Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese. Regarding looks, I find some Filipinos to be absolutely stunning gorgeous, and plenty that are extremely unattractive. Regardless, I've never met a Filipino anywhere with a bad personality. They are true sweethearts all the way around.

Whereas when you look at Korean, Chinese, Japanese, you also have gorgoeus ones, but you don't have as many extremely unattractive on the other spectrum, to quite high numbers. Personality-wise, all of them fall short towards Filipinas. However, all three value education. However, 9 times out of 10, if you marry one and bring her back to the U.S./OZ/Can., you'll probably be spending the next few years having her enrolled in English classes, and still struggling with language, well before her Education gets her much in the States. Some definite exceptions to that as well though.

But, overall, I gotta say, nice women or good personalities or attractive women, they can be found regardless of nationalistic borders.
Filipinos having lowest paying jobs are usually the Filipino women working in Asia because in America, Australia , Canada and America many of them are nurses. In Dubai, they work in hotels. Yes, they are maids in Asia specifically Hongkong and Singapore but believe me, most of them are teachers... They sacrificed their degrees and work as maids cleaning other people's houses because it gives them more pay than what they can get in the Philippines. Unlike, maids from other countries who are really ignorant, Filipinos have more edge than them because most of them are even college graduates. I read an article before written by an American and he said, having a Filipino maid makes life easier for him because he did not only have a maid cleaning his house, cooking for his family, washing and ironing their clothes but they also have a tutor for their kids and a secretary to take calls and go to the bank when needed. He said, if it is someone from another country, her job for sure will just be concentrated in cleaning the house.

As for the looks, I agree there are many unattractive women in the Philippines but I should say that the pretty ones are really pretty and can't be compared to other East Asians.

Yes when it comes to personality, Filipinos have it because they are more warm.

 
Old 04-07-2013, 11:29 AM
 
17 posts, read 92,974 times
Reputation: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
My Filipino cousin is a Neurosurgeon in San Antonio, Texas. He works in US Air Force, they sent him in other places.
I guess we should stop talking about Filipinos on this thread.

Wow... you know (1) filipino MD. Big deal. how does that compare to the 100s of Vietnamese MDs who came penniless from a war torn country, had to learn a new alphabet and language, and still surpassed all those manong flips?

Getting your MD through the army is like getting into medical school through the backdoor.
 
Old 04-07-2013, 11:34 AM
 
17 posts, read 92,974 times
Reputation: 29
Quote:
if you can find a Filipina with an education, they certainly have much better personalities than Koreans, Japanese, and Chinese. Regarding looks, I find some Filipinos to be absolutely stunning gorgeous, and plenty that are extremely unattractive. Regardless, I've never met a Filipino anywhere with a bad personality. They are true sweethearts all the way around.

Totally, waaay totally wrong.

Fipino women have horrible personalities. They seems to concentrate on the trivial things on life while missing the important things. Flip ladies walk like they have a "ball" on their tummy and when they walk, their hand rotates around this "ball". Look at them sometimes. They have raspy voices too which are totally unattractive. Their language is the ugliest sounding around.
 
Old 04-07-2013, 11:37 AM
 
17 posts, read 92,974 times
Reputation: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
Still more attractive than Japanese though.

Koreans have the stronger cheekbones, taller, thicker hair, more model-like appearances.

Japan have weak cheekbones, crooked teeth, and many have that toe-pigeoned walk.

(Sorry for going way down here in this more superficial conversation)....

So, I'd still say Koreans are more naturally attractive. Most of the plastic surgery for Koreans is generally the eyes (which I'm indifferent about). I don't like nose jobs though, which is something else Koreans do. I think their natural noses are just fine.

Koreans have ugly slit eyes and that is why 99% of 16 yr old korean girls get eye surgery to correct this inborne defect. Eye surgery is the #1 surgery in Korea. Sad. Koreans hate themselves. I guess tha's why so many of them light themselves on fire and jump off a building.
 
Old 04-07-2013, 11:47 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,325,262 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush232 View Post
Wow... you know (1) filipino MD. Big deal. how does that compare to the 100s of Vietnamese MDs who came penniless from a war torn country, had to learn a new alphabet and language, and still surpassed all those manong flips?

Getting your MD through the army is like getting into medical school through the backdoor.
its always some excuse with your ass...

anyways enough with your bull****ery


Origins of foreign doctors in the US[69]
Country of Origin Percentage of Total IMGs in US
India 19.9% (47,581)
Philippines 8.8% (20,861)
Pakistan 4.8% (11,330)
South Korea 2.1% (4,982)
China 2.0% (4,834)

Origins of foreign dentists in the US[70]
Country of Origin Percentage of Total IDGs in US
India 25.8
Philippines 11.0
China 3.2
South Korea 3.2
Pakistan 2.9

Origins of foreign nurses in the US[71]
Country of Origin Percentage of Total INGs in US
Philippines 50.2
India 1.3
Hong Kong 1.2
Israel 1.0
South Korea 1.0


Educational Attainment (25 and Older)
Ethnicity High School (2004)
Graduation Rate[79][80][81] Bachelor's Degree (2010)
or More[76]
Filipinos 90.8% 48.1%
Indians 90.2% 70.7%
Bangladeshis 84.5% 49.6%
Pakistanis 87.4% 55.1%
Chinese 80.8% 51.8%
Japanese 93.4% 47.3%
Koreans 90.2% 52.9%
Vietnamese 70.0% 26.3%
Total US Population 83.9% 27.9%
 
Old 04-07-2013, 11:52 AM
 
17 posts, read 92,974 times
Reputation: 29
Your stats are wrong, made up. In medicine, all the manong flips are nurses, not MDs.





Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
its always some excuse with your ass...

anyways enough with your bull****ery


Origins of foreign doctors in the US[69]
Country of Origin Percentage of Total IMGs in US
India 19.9% (47,581)
Philippines 8.8% (20,861)
Pakistan 4.8% (11,330)
South Korea 2.1% (4,982)
China 2.0% (4,834)

Origins of foreign dentists in the US[70]
Country of Origin Percentage of Total IDGs in US
India 25.8
Philippines 11.0
China 3.2
South Korea 3.2
Pakistan 2.9

Origins of foreign nurses in the US[71]
Country of Origin Percentage of Total INGs in US
Philippines 50.2
India 1.3
Hong Kong 1.2
Israel 1.0
South Korea 1.0


Educational Attainment (25 and Older)
Ethnicity High School (2004)
Graduation Rate[79][80][81] Bachelor's Degree (2010)
or More[76]
Filipinos 90.8% 48.1%
Indians 90.2% 70.7%
Bangladeshis 84.5% 49.6%
Pakistanis 87.4% 55.1%
Chinese 80.8% 51.8%
Japanese 93.4% 47.3%
Koreans 90.2% 52.9%
Vietnamese 70.0% 26.3%
Total US Population 83.9% 27.9%
 
Old 04-07-2013, 11:53 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,325,262 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush232 View Post
Your stats are wrong, made up. In medicine, all the manong flips are nurses, not MDs.
I guess what they say is right...you cant fix stupid

those were all doctors who graduated medical school outside of the USA
meaning doctors with a international medical degree
indians have the most

china is at the bottom at 2%

and the 50% rate of filipino nurses is about right
 
Old 04-07-2013, 11:56 AM
 
17 posts, read 92,974 times
Reputation: 29
At Stanford medical school, all the med students are either Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, or Indian. There is not one filipino. Too dumb i guess.

That's why all the richest people in the filipines are actually ethnic chinese who tell the flips what to do.

The filipinos have no country. A white european man came and killed off the aboriginals, then renamed their nation after the conquerer that killed them. Then the Spanish forced the aboriginals to use spanish last names and forced them to use a foreign european religion. Filipinos are the raped country.
 
Old 04-07-2013, 11:57 AM
 
17 posts, read 92,974 times
Reputation: 29
Filipinos hate themselves. They feel proud when they have a bit of spanish blood, as if they are better than pure filipinos.
 
Old 04-07-2013, 12:03 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,325,262 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush232 View Post
At Stanford medical school, all the med students are either Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, or Indian. There is not one filipino. Too dumb i guess.

That's why all the richest people in the filipines are actually ethnic chinese who tell the flips what to do.

The filipinos have no country. A white european man came and killed off the aboriginals, then renamed their nation after the conquerer that killed them. Then the Spanish forced the aboriginals to use spanish last names and forced them to use a foreign european religion. Filipinos are the raped country.
because medical school is all thats available....huh

and FYI there are filipinos in stanford...but most likely they are taking different courses
2 Filipinos finishes among top in Stanford’s Artificial Intelligence course | Pinoy Tech Blog - The Philippines' Longest-running Technology Blog


Im not gonna waste my time anymore with your dumbass.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top