Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which asian country has the best women?
Japan 36 24.32%
China 23 15.54%
Singapore 6 4.05%
South Korea 44 29.73%
Other 39 26.35%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 11:54 PM
JL

8,519 posts, read 14,491,522 times

Advertisements

I would go with Japanese women from the pics my cousin took in Japan...showing everyday gals....then Singaporean...the typical Korean gal isn't quite up to par. This is based on looks which i gather was the OP's question.

Old 04-07-2013, 12:02 AM

16,265 posts, read 43,063,691 times
Of those four?

Korean - just best fashion sense, they know how to look great.
Singaporean - mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian, etc. It's interesting.
Japanese - good fashion. Not as naturally attractive as Korean though.
Chinese - huge country, so some huge variation. But generally, little fashion sense, too plain jane.

When I think of people who say that before they went to Asia, they didn't find Asian women attractive, I usually think it's because they mostly saw Chinese girls with jeans, t-shirts, and tennis shoes in their hometown. You seldom see Japanese or Korean ever dress that far down. It makes a difference.

Old 04-07-2013, 02:48 AM

32 posts, read 162,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
Of those four?
Japanese - good fashion. Not as naturally attractive as Korean though.
You're kidding right?

Majority of Koreans have gone through plastic surgery.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:08 AM

16,265 posts, read 43,063,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hystericblue View Post
You're kidding right?

Still more attractive than Japanese though.

Koreans have the stronger cheekbones, taller, thicker hair, more model-like appearances.

Japan have weak cheekbones, crooked teeth, and many have that toe-pigeoned walk.

(Sorry for going way down here in this more superficial conversation)....

So, I'd still say Koreans are more naturally attractive. Most of the plastic surgery for Koreans is generally the eyes (which I'm indifferent about). I don't like nose jobs though, which is something else Koreans do. I think their natural noses are just fine.

Old 04-07-2013, 03:39 AM

3,636 posts, read 10,715,703 times
Don't the Japanese typically have bigger eyes than Koreans? So Koreans are going for eyelid surgery, whereas many Japanese already have large eyes.

Old 04-07-2013, 07:57 AM

1,858 posts, read 3,600,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hystericblue View Post
You're kidding right?

Yep, as I posted, this is why I don't rank them higher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
Still more attractive than Japanese though.

Koreans have the stronger cheekbones, taller, thicker hair, more model-like appearances.

Japan have weak cheekbones, crooked teeth, and many have that toe-pigeoned walk.

(Sorry for going way down here in this more superficial conversation)....

So, I'd still say Koreans are more naturally attractive. Most of the plastic surgery for Koreans is generally the eyes (which I'm indifferent about). I don't like nose jobs though, which is something else Koreans do. I think their natural noses are just fine.
I agree they are naturally attractive, among the most beautiful in the world. But they're ruining themselves. With a Korean, you can never be sure what you're getting. Too much fake merchandise.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:02 AM

17 posts, read 121,035 times
Filipino women are the bottom of the barrel. Not because of their looks but because of their stupid uneducated attitude and approach to things. I always wondered why hospitals in USA are filled with filipino women nursing assistants and all the MDs are chinese, japanese, korean, and vietnamese. I have never seen a filipino MD.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:19 AM

1,527 posts, read 2,988,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush232 View Post
Filipino women are the bottom of the barrel. Not because of their looks but because of their stupid uneducated attitude and approach to things. I always wondered why hospitals in USA are filled with filipino women nursing assistants and all the MDs are chinese, japanese, korean, and vietnamese. I have never seen a filipino MD.
umm because nurses is whats in demand....hospitals dont exactly look overseas for doctors when there is so much competition here in the states...and generalize much??? there are filipino doctors...but they downgrade to nurses to get a job overseas because they dont get payed that much in Philippines

and no most doctors I see in hospitals are white, korean, and indian...hospitals are not crawling with chinese and vietnamese doctors

Old 04-07-2013, 08:28 AM

1,858 posts, read 3,600,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
umm because nurses is whats in demand....hospitals dont exactly look overseas for doctors when there is so much competition here in the states...and generalize much??? there are filipino doctors...but they downgrade to nurses to get a job overseas because they dont get payed that much in Philippines

and no most doctors I see in hospitals are white, korean, and indian...hospitals are not crawling with chinese and vietnamese doctors
LOTS of Chinese doctors in east coast hospitals, but even more in private practice. Indians, too. And Vietnamese. Take a look in the yellow pages. As many as 50% are foreign. If there are so many Filipino doctors working as nurses, they should consider striking out on their own like other Asians have.

Old 04-07-2013, 08:30 AM

1,757 posts, read 8,097,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hush232 View Post
My Filipino cousin is a Neurosurgeon in San Antonio, Texas. He works in US Air Force, they sent him in other places.
I guess we should stop talking about Filipinos on this thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia