U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What chinese city is the best for a single man?
Beijing 4 25.00%
Shanghai 4 25.00%
Shenzhen 2 12.50%
Hong Kong 9 56.25%
Guangzhou 2 12.50%
Tianjin 2 12.50%
Other (please specify in comments) 2 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2013, 10:33 PM

2,384 posts, read 5,846,437 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
i do and i am one of them

most of those guys are just fetishists who will tap anything with an asian looking face, they are not getting the top quality girls.
My Portuguese friend used to date many different kinds of Asians when he was younger ( Chinese, Japanese, Thai) as he really wanted to have an Asian wife so he can have a mixed baby. He believe a Portuguese- Asian baby would look more interesting than a pure Portuguese baby.
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2013, 10:47 PM

2,935 posts, read 4,764,328 times
im only really interested in one night stands, hate relationships. so if im in metro manila usually just getting working girls at one of the gogo bars on p burgos st in makati or edsa complex in pasay city or one of the ktvs like air force one or regular girls from dateinasia. so mostly lower economic strata for me.

i was speaking in terms of looks tho not social class. i see a lot of nerdy white dudes in asia with butt ugly girls. i dont think they know any better because theyre fetishists who are looking for asian period, and dont even seem to notice looks.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:12 PM

6,724 posts, read 6,599,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
I met a Chinese woman last year who used to date a Belgian guy. The Belgian guy was even able to encourage her to become Catholic. After awhile, the guy left for his religious calling. Now the girl is getting married to her Chinese boyfriend.
But anyway, her Belgian ex boyfriend for sure, respected her a lot since the guy was very religious.
I bet she did not tell her Chinese husband the whole story.
According to my experience, once a Chinese woman dates a foreigner, her "value" drops like falls in Chinese community.

That being said, there are always exceptions.

Old 04-30-2013, 01:08 AM

2,384 posts, read 5,846,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
im only really interested in one night stands, hate relationships. so if im in metro manila usually just getting working girls at one of the gogo bars on p burgos st in makati or edsa complex in pasay city or one of the ktvs like air force one or regular girls from dateinasia. so mostly lower economic strata for me.

i was speaking in terms of looks tho not social class. i see a lot of nerdy white dudes in asia with butt ugly girls. i dont think they know any better because theyre fetishists who are looking for asian period, and dont even seem to notice looks.
I agree that there are so many white men with Asian girls who are not good looking at all and can't even dress well or maybe for them these girls are attractive.

Last edited by Hermosaa; 04-30-2013 at 01:41 AM..

Old 04-30-2013, 01:40 AM

4 posts, read 12,532 times
Most hot Chinese women won't date out of their race. They would only date Chinese or other Asians. I think you would have better luck in Ukraine or Russia.

Old 05-02-2013, 03:30 PM

332 posts, read 732,779 times
All the time. There was one who all he dated were asian girls and he changed asian girls he slept with every night like tissues. He'd send me pictures of each of his asian conquest it was very disgusting. Yet, he said he didnt fetishize and liked all women but he kept all of these around like sex buddies and kept meeting new ones who liked him. I have no idea why an asian woman would want a perverted white guy like him. He's not the first example though. There are plenty others I met. I'm not asian though but it got to the point that if a guy has an obvious weird sexual thing for asians now or in the past i find it a total turnoff and stop talking right away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellr098 View Post
Do you find quite a lot of men who like asian women are kinda creepy?

Old 05-02-2013, 03:33 PM

332 posts, read 732,779 times
Why is it that a chinese woman who dates foreigners isn't accepted by chinese men anymore? is it because they now think of her as used up since foreigners have more open attitudes about sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
For example, those who graduated from top universities, raised in middle class urban families, and do not have "unfortunate" records.

You have to understand that once a Chinese woman dates foreigners, most Chinese men will not accept her any more. So it is risky. (I know it sounds bad but it is the reality.)

Old 05-02-2013, 04:41 PM

6,724 posts, read 6,599,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cra2ybeautiful View Post
Why is it that a chinese woman who dates foreigners isn't accepted by chinese men anymore? is it because they now think of her as used up since foreigners have more open attitudes about sex?
Yes, a part of story is that Chinese men tend to think those women are perverts somehow.
Another thing is, if a woman likes white guys, her taste is probably very different from other Chinese, and thus may not be able to stay with a Chinese man forever.

Old 05-17-2013, 03:45 PM

56 posts, read 100,090 times
Best China city for a single men is in Thailand and called Pattaya.
I am little bit surprized with type of subtle talk about single men and dating, I prefer call things as they are not trying to be politically correct.

Old 05-17-2013, 04:43 PM

2,935 posts, read 4,764,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfu View Post
Best China city for a single men is in Thailand and called Pattaya.
I am little bit surprized with type of subtle talk about single men and dating, I prefer call things as they are not trying to be politically correct.
patts has a lot of issan girls, not many ehtnic chinese tho

the pattaya of china is dongguan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or