Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2013, 09:46 PM

1,449 posts, read 2,353,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
I am not making fun of negritos....actually ziliman is the only one here who tried using negritos as an insult...though it failed

oh excuse me for insulting your feelings you sorry excuse of a man. just because i commented on that picture of your relative and i happen not to look like your relative?

Old 04-30-2013, 09:47 PM

2,351 posts, read 7,087,735 times
Quote:
you have no proof....anyways I prefer the natural korean beauty

I dont like the korean celebs with the big eyes...I prefer the ones with the natural eyes

your the plastic celeb lover....you love celebs who get their face done with vicky belo
Plastic celeb that I like ? Who ????? Jajaja

Old 04-30-2013, 09:48 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,996,323 times
this is a korean from the 1800s to the right....a natural faced korean celeb to the right
http://upload.enewsworld.net/News/Contents/42423428.jpg

dont tell me they had PS in the 1800s as well...now we know you are jealous if you blame it on PS lol

Old 04-30-2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
you have no proof....anyways I prefer the natural korean beauty

I dont like the korean celebs with the big eyes...I prefer the ones with the natural eyes

your the plastic celeb lover....you love celebs who get their face done with vicky belo
yeah, but you have not really posted pics of REAL korean women who are NOT celebrities and has not had plastic surgery done on them. at least i posted a video of a female north korean soldier. if both koreas are of the same ethnicities, then women from both koreas would more likely look like that female soldier. tell me, then, what you think of the women in that video? but instead, you had a crazy rebuttal of posting a pic of your relative

Old 04-30-2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
oh excuse me for insulting your feelings you sorry excuse of a man. just because i commented on that picture of your relative and i happen not to look like your relative?
lol that is not my relative.....and you continue to try using negritos as an insult.....fail

Old 04-30-2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
but they would need cheekbone reformed, and plastic surgery on the nose

africans have big eyes...nobody thinks of them as spanish do they
But they don't right ???? No matter if the can afford and really need to do cheekbone, they don't.
Why you think of Filipinos as Spanish ? Who thinks that ?

We are very familiar of Spanish faces... We know for sure who has Spanish ancestries in our country. Filipinos are not dumb to know who are and who are not of Spanish ancestry.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
this is a korean from the 1800s to the right....a natural faced korean celeb to the right
http://upload.enewsworld.net/News/Contents/42423428.jpg

dont tell me they had PS in the 1800s as well...now we know you are jealous if you blame it on PS lol

again CELEB. i asked for NON celeb women. my thread was about how the rest of the s. korean people actually looked like compared to the celebs. but then again since s. korea is plastic surgery capital of the world, almost everybody now in s. korea has had plastic surgery done on their faces. maybe the really poor (which they dont really have much since s. korea is a wealthy country), and the nonceleb preteens and elderly are the only ones where you can see real, natural beauty.

Old 04-30-2013, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
again CELEB. i asked for NON celeb women. my thread was about how the rest of the s. korean people actually looked like compared to the celebs. but then again since s. korea is plastic surgery capital of the world, almost everybody now in s. korea has had plastic surgery done on their faces. maybe the really poor (which they dont really have much since s. korea is a wealthy country), and the nonceleb preteens and elderly are the only ones where you can see real, natural beauty.
your so dumb...you think a woman from the 1800s had plastic surgery??

Old 04-30-2013, 09:58 PM

Quote:
lol that is not my relative.....and you continue to try using negritos as an insult.....fail
oh now prove that that pic is not your relative. C'MON, I DARE YOU. and i DARE YOU to post pics/videos of NONCELEB north korean women that you find attractive. i havent seen you sufficiently answer that. MOST EPIC FAIL!

you're the one trying to insult filipinos by making them seem as if they all look like that pic of your relative when you know filipinos could look like anyone.

Old 04-30-2013, 10:00 PM

Quote:
I am not making fun of negritos....actually ziliman is the only one here who tried using negritos as an insult...though it failed
So many times already that you posted Negritos and telling us Negritos want to be Spanish when Negritos do not care about anything... So many times you keep making them as an example.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia