U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-30-2013, 10:02 PM
 
3,644 posts, read 9,001,496 times
Reputation: 1798

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
your so dumb...you think a woman from the 1800s had plastic surgery??
You're missing the point. She's not attractive. Neither of them are

http://upload.enewsworld.net/News/Contents/42423428.jpg

The rest of Asia is supposed to be jealous that we don't look like that?^ I missed the memo

 
Old 04-30-2013, 10:05 PM
 
1,447 posts, read 1,844,797 times
Reputation: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
your so dumb...you think a woman from the 1800s had plastic surgery??

did i say anything about plastic surgery? the matter of fact is that that woman is a celebrity, and of course, in olden times, regardless of what nationality you belong to (be it filipino, middle eastern, mexican, american, african-american, korean, etc), if you have the looks (no matter the talent), you can become a celebrity. they are called celebrities because they are being celebrated for whatever certain traits a culture of people finds admirable. the philippines has its share of celebrities at that time as well, and did they have plastic surgery too then?

hence i reiterate my challenge to you--post pics/vids of nonceleb north korean women that you find attractive, then you can have a logical debate with me.
 
Old 04-30-2013, 10:08 PM
 
1,447 posts, read 1,844,797 times
Reputation: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
You're missing the point. She's not attractive. Neither of them are

http://upload.enewsworld.net/News/Contents/42423428.jpg

The rest of Asia is supposed to be jealous that we don't look like that?^ I missed the memo

i agree. i must've missed that memo too. and now since most of s. koreans have had plastic surgery, we're supposed to be jealous and insecure of their plastic looks too.
 
Old 04-30-2013, 10:09 PM
 
Location: Czech Republic
2,384 posts, read 5,849,430 times
Reputation: 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
many latinas are plastic...you prefer people who look nothing like your race

you want to be white
Which part of their face ? None
Maybe they have silicon in their boobs, so what ? Atleast their face is untouched and they still look like their faces.
 
Old 04-30-2013, 10:16 PM
 
Location: Czech Republic
2,384 posts, read 5,849,430 times
Reputation: 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
yes you might as well go for the real deal instead of wasting your time on a fake mexican

most of these mestizo celebs that these people post up all get plastic surgery from Vicky Belo....sometimes you see their skin peeling off ...its really disgusting...listen to every philippine show...they are all thanking their plastic surgery doctors at the end of the show....and they have the nerve to nitpick on other people...disgusting


this is considered attractive amongst Pinai and Hermosas circle
http://tsismoso.com/files/2012/03/ai-ai-delas-alas.jpg

LMAO
See how you insult Filipinos ? Just because they are mestizos they are already fake mexicans ???
See ? You always put your fellow Filipinos down... Read your comment for you to realize how disgraceful you are of what you are doing to your fellow Filipinos.


That's all that you can show to us right ? It's only one Filipina actress versus more than half or probably all Korean stars. This Filipina actress doesn't even try to project that she's beautiful because she's a comedienne, she just did it because her chin was really so long and she didn't even really change it so much because it still looks long. But those Korean actress really try to project that they are pretty and sexy in their videos when they really are a product of total make over.
 
Old 04-30-2013, 10:24 PM
 
1,447 posts, read 1,844,797 times
Reputation: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
you have no proof....anyways I prefer the natural korean beauty

I dont like the korean celebs with the big eyes...I prefer the ones with the natural eyes

your the plastic celeb lover....you love celebs who get their face done with vicky belo
since you say you prefer natural korean beauty, whatever distorted perception you have of natural korean beauty, i DARE you to do this challenge:

go to north korea, and take as much pictures as you can of the nonceleb women there. since they're nonceleb, they wont see you as paparazzi. then post your pics here and we can then discuss how real nonceleb korean women look like.

whatever excuse you come up with for not MANNING UP to this challenge, anything that comes from you will be just epic fail. any "reasoning" from you won't hold up until you post pics that you have taken yourself of nonceleb north korean women. when you post the pics, then you can have a legitimate, logical discussion with the rest of us.


and you might ask, why north korea? like i said, they dont do plastic surgeries there, and since both koreas are of the same ethnicity, then however the north koreans look like, the south koreans would've looked the same as well without all the plastic surgery.

Last edited by zilam98; 04-30-2013 at 10:36 PM..
 
Old 05-01-2013, 05:14 AM
 
Location: Filipinas
1,761 posts, read 6,966,418 times
Reputation: 402
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
See how you insult Filipinos ? Just because they are mestizos they are already fake mexicans ???
See ? You always put your fellow Filipinos down... Read your comment for you to realize how disgraceful you are of what you are doing to your fellow Filipinos.


That's all that you can show to us right ? It's only one Filipina actress versus more than half or probably all Korean stars. This Filipina actress doesn't even try to project that she's beautiful because she's a comedienne, she just did it because her chin was really so long and she didn't even really change it so much because it still looks long. But those Korean actress really try to project that they are pretty and sexy in their videos when they really are a product of total make over.
yeah. Ai Ai is a talented comedienne. She makes me laugh and I remember she doesn't change anything on her face and considered her long chin as a lucky charm hahaha so she won't change it for sure.


Your Songs Concert: Lea Salonga & Ai-Ai de las Alas Mash-Up (HQ) - YouTube
^I was laughing watching this clip. I like Ai-Ai and
of course Lea Salonga.
 
Old 05-01-2013, 06:21 AM
 
Location: Mount of Showing the Way
1,953 posts, read 2,069,946 times
Reputation: 615
Korean women are sexy.


PSYの新曲「Gentleman」 - YouTube
 
Old 05-01-2013, 07:07 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,325,766 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
since you say you prefer natural korean beauty, whatever distorted perception you have of natural korean beauty, i DARE you to do this challenge:

go to north korea, and take as much pictures as you can of the nonceleb women there. since they're nonceleb, they wont see you as paparazzi. then post your pics here and we can then discuss how real nonceleb korean women look like.

whatever excuse you come up with for not MANNING UP to this challenge, anything that comes from you will be just epic fail. any "reasoning" from you won't hold up until you post pics that you have taken yourself of nonceleb north korean women. when you post the pics, then you can have a legitimate, logical discussion with the rest of us.


and you might ask, why north korea? like i said, they dont do plastic surgeries there, and since both koreas are of the same ethnicity, then however the north koreans look like, the south koreans would've looked the same as well without all the plastic surgery.
no matter how many normal north korean girls I post...you will always have an excuse...due to your deep seated jealousy

streets of pyoyang
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5169/5...ea2f5070_z.jpg


now compare to what your people look like in manila
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_LUOyUB9xytI/SZ...Bulacan023.JPG
 
Old 05-01-2013, 09:53 AM
 
3,644 posts, read 9,001,496 times
Reputation: 1798
^ Most of the Korean women you've posted have not been attractive. She is^ but dont you know that Pyongyang is where the privileged people live? And the government is not gonna let a bunch of ugly people get their pictures taken.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top