U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-01-2013, 01:24 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,326,039 times
Reputation: 129

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
You know what ejay ? You are really a troll... You keep on saying the sane thing over and over again !!! And you accuse people even if you have to resort to lying. Smitch doesnt like Mestizas, infact he posted Filipinas who were not mestizas at all . But for you, if someone contradicts your opinions, you would say right away that they like mestizas. You cannot accept to be contradicted.

Yes I like mestizas. I like good looking mestizas. I like South and Central American beauties. I like Italian and Spanish beauties. They are beautiful to me. These girls are beautiful to me:











I am not denying anything... But please stop saying the same things over and over again because you are so annoying . Also stop accusing other people if you are just making up because you cannot argue.
you like any mestiza...

 
Old 05-01-2013, 04:18 PM
 
3,644 posts, read 9,002,580 times
Reputation: 1798
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
I dont give a f-ck what you like
you like these certain people...fine...but dont force this down our throat and bash other ethnicities to make your women look better,,,and people wonder why so many find some filipinos so annoying

anyways plastic surgery isnt something uncommon for the types you and hermosa glamorize

look up the word retoke
Hermosa and I aren't even posting the same types of Filipinas. She posts mestizas. I post pure Filipinas. Again, tell me how any of them look like Mexican like you say they do, please tell me. I dont care if you like Koreans, but the problem is, any Filipina who doesn't have that semi-East Asian look that you like, you call them mestizas or plastic. And somehow no Koreans are plastic. They're all-natural and beautiful and should be envied by Filipinas... Yeah right. I dont even want our women to look like that. That's their look. The regular Filipinas that I posted in my last post dont look East Asian, mestiza, or plastic. They look like regular attractive Filipinas. Deal with it. And it's such a double-standard for you to be ok with Koreans getting plastic surgery, because somehow they're doing it for the right reasons and just getting little touch-ups to their natural beauty. But for Filipinas (the few that get plastic surgery) it's completely wrong and unjustified. It just shows how much you hate being Filipino

Last edited by Smtchll; 05-01-2013 at 04:40 PM..
 
Old 05-01-2013, 06:04 PM
 
1,447 posts, read 1,845,080 times
Reputation: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by japanese001 View Post

yup, plastic celeb korean women.
 
Old 05-01-2013, 06:08 PM
 
1,447 posts, read 1,845,080 times
Reputation: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
no matter how many normal north korean girls I post...you will always have an excuse...due to your deep seated jealousy

streets of pyoyang
http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5169/5...ea2f5070_z.jpg


now compare to what your people look like in manila
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_LUOyUB9xytI/SZ...Bulacan023.JPG

of course, coz you're NOT MAN ENOUGH to go to north korea and take pictures of nonceleb korean women. the video of the north korean women i posted trumps your poor lonely pic of supposedly north korean woman. and again that pic you posted looks very staged, so that woman could again be a celebrity. like i said, find me pics or videos of nonceleb north korean women. OR you can MAN UP and go to north korea, and take pics of nonceleb women there.

why divert the topic to filipinos when the topic is about korean women? IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER THAT YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH ANY LOGICAL PROOFS TO YOUR "ARGUMENTS".
 
Old 05-01-2013, 06:10 PM
 
1,447 posts, read 1,845,080 times
Reputation: 944
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Hermosa and I aren't even posting the same types of Filipinas. She posts mestizas. I post pure Filipinas. Again, tell me how any of them look like Mexican like you say they do, please tell me. I dont care if you like Koreans, but the problem is, any Filipina who doesn't have that semi-East Asian look that you like, you call them mestizas or plastic. And somehow no Koreans are plastic. They're all-natural and beautiful and should be envied by Filipinas... Yeah right. I dont even want our women to look like that. That's their look. The regular Filipinas that I posted in my last post dont look East Asian, mestiza, or plastic. They look like regular attractive Filipinas. Deal with it. And it's such a double-standard for you to be ok with Koreans getting plastic surgery, because somehow they're doing it for the right reasons and just getting little touch-ups to their natural beauty. But for Filipinas (the few that get plastic surgery) it's completely wrong and unjustified. It just shows how much you hate being Filipino

that's how ejay1 twists facts around to his tunnel vision. he only likes plastic beauties from korea, and if filipinos get plastic surgery themselves, it's all hell.
 
Old 05-01-2013, 06:33 PM
 
1,447 posts, read 1,845,080 times
Reputation: 944
ejay1 is so cowardly that he can't even make himself go to north korea to take unstaged, unphotoshopped pics of nonceleb women there, so he has to resort to low-brow techniques such as finding glossy, staged, photoshopped pics of celeb korean women, either north or south korean. COWARD! that's what you are.

if you say in your bio that you live in north carolina, then you should have the dollars to go to north korea to take unstaged pics of nonceleb women there. c'mon, MAN UP!
 
Old 05-01-2013, 10:10 PM
 
Location: Czech Republic
2,384 posts, read 5,850,272 times
Reputation: 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Hermosa and I aren't even posting the same types of Filipinas. She posts mestizas. I post pure Filipinas. Again, tell me how any of them look like Mexican like you say they do, please tell me. I dont care if you like Koreans, but the problem is, any Filipina who doesn't have that semi-East Asian look that you like, you call them mestizas or plastic. And somehow no Koreans are plastic. They're all-natural and beautiful and should be envied by Filipinas... Yeah right. I dont even want our women to look like that. That's their look. The regular Filipinas that I posted in my last post dont look East Asian, mestiza, or plastic. They look like regular attractive Filipinas. Deal with it. And it's such a double-standard for you to be ok with Koreans getting plastic surgery, because somehow they're doing it for the right reasons and just getting little touch-ups to their natural beauty. But for Filipinas (the few that get plastic surgery) it's completely wrong and unjustified. It just shows how much you hate being Filipino
You are right in everything that you said Smtchl... I hope he understands every word that you said !
 
Old 05-01-2013, 10:26 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,326,039 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Hermosa and I aren't even posting the same types of Filipinas. She posts mestizas. I post pure Filipinas. Again, tell me how any of them look like Mexican like you say they do, please tell me. I dont care if you like Koreans, but the problem is, any Filipina who doesn't have that semi-East Asian look that you like, you call them mestizas or plastic. And somehow no Koreans are plastic. They're all-natural and beautiful and should be envied by Filipinas... Yeah right. I dont even want our women to look like that. That's their look. The regular Filipinas that I posted in my last post dont look East Asian, mestiza, or plastic. They look like regular attractive Filipinas. Deal with it. And it's such a double-standard for you to be ok with Koreans getting plastic surgery, because somehow they're doing it for the right reasons and just getting little touch-ups to their natural beauty. But for Filipinas (the few that get plastic surgery) it's completely wrong and unjustified. It just shows how much you hate being Filipino
says the guy who posts about ruffa guitterez.....both you and hermosa can **** on regular filipinos and place mestizas and latinas on a pedestal...but dont try to claim all filipinos are as lame as you 2 are
 
Old 05-01-2013, 10:31 PM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,326,039 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
of course, coz you're NOT MAN ENOUGH to go to north korea and take pictures of nonceleb korean women. the video of the north korean women i posted trumps your poor lonely pic of supposedly north korean woman. and again that pic you posted looks very staged, so that woman could again be a celebrity. like i said, find me pics or videos of nonceleb north korean women. OR you can MAN UP and go to north korea, and take pics of nonceleb women there.

why divert the topic to filipinos when the topic is about korean women? IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE SUCH A LOSER THAT YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH ANY LOGICAL PROOFS TO YOUR "ARGUMENTS".
like I said....more excuses.....

lame arguments you use....any attractive north korean must be a celeb who uses PS....lmao
and if they dont look like that 1 specific woman who you used as an example then she cant be natural...lol you sound like a insecure mental midget

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/in...5_RTR3EX5P.jpg
Im probably not the only one who would think this woman is attractive
 
Old 05-01-2013, 11:21 PM
 
3,644 posts, read 9,002,580 times
Reputation: 1798
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
says the guy who posts about ruffa guitterez.....both you and hermosa can **** on regular filipinos and place mestizas and latinas on a pedestal...but dont try to claim all filipinos are as lame as you 2 are
I posted Ruffa because she's beautiful but I mentioned that she's not full Filipina. I give credit where credit is due.

The full Filipinas I posted don't look Mexican at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top