U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 05-02-2013, 07:36 AM
 
1,447 posts, read 1,844,467 times
Reputation: 944

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
like I said....more excuses.....

lame arguments you use....any attractive north korean must be a celeb who uses PS....lmao
and if they dont look like that 1 specific woman who you used as an example then she cant be natural...lol you sound like a insecure mental midget

http://cdn.theatlantic.com/static/in...5_RTR3EX5P.jpg
Im probably not the only one who would think this woman is attractive

and you're a creepy, lying, cowardly lover of plastic who cant even go to north korea to find nonceleb korean women. that's not just excuse, that's your lifestyle. you always manage to find pics that are staged and/or photoshopped and post them as "real" korean beauty. you even posted a pic of what you supposed as "non east asian looking filipina" when her eyes are as chinky as any chinese/japanese/korean. nothing is believable and credible from someone who is blind and delusional.

now that pic, does she even look remotely like any of the plastic s. korean girls you posted? the plastic s. korean girls with snow-white faces, doll-like eyes, small, defined chins, perfect teeth and narrow noses? that n. korean girl may be attractive to you, heck she might even be considered attractive by NONPLASTIC korean standards, but that's how a korean woman without plastic surgery could look like. if that girl were to go to s. korea, she wouldnt make it in the cutthroat world of superficial, plastic people there unless she undergoes plastic surgery herself.

however, that's just one pic versus the ladies in the video of female north korean soldiers i posted. if you really strive to defend korean beauty, again i challenge you to go to north korea and take pics of nonceleb korean women there. dont just take the lazy, easy route of finding pics online when you can get the real deal by going to north korea yourself. i thought you wanted the real deal, didnt you? now get off your butt, use your dollars and MAN UP to go to north korea. dont come up with lazy, cowardly excuses.

 
Old 05-04-2013, 09:32 PM
 
84 posts, read 367,750 times
Reputation: 41
If you are going to look at the true beauty of Korean race, my suggestion is to look at North Korean, 85% of South Korean are just mostly fake plastic face.
 
Old 05-04-2013, 10:31 PM
 
1,862 posts, read 3,002,958 times
Reputation: 2109
North Korean chicks are hot. Even the ancient histories concede this point. And there's something about that Kim dynasty lunacy that distills the hotness to an even greater degree. South Koreans are not in their northern sisters' league, but they would still walk over every other Asian ethnicity but for the plastic surgery, in which they seek to purge innate Korean beauty in their attempt to look more Western, i.e. white.

I don't understand why these threads devoted to East Asian beauty are continually hijacked by Philippine spam. Filipinas, for the most part, are dogs. Sorry, but that is the honest truth. A lot of them do have nice racks, though, so don't say I won't give credit where credit is due.
 
Old 05-05-2013, 01:25 AM
 
84 posts, read 367,750 times
Reputation: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutboy View Post
North Korean chicks are hot. Even the ancient histories concede this point. And there's something about that Kim dynasty lunacy that distills the hotness to an even greater degree. South Koreans are not in their northern sisters' league, but they would still walk over every other Asian ethnicity but for the plastic surgery, in which they seek to purge innate Korean beauty in their attempt to look more Western, i.e. white.

I don't understand why these threads devoted to East Asian beauty are continually hijacked by Philippine spam. Filipinas, for the most part, are dogs. Sorry, but that is the honest truth. A lot of them do have nice racks, though, so don't say I won't give credit where credit is due.
Yeah, the funny thing is this topic started as to talk about Korean but now the topic end up talking about Filipina .
 
Old 05-05-2013, 06:55 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,325,262 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutboy View Post
North Korean chicks are hot. Even the ancient histories concede this point. And there's something about that Kim dynasty lunacy that distills the hotness to an even greater degree. South Koreans are not in their northern sisters' league, but they would still walk over every other Asian ethnicity but for the plastic surgery, in which they seek to purge innate Korean beauty in their attempt to look more Western, i.e. white.

I don't understand why these threads devoted to East Asian beauty are continually hijacked by Philippine spam. Filipinas, for the most part, are dogs. Sorry, but that is the honest truth. A lot of them do have nice racks, though, so don't say I won't give credit where credit is due.
Way to generalize dumbass....i am the most critical of filipinos on here since i am a realist....but to say all filipinas are dogs is about as idiotic as the mestizo patrol in this thread glorifying their overrated consuelas


You arent qualified to give any credit....
 
Old 05-05-2013, 09:42 AM
 
1,862 posts, read 3,002,958 times
Reputation: 2109
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Way to generalize dumbass....i am the most critical of filipinos on here since i am a realist....but to say all filipinas are dogs is about as idiotic as the mestizo patrol in this thread glorifying their overrated consuelas


You arent qualified to give any credit....
I said 'most', not 'all'. Learn how to read, jackass, then come back to play on the forums.
 
Old 05-05-2013, 10:50 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,325,262 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutboy View Post
I said 'most', not 'all'. Learn how to read, jackass, then come back to play on the forums.
Lol your still a dumbass if you said most...why is it alwas the retards who dont know **** who talk as if they know what they are talking about....just because you seen some ugly ass people doesnt make you an expert...you sound like the dumb flips on here who like claiming all koreans r ugly because they found a few photos of uglies
 
Old 05-05-2013, 11:01 AM
 
1,862 posts, read 3,002,958 times
Reputation: 2109
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Lol your still a dumbass if you said most...why is it alwas the retards who dont know **** who talk as if they know what they are talking about....just because you seen some ugly ass people doesnt make you an expert...you sound like the dumb flips on here who like claiming all koreans r ugly because they found a few photos of uglies
'your'? You'd be best served by mastering the basics of literacy before you attempt to evaluate the intelligence of your betters. In the meantime, you'll just continue to keep making a complete ass of yourself.
 
Old 05-05-2013, 11:18 AM
 
Location: Charlotte North Carolina
1,527 posts, read 2,325,262 times
Reputation: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutboy View Post
'your'? You'd be best served by mastering the basics of literacy before you attempt to evaluate the intelligence of your betters. In the meantime, you'll just continue to keep making a complete ass of yourself.
Im currently using a phone to post...so you might as well stop with the grammer nazi bit....btw you are still a retard...but at least we know you are a retard who knows how to type well
 
Old 05-05-2013, 01:32 PM
 
1,862 posts, read 3,002,958 times
Reputation: 2109
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
Im currently using a phone to post...so you might as well stop with the grammer nazi bit....btw you are still a retard...but at least we know you are a retard who knows how to type well
Why does your head in sand denial re your stupidity not surprise me--just waddle through life blaming your cell phone as to why you're a 'looser'. (spelled that the ejay1 way, should make it easier for you to read).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top